Pages:
Author

Topic: "ZEEX" THE SOLUTION FOR CRYPTO TO PRODUCTS, NO FIAT/NO FEES (XBOX, AMAZON, ETC.) - page 4. (Read 1052 times)

Activity: 202
Merit: 100
Only newbie members in this thread what's going on lol... Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Promotional? I don't know but the idea itself seems like a good one. My main concern would be are you allowed to operate internationally or you restricted to the EU lets say?
QFT
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Only newbie members in this thread what's going on lol... Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Activity: 224
Merit: 0
Has the sale started or is it about to start and when - can you give more info?
Activity: 158
So does anybody know how Zeex will prevent pump & dump and price manipulation after the token sale? Any ideas?
Good question,I'd also like to know that,if anyone has any info on that
I agree,I think a lot of us would liek to know this
Activity: 294
So does anybody know how Zeex will prevent pump & dump and price manipulation after the token sale? Any ideas?
Good question,I'd also like to know that,if anyone has any info on that
Activity: 266
Merit: 5
Did anybody catch their presentation on the London crypto conference? They put up some pix on their FB page but I would love a video if anybody has one.

I've seen it somewhere. Let me go look
Yeah we would love to see the video if you can find it
I'd like to see that video too,hope you can find it

I am not sure about the presentation. 

This video is an promo to the London conference:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hqwJh0HppWo

The interview with Guy Melamed (ZEEX CEO) with be posted in the next coming days.   Cool

I really liked the video. Thank you for sharing it. The future is always scary Cheesy
Activity: 195
Awesome post. Zeex is a very exciting project and gaining a lot of attention already! Can't wait to see where this project goes! Cool
Did anybody catch their presentation on the London crypto conference? They put up some pix on their FB page but I would love a video if anybody has one.

The interview with Guy Melamed (ZEEX CEO) with be posted in the next coming days.   Cool
Ahh excellent,thank you for finding the video Cheesy
Activity: 55

Activity: 158

Activity: 163
How long will the sale last?
The sale will go on until we hit the hard-cap of 50M USD  Cool
By the look of this project I don't think hitting the hard cap will be much of a problem  Cheesy
Yeah its gonna be a piece of cake  Wink
"We are backed by our sister company and seed investor "ZEEK" which will provide us access to over +350 brand names you know and love to shop with. Amazon, Nike, Playstation, Ticketmaster, Starbucks are only some of the few big names we have to offer you. "

These are some great collaborations! I hope it goes well.

ill be watching for this project, seems very good and find some good investment to share,hope will run it well

To me it also seems like a very useful project. hope it goes well.
Activity: 420
Merit: 11

Activity: 238

I didn't know about this - it would be lovely if someone from dev could share it.
Activity: 33
ill be watching for this project, seems very good and find some good investment to share,hope will run it well
How long will the sale last?
The sale will go on until we hit the hard-cap of 50M USD  Cool
By the look of this project I don't think hitting the hard cap will be much of a problem  Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: