Author

Topic: ★ ZEIT ★ [COMMUNITY & KNIGHTS] [ULTRA LOW INFLATION] [MICRO-PAYMENTS] - page 231. (Read 1009280 times)

legendary
Activity: 1318
Merit: 1036
The last few non-believers are trying to get out. Good for us - cheap coins. I'm gonna buy them
No real whale is playing around with laughable 60 LTC.
They are waiting for volume and keeping a watch on the market cap. First they need to buy, then they can dump.
All that can happen when we have BTC pairings with higher volume.

Every further strategy ends up with the PND effect, with the result that nobody makes any money.
Not desirable for ZEIT.

Btw. no message from Mullick so far.

Cheers
Activity: 966
Merit: 513
Close quarter combat between buyers and sellers on cryptsy. Everytime there's a whale dump it comes roaring right back. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 535
Merit: 500
looks like about $500 of resistance to .00000300 ltc
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Its absolutely Amazing..ZEIT is an Awesome coin as usual.... Smiley Smiley Smiley 
Activity: 452
Merit: 250
it's true you didn't really loose any coin; but if you want to avoid making orphans encrypt the wallet. that way when you open the un-synched wallet it's locked and won't stake until unlocked  Wink
Most of them are Smiley And you are absolutely right - learned that the hard way with other cryptos Wink But this time I felt extra sad...

Smiley Devvie
legendary
Activity: 1894
Merit: 1001
after starting Zeitcoin I epxected a BIG mint... Too bad it already started minting before being fully synced...

img removed
I missed out here! Smiley

Devvie

it's true you didn't really loose any coin; but if you want to avoid making orphans encrypt the wallet. that way when you open the un-synched wallet it's locked and won't stake until unlocked  Wink
legendary

Don't look back, you're not going that way.
legendary
Ah that's good to hear Smiley Let's see how it progresses... Great job you guys are still active! Gotta love it Smiley

Devvie
twitter.com/devnullius

Thanks Devvie. We're doing our best.
Just drop in on us from time to time!

Cheers,
Ray
Ah that's good to hear Smiley Let's see how it progresses... Great job you guys are still active! Gotta love it Smiley

Devvie
twitter.com/devnullius

Devvie

Happy to tell you that you haven't missed anything, those orphan blocks will re-mint before long.

They are complete on this picture.
2 matured coin blocks have got their interest after 4 tries.
With every single backfired try the interest rate increases.

You cannot lose anything.

Cheers

Devvie

Happy to tell you that you haven't missed anything, those orphan blocks will re-mint before long.
legendary

Devvie

They are complete on this picture.
2 matured coin blocks have got their interest after 4 tries.
With every single backfired try the interest rate increases.

You cannot lose anything.

Cheers
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
Crypto-missionary to the Kingdom of Rhegged

Devvie

Hey chukiduck. Important stuff is on the website www.zeit-coin.net or https://forum.zeit-coin.net/ or even the 1st page of this thread which has been kept up to date pretty well.
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
Hello community, i didn't check the forum for a long time.
Any important updates about the project ?
after starting Zeitcoin I epxected a BIG mint... Too bad it already started minting before being fully synced...

Devvie
Looks like sell walls on cryptsy and comkort caught a beating recently. Shocked

Yeah, not too pleased with that, as I was hoping to pick up a few cheap Zeit on Comkort/Doge pairing Sad

Helps our chances of crapsy BTC pairing soon though, I'd have thought, so swings & roundabouts, huh?

Yep...it's a give and take. Think the days of super cheap Zeit are numbered. The killer whales are circling and there's chum in the water.

Like to see the primary market be a ZEIT/BTC market. LTC is really volatile, so being hitched to it leads to some wild swings that doesn't help anyone, save the short term traders.

Highest traded volume I've noted in awhile though...that's really nice to see.

How high do you think ZEIT can go?

The all time high was around 8 satoshis on bitminter as I recall. I see no reason why Zeitcoin can't return to those levels and beyond, particularly as the interest rate rolls off over the next couple years and acceptance grows.
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
Crypto-missionary to the Kingdom of Rhegged

Yeah, not too pleased with that, as I was hoping to pick up a few cheap Zeit on Comkort/Doge pairing Sad

Helps our chances of crapsy BTC pairing soon though, I'd have thought, so swings & roundabouts, huh?

Yep...it's a give and take. Think the days of super cheap Zeit are numbered. The killer whales are circling and there's chum in the water.

Like to see the primary market be a ZEIT/BTC market. LTC is really volatile, so being hitched to it leads to some wild swings that doesn't help anyone, save the short term traders.

I won't rest until 1 Zeit =< 1 penny/cent
Activity: 535
Merit: 500
until btc with worth 1 zeitoshi
Activity: 36
Merit: 0

Jump to: