Author

Topic: ★ ZEIT ★ [COMMUNITY & KNIGHTS] [ULTRA LOW INFLATION] [MICRO-PAYMENTS] - page 232. (Read 1009280 times)

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
Crypto-missionary to the Kingdom of Rhegged
Looks like sell walls on cryptsy and comkort caught a beating recently. Shocked

Yeah, not too pleased with that, as I was hoping to pick up a few cheap Zeit on Comkort/Doge pairing Sad

Helps our chances of crapsy BTC pairing soon though, I'd have thought, so swings & roundabouts, huh?
Activity: 966
Merit: 513
Looks like sell walls on cryptsy and comkort caught a beating recently. Shocked
legendary
Activity: 1092
Well, looks like we survived the latest 'cull' on Comkort -

27 coins to be de-listed (including a couple of 'former next-big-things') and

WE AREN'T ONE OF THEM Grin

lol only need to survive the next 20 or so culls and we'll be sitting pretty  Roll Eyes

Zeit is usually in their top 4 daily , so we are good with Comkort.   Cheesy

Little surprised to see HBN on that list, but I've never traded any on Comkort, so I guess I'm part of the problem. Undecided

Nah, takes more than one guy to make a market, has to be a community effort to work.
Only 1 active exchange makes a coin too vulnerable.
HBN gets a 2nd chance with https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange?market=HBN_BTC

Cool
Little surprised to see HBN on that list, but I've never traded any on Comkort, so I guess I'm part of the problem. Undecided
Well, looks like we survived the latest 'cull' on Comkort -

27 coins to be de-listed (including a couple of 'former next-big-things') and

WE AREN'T ONE OF THEM Grin

lol only need to survive the next 20 or so culls and we'll be sitting pretty  Roll Eyes
uki
legendary
Activity: 1358
cryptojunk bag holder
current btc/zeit rates are

1 sat = .00000162 LTC
2 sat = .00000325 LTC

definitely nobody dumping at those prices. probably not many buys yet either though. i would support the market though and convert my LTC buy orders to btc if we had a consensus

Count me in. No message from mullick so far...
My vote for BTC market, too.
Activity: 535
Merit: 500
hmm that last 10M at 227 litetoshi is looking like a steal atm.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001
Official Zeitcoin community ambassador
Added another 270,000 Zeit to my collection. Upgraded wallet on upgraded laptop is like greased lightning!
OK, I've just converted my LTC to BTC on crapsy.

Suppose that answers the question, huh?
legendary

Maybe people converting their buy orders to BTC on the exchanges with that market will get his attention.
legendary
Activity: 1318
Merit: 1036

1 sat = .00000162 LTC
2 sat = .00000325 LTC

definitely nobody dumping at those prices. probably not many buys yet either though. i would support the market though and convert my LTC buy orders to btc if we had a consensus

Activity: 535
Merit: 500

1 sat = .00000162 LTC
2 sat = .00000325 LTC

legendary
Perfect! Thanks kiklo! Everything looks great and I am updated to the latest version. Later on I will do a couple of small transactions to test everything out.
legendary
There're already ZEIT/BTC pairings at Comkort, YoBit, and Cryptopia anyway. Cryptsy should get with the program. Smiley

Funny Thing :
If BTC keeps dropping and LTC holds stable, we could see it cheaper to Buy Zeitcoins at 2 or 3 satochis in the BTC market than buying zeitcoin for 200 or 300 litoshis in the LTC market.
And without a ZEIT/BTC market it would put cryptsy at a disadvantage compared to the other exchanges.
Price of BTC could drop in half and it would still have a 1 billion $ marketcap so that is not out of the realm of possibility.

Cool

legendary
Ok, here's a stupid question for you smart tech people. I bought a new laptop today. What's the best way to go about loading my wallet up on it? Follow kiklo's instructions and then do a backup of wallet.dat from old laptop and then replace that file on new laptop? Or is there another way?

Normally it falls to the question of trust,
if you trust Kiklo , then option 3, (Kiklo updates monthly blockchain)
If you trust Ray, then option 2,   (Ray made the Bootstrap)
If you Trust No One, then pick option 1 for the update.

However if you already have another PC with at least Zeitcoin ver 2.0.1.5 or 2.0.1.6 on it,
a option for you , just copy the entire directory with your own confirmed blockchain ,
C:\Users\"username"\AppData\Roaming\Zeitcoin    from your old PC to a usb drive and then copy it to your new PC.
Then Download the Zeit Wallet from the website and start it up and you will be good to go.
"UserName" is the name that you login with. If the old login was Admin , then you copy the directory from
C:\Users\ADMIN\AppData\Roaming\Zeitcoin on the oldPC, and the login name on the new laptop is Steve,
copy it to C:\Users\Steve\AppData\Roaming\Zeitcoin on the new PC.

One thing, never run the same wallet on two different PCs ,
Ray can give the tech reason on it , but it can cause problems.

Cool

FYI:
In Windows , under Folders & Search Options, Place the dot beside Show Hidden Files or Folders otherwise the AppData directory is hidden.
legendary
Ok, here's a stupid question for you smart tech people. I bought a new laptop today. What's the best way to go about loading my wallet up on it? Follow kiklo's instructions and then do a backup of wallet.dat from old laptop and then replace that file on new laptop? Or is there another way?
legendary
Activity: 1318
Merit: 1036
Yes, Amiga live forever but what about our ZEIT and market BTC.
Are we ready for it ?

We are ready! Mr. Guru Meditation... Zeitcoin Workbench, ehm Wallet is working well.
There're already ZEIT/BTC pairings at Comkort, YoBit, and Cryptopia anyway. Cryptsy should get with the program. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1006
Yes, Amiga live forever but what about our ZEIT and market BTC.
Are we ready for it ?
So YOU'RE the guy! It's always the Amiga freaks. Cheesy
Jump to: