Author

Topic: ★ ZEIT ★ [COMMUNITY & KNIGHTS] [ULTRA LOW INFLATION] [MICRO-PAYMENTS] - page 818. (Read 1009280 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Who is mining at a pool that actually pays?  coins4everyone is all fucked up and most of the other pools have sh it hashrate?  cmon fools, let's get it together and point our power at the right f'ing pool!

HashStrike...transferred and verified.
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Hey guys, when does staking start?
Activity: 66
Merit: 10
We are stuck at block 500???
Activity: 98
let's get it together and point our power at the right f'ing pool!
I'd better point our power at the right coin instead!
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Price on cryptorush seems to be exploding
legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 1092
Many guys are already selling millions of ZEIT coins at the cryptorush.in exchange. Where the hell have they got such amounts from? This coin has no future. Real dump and pump.

This a legitimate question...Just how has so much coin been able to reach the exchange so quick.

A few basic sums in my head says something just doesn't add up.

I thought this too, but remember we're dealing with huge block rewards.

Money supply as I type this is currently 1'257'319'161 ZEIT (1.2 billion). Genesis premine was 900'000'000 (900 million)

So the 'fair' mined amount is about 260 million.

In addition, with super low starting difficulty the early miners were able to find blocks many, many times faster than the intended average per-block time. The blockchain shows a couple of clusters where 4 blocks were found in the same second... that's 120 times faster than it should be! Faster blocks means faster confirms, both for mining, and depositing to the exchange. So it wouldn't be impossible for early miners to have their blocks mature and deposited to cryptorush within a relatively short period of time.

That's not to say that the premine didn't find its way there too. I'd love to see a screen cap of the trade page at cryptorush around launch time...
Activity: 2
Who is mining at a pool that actually pays?  coins4everyone is all fucked up and most of the other pools have sh it hashrate?  cmon fools, let's get it together and point our power at the right f'ing pool!
Activity: 89
i'm start mining @block 500  Grin
Get no problem on dedicatedpool. But why diff is so high at the launch Huh?
Activity: 238

ZEIT.DEDICATEDPOOL.COM

Benefits of Mining on DEDICATEDPOOL.COM

• Backups every 30 minutes of the databases and wallets to protect your mining endeavours.
  • Full 24/7 support available at [email protected]
  • Mine uninterrupted - dedicated servers w/redundancy, DDoS protection.
  • Trustworthy admins who care about your experience and mining.

Mining Information

• Custom stratum/mpos environment
  • Vardiff enabled
  • PPNLS payout system
  • Everything is transparent - blocks, donations, fees.

Server Infrastructure

• SIX(6) SERVERS IN CLUSTER
  • DDoS level 7 cloudflare, 5 and 3 stratum, and level at 1 switch level
  • 8 Core servers, 256GB DDR3 RAM, RAID 10 SSD
  • Ramdisks, memcaches, to make things go extremely quick
Activity: 784
Merit: 512
HASHRAPID ARE THIEVES --  STAY AWAY!!!!

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/hashrapidcom-pool-scam-carbon-coin-475035

hashrapid is joining the movement!

Pre-registrations are now!  Mining will start soon.  Have your miners ready and pointing, we will be the first
to compile.. as always Cheesy

http://zeit.hashrapid.com

*** special,  0% for the next 5 signups.  Just msg your username and reply to this! 

Thanks!

Join hashrapid if you enjoy having your hard-earned coins STOLEN.

These guys are chronic thieves that do not respond to messages.

There is a whole thread here on bitcointalk discussing this.

They will not even try to defend themselves (because this is all true).

I will keep posting this to try to save others from a similar fate.

STAY AWAY FROM HASHRAPID !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Been there, HASHRAPID is a bunch of thiefs, every coin lauch is same crap, stay away for crypto sake....

HASHRAPID ARE THIEVES --  STAY AWAY!!!!

Come and join our pool party launch for the celebration of the Zeit Movement!
Many Giveaways, Promotions and VIP pool parties to come Wink

#imine.at - Come and hangout!

Payout has been changed to PPLNS - Come and join us Smiley

http://zeit.imine.at

[/quote]
Launch was good.
Really?

I'd prefer a coin which has a smoother startup. If you check announcements thread you'll find one which looks quite promising. Its philosophy is "NO AGRESSIVE MARKETING". And it is a good approach.
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
Many guys are already selling millions of ZEIT coins at the cryptorush.in exchange. Where the hell have they got such amounts from? This coin has no future. Real dump and pump.
Thats actually an easy answer, multipools. Thier business model is to make BTC now to pay the miners. They are not interested in speculation so they dump.

This a legitimate question...Just how has so much coin been able to reach the exchange so quick.

Ya I'm wondering the same thing.... kinda makes the coin worthless right off the bat,,, a little anyways Sad
Activity: 56
HashStrike has been a champ for me ever since I started mining MINTS.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

+1

There was 300M in giveaway...... and a few pre-mine Cheesy, ah well, this coin will trade at 0.00000001BTC, just hope that i would be able to mine a few millions in the first hours, but it didn't work out, only 8K Cheesy, so back to a coin that is less popular but that is already accepted by coinpayments.net Cheesy
Activity: 203
MYEP6uhjyQ7jY7xNq5tW7X7ktzFAzxpWXL

Any donations are welcom for trying Smiley
Launch was good. I had no serious issues. Now the coin should be getting on more exchanges to gain more popularity.
Coins4everyone has a problem or is scam. I've mined there for one minute, but already saw they haven't found much blocks. With that hashrate, there is something wrong.
legendary
Activity: 2198

Ya I'm wondering the same thing.... kinda makes the coin worthless right off the bat,,, a little anyways Sad
legendary
Activity: 1120

Back to Klondike coin, much better to mine, and with the block reduction coming on sunday, there is more coins to earn then 8,296 AFTER 90 MINS!! I will come back to Zeit when it is more quiet, in a day of 3-4.
Activity: 21
I have liked Facabook and Twitter Zeit Coin profile.
My wallet: MkwntFg8vK4YNkeLC7kYqEHLQEZMxhcTF4
@Maciejkos
Jump to: