Author

Topic: ★ ZEIT ★ [COMMUNITY & KNIGHTS] [ULTRA LOW INFLATION] [MICRO-PAYMENTS] - page 821. (Read 1009280 times)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0
coins4everyone stalled at 2800, switched to imine.  Anyone got confirmations/coins in wallet?
Activity: 56
Wallet still out of sinc. Any more nodes out there? Smiley
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
Unable to login: Account locked. Please Check your Email for instructions to unlock.
@ dedicatedpool, no mail arrived my inbox to unlock. Please help.
Activity: 239
Merit: 10
COINS4EVERYBODY is working OK...but the payout value is way off... i hope its just some glitch in the system
Activity: 126
Merit: 100

donations: MY9NeEVYb9iA5BBHz82wxxTsc6usaTyu9r
Activity: 84

HashFever

http://zeit.hashfever.com

PROP payout system
Fast payouts - 1 - 5 min
1% pool fee

Up and running !

Activity: 294
Merit: 250
I think someone may already have scrypt ASICs. Otherwise I can't explain a raise up to 20 Gh/s during the first 30 minutes after coin launch. Or, after watching Zeit Geist movie someone have watched another movie The Secret.

Dear developers. It is not a Zeit Geist. It is a Gier Geist (greed spirit).

Multipools started to mine new altcoins from start. Then they will dump all coins on the exchange.
Multipools need to know exchange rates to switch. There is only one exchange at the moment. I don't think multipools are the real reason for pumping.

launch coins are always profitable , because huge amount of coins at unreal price (100%-500%)
till the new coin fucked for good they gonna abuse it ! Is the coin has no real Pros the coin is dead! If it has the value will fix after some days,
its all about DUMP

Look around the forums, not all coins are dump, some coins are getting serious about being accepted in the real world.
Activity: 98
I think someone may already have scrypt ASICs. Otherwise I can't explain a raise up to 20 Gh/s during the first 30 minutes after coin launch. Or, after watching Zeit Geist movie someone have watched another movie The Secret.

Multipools started to mine new altcoins from start. Then they will dump all coins on the exchange.
Multipools need to know exchange rates to switch. There is only one exchange at the moment. I don't think multipools are the real reason for pumping.

launch coins are always profitable , because huge amount of coins at unreal price (100%-500%)
till the new coin fucked for good they gonna abuse it ! Is the coin has no real Pros the coin is dead! If it has the value will fix after some days,
its all about DUMP
You are right. I'll better miner a coin which has 40 Mh/s at the moment and a smoother startup. There is such a coin by the way.
Activity: 196
Poolers.org u have failed us.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1003
I found 2 blocks - 1200000 generated coins. I got 40K from pool. Fuck this shit. I missed solo due to lame mac wallet.

Activity: 28
Any donations, please?

MrAxJtmmEYEduee2evNme45nqiwLJ3uQAN

Make me happy. I'll tell my wife that her sleeping this night alone wasn't a waste. Cheesy
Hey did you know that you can click on page 1 of the thread and see the pools you can mine from? Heres an idea, if someone spams thier pool, I will refuse to mine from it.
Activity: 306
http://zeit.hashfaster.com
Come mine with us!! 1% fee, prop payouts, vardiff, ddos protection, the whole nine yards.

Enjoy!
copper member
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1025
go to hashstrike, fuck those other junk pools, i'm finally getting some coins an hour after launch.(had everything ready with 2 backups, 3 pools fucked me on launch) still no email from that zeitpool.mn bullshit, i would move and quit handing them coins.
Activity: 2170
Merit: 640
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
The Mac wallet doesn't contain any frameworks in the app bundle, a wreck.
Activity: 97
hashrapid is joining the movement!

Pre-registrations are now!  Mining will start soon.  Have your miners ready and pointing, we will be the first
to compile.. as always Cheesy

http://zeit.hashrapid.com

*** special,  0% for the next 5 signups.  Just msg your username and reply to this! 

Thanks!
Activity: 672
Merit: 500

its all about DUMP
Jump to: