Author

Topic: ★ ZEIT ★ [COMMUNITY & KNIGHTS] [ULTRA LOW INFLATION] [MICRO-PAYMENTS] - page 855. (Read 1009280 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 250
Loving all the positive vibes for zeit coin from the community, dev fully involved from the get go, not with just you guys but pools to, he has been 100% up front answered everyone's questions in a positive timely manor & ours regarding how the release is going to happen.
  Absolutely gets our vote for clarity, transparency, communication, Fair play, this is how all coins should be released.

Activity: 588
Merit: 510
with all the good feedback with this coin! I'll definitely put hashing power to mine Zeit!

one good jump start is to be on that list! I just hit the like button in FB Wink Don't have twitter though. Sad

Lets us know on facebook so we can add you thanks
Activity: 59
Merit: 0
I followed on twitter but I don't use facebook D: is that enough to be entered in the giveaway? If not I understand.

Of course we understand some don't use both we will add you thanks for letting us know

I also just have twitter and I followed a couple days ago. I am  @Getitoffme

Thanks!
Activity: 7
with all the good feedback with this coin! I'll definitely put hashing power to mine Zeit!

one good jump start is to be on that list! I just hit the like button in FB Wink Don't have twitter though. Sad
Activity: 217
Merit: 100
Followed on Twitter (@Wysie_Soh) and liked on FB Smiley!

Interesting coin for sure Smiley!
Activity: 73
Merit: 10
twitter: @rjopulencia
facebook: facebook.com/rjopulencia

I'm hyped!
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
What about a P2Pool. Could someone do one? we could tip someone to do it ^^
Your welcome thanks for joining our movement
Activity: 327
I followed on twitter but I don't use facebook D: is that enough to be entered in the giveaway? If not I understand.

Of course we understand some don't use both we will add you thanks for letting us know
Activity: 812
btw if you need any logo/banner design work i can probably help Smiley
btw am i added to the giveaway  ? Smiley

Please PM me we are looking for a poster to be created for Zday

Also you can check that information here

https://docs.google.com/a/zeit-coin.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Aq-wtrqZ9vg_dExKY2tGSEVpU21ZLXBvVmhVSGgzOHc&usp=sharing#gid=0
Activity: 518
btw if you need any logo/banner design work i can probably help Smiley
btw am i added to the giveaway  ? Smiley
Activity: 3
 liked on Facebook & followed on twitter @cryptomango

good luck Smiley
No problem we are here to make sure everything goes smooth and to answer any questions you may have
I will contact Trigeek now so he can explain but believe me our source has been kept on a localized computer.
I have seen this before essentially they use a placeholder i.e. another coin to allow for registrations and not having the pool in maintenance mode.

I can ensure you i just checked the chain and we are sitting at a low block count. Diff is also sitting at 0.0000244137

Ahh, okay Smiley good to know. Thanks!
Activity: 518
Looks like a nice coin, will mine it.
Like on facebook , fallowed on reddit !

Lets hope for a clean start with no problems !
Step 2 for this is we will be attending Z-Day 2014 - The Zeitgeist Movement - Saturday, March 15, 2014 from 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM (EDT) - Toronto, ON .

Guys, this is your chance. If you educate ppl properly and give away all 2500 wallets, this coin will succeed.

Please make sure to provide a photorelation from this event, or a video? That would be outstanding!

We are definitely doing so also taking videos that will be posted for the public to view Smiley
I will contact Trigeek now so he can explain but believe me our source has been kept on a localized computer.
I have seen this before essentially they use a placeholder i.e. another coin to allow for registrations and not having the pool in maintenance mode.

I can ensure you i just checked the chain and we are sitting at a low block count. Diff is also sitting at 0.0000244137
Jump to: