Author

Topic: ★ ZEIT ★ [COMMUNITY & KNIGHTS] [ULTRA LOW INFLATION] [MICRO-PAYMENTS] - page 852. (Read 1009280 times)

Activity: 66
Merit: 10
Hello Zeitcoin,
asked my wife (r@v'd) to like and follow you, because i don't trust FB and Twitter at all.

She has a high klout score, which supports the idea!

As a p2pool-node operator, I would like to support the coin start with a node @ http://p2pool.name.
Please other OP's contact me, if already in preparation of a p2pool or want to share information (e.g. networks.py details).

Have a good launch and a long life Wink

Knauf1
Activity: 588
Merit: 510
sent a PM. I've created a Windows Phone App.

Sent you a PM back please send specific details of the app to our email address I sent you in PM

Thanks for joining our movement
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
sent a PM. I've created a Windows Phone App.
You are added thanks alot for joining our movement. Spread the word! Share the wealth!
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
with all the good feedback with this coin! I'll definitely put hashing power to mine Zeit!

one good jump start is to be on that list! I just hit the like button in FB Wink Don't have twitter though. Sad

Lets us know on facebook so we can add you thanks

Sure. I actually, shared your page on my fb wall! Smiley you just ack on my comment. Smiley handle name is peri pau
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
HashFever

Pre-registrations is open now!

http://zeit.hashfever.com

PROP payout system
Fast payouts - 1 - 5 min
1% pool fee

Another 10 miners to sign up and make a claim by sending private message or filling in a contact form on our website, will receive 0% pool fee !!!

Activity: 770
Merit: 501
Liked and Shared to friends that are into virtual coins, don't have Twitter though.

get the ones who are not yet into it... I think there is more point in that, get more people off the system man ... Smiley
Activity: 294
Merit: 250

Yourmine ZEIT coin Pool Open! for Registration

JOIN HERE!

IT'S COMING GET READY!!!
Activity: 15
Looking for someone to mine this I will pay you basically the payment is that 45% of the coins mined will go to you, 5% will go to charity and then 50% will go to my wallet pm me

Why wouldn't the person just keep 100% of the mine for themselves?  Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 133
Merit: 11
Looking for someone to mine this I will pay you basically the payment is that 45% of the coins mined will go to you, 5% will go to charity and then 50% will go to my wallet pm me
Activity: 42
Guys join us at https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.freenode.net/Zeitcoin

We are already 40-50 people there and rising. Tips are on fire and we will be having giveaways soon.
Us too we actually implemented this after our initial coin was created as a normal pow we feel this model ensures for longer sustainability.
Activity: 15
I liked and shared on facebook also but don't have Twitter. I am very excited about this coin, love the PoW/PoS hybrid!
Getting there can't wait to see what happens with this we have extremely high hopes and some great long term plans
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Wow this is growing insanely fast.

1k followers soon! This coin is a keeper!
Please pm me your facebook name and i will add you to giveaway
Activity: 12
Liked and Shared to friends that are into virtual coins, don't have Twitter though.
Ton
Activity: 13
Looks like a great coin!

Following you on Twitter @CoinKaiser and liked on FB

Good luck with the launch Grin
Jump to: