Author

Topic: ★ ZEIT ★ [COMMUNITY & KNIGHTS] [ULTRA LOW INFLATION] [MICRO-PAYMENTS] - page 860. (Read 1009280 times)

Activity: 239
Merit: 10
Didn´t make it to the 40's but who cares....  

Let´s F... the greedy bankers all the way IN!!!!

ZEIT ON!

Activity: 13
Merit: 0
Good luck coin and its developers. This coin the best!
Activity: 588
Merit: 510
Activity: 22
The movement is upon us!!!

Registered to all pools, already have my cgminer bat file ready....

All we need is the wallet and BOOM!

Honestly what a great coin, great devs (heads on right), great vision for the long term as well as the short term and as the devs said they are practically ready for the launch! Now just to kick back and wait Smiley

legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1009
This is indeed going to be epic!
Activity: 338
Merit: 251
Liked you on FB and followed you on twitter.. I am really excited for this launch, everything looks very well organized!
Activity: 294
Merit: 250

Yourmine ZEIT coin Pool Open! for Registration

JOIN HERE!

This coin is going to be epic.
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
I'm so excited about this coin  \o/

Jump in boys, this gonna be huge.

Activity: 4
I just liked on facebook and followed on twitter

Barbara Tesi
liked on FB name Fla Ma and followed on twitter https://twitter.com/CrowLeonard Smiley also don't forget about my offer for block explorer, example in my sig.

thanks we will keep you posted
Activity: 218
Merit: 102
I'm in. It seems to be a great coin!
Activity: 322
liked on FB name Fla Ma and followed on twitter https://twitter.com/CrowLeonard Smiley also don't forget about my offer for block explorer, example in my sig.
Activity: 294
I am so excited about Zeitcoin and am giving this link now to my best friend on skype because I don't want her to miss out. I am sorry my blog is down but my domain is propagating so will take few hours my hosting provider said so I wil make a new blog post also to spread the word. Smiley
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Waiting... to get started..Smiley
Thank you!

I hadn't even heard of the Zeitgeist Movement before today. I'll be spreading the word  Smiley

This is one of the major reasons behind our coin Spread the Word Spread the Wealth
Activity: 181
Merit: 100
Activity: 770
Merit: 501
Please come check out my Smexy Website / Blog post http://kultus.weebly.com/zeitgeist-movement-coin.html

Like Facebook page, shared it too, and following on twitter via DesertExperimenter @DesertExperment  Smiley
Activity: 32
Hi!! Already followed on twitter & facebook.
Activity: 2
Thank you!

I hadn't even heard of the Zeitgeist Movement before today. I'll be spreading the word  Smiley
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
We who are about to Mine, Salute You!
Liked & Following FB & Twitter!!
Jump to: