Pages:
Author

Topic: Zepher Memorial Thread - page 3. (Read 4704 times)

legendary
Activity: 2662
Merit: 2203
BitcoinPenny.com
March 26, 2019, 11:51:20 AM
In loving memory of Zepher.

Free to everyone.

Regards,
Chris

(NOTE: We will try to organize group shipments for our international friends to reduce any shipping costs.)
Activity: 191
Merit: 55
March 23, 2019, 04:18:36 PM
I don’t know Zepher very well, but apparently those who consider him a real crypto-enthusiast gathered in this thread. Kingdom of heaven ... Cry
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 3014
March 23, 2019, 04:40:18 PM
Zepher was my first for everything here on btalk. My first purchase, my first trade, and my first friend made here. I sure was your typical newbie,  and Zeph was very helpful and patient with me. He was there for me in the beginning as well in the end when I went through some forum issues. I will cherish our time spent together. It’s still hard to accept the fact that he’s gone, but his legacy here will forever live on with many of us. RIP B- until next time !
copper member
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1305
Limited in number. Limitless in potential.
March 09, 2019, 02:07:39 AM
I was moved when str4wm4n passed away, after they got some issue due a hack account and zeph was scammed, though str4wm4n resolve the issue and pays the damage taken and now it's zeph. Yet I'll never interacted with zeph related to transactions but he's one of the users I look up in this community especially with his escrow service, and I use his moves/posts as references and even contacted him related to escrows, that's why I want to become an escrow and now here I am.

My condolences to zepher's family and friends. You will be missed from this community bro.

May you rest in peace.
legendary
Activity: 2744
Merit: 1708
First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold
March 08, 2019, 11:39:45 PM
Rest in peace Zepher, we already miss you mate.

My deepest condolences.

legendary
Activity: 1809
Merit: 1136
March 07, 2019, 03:05:29 PM
It hurts. I miss you Z. 
My condolences to his Mother & family.
legendary
Activity: 3094
Merit: 1468
March 06, 2019, 03:28:19 AM
I actually didn't believed the news at first but it really made me sad when I came to be sure of it later on.

I never interacted with Zepher nor I had any conversation with him. But I really felt he was on same page when he supported my feedback when I was not on DT on ibminer's profile. It really felt happy at that time when I got a support of someone but now it seems like I have lost a leg of some kind to support me.

My condolences with his family, friends in this difficult time.

R.I.P Zeph...
Activity: 1778
Merit: 764
www.V.systems
March 05, 2019, 07:18:58 PM
I have nothing to say about Zepher, him and I haven't interacted at all. I did see his posts every time I visited the collectibles section.

My condolences are with his friends and family.

However, I do want to say something about the solidarity shown by the forum members here.
When I came across this thread, I was deeply moved. I've been dealing with some issues off lately. Things that have left me broken mentally.. and unlike Zepher I don't have many friends here (or in real life).. I really didn't bother making any. So its. really nice to see this.. you guys have no idea..  Smiley

But this isn't about me.. it's about the loving words and respect shown by everyone on this thread.

To all of you, I just want to say Thank you

.. I can't say that I am thanking on behalf of the dead guy that I didn't knew .. but I am thanking all of you for giving a guy like me.. some hope..

administrator
Activity: 3738
Merit: 2948
March 05, 2019, 07:04:19 AM
Rest in peace, my condoleances.
legendary
Activity: 3570
Merit: 1959
March 05, 2019, 06:18:05 AM
I was asked to post a donation escrow address Cheesy

3KiqJpTueWvupFgrAg4Beski1UK47pMP5e

Paypal funds can also be accepted, just PM me.

Thanks,
minerjones Cool

MJ, did you find out if the mom is BTC savy?  If not, maybe it could be converted to something more usable for her?   Or maybe just load it on a pretty physical coin as a nice gesture?

Pretty sure it's going to get converted to PayPal, but that's just what I heard.
legendary
Activity: 2254
Merit: 1140
March 04, 2019, 10:55:30 PM
I was asked to post a donation escrow address Cheesy

3KiqJpTueWvupFgrAg4Beski1UK47pMP5e

Paypal funds can also be accepted, just PM me.

Thanks,
minerjones Cool

MJ, did you find out if the mom is BTC savy?  If not, maybe it could be converted to something more usable for her?   Or maybe just load it on a pretty physical coin as a nice gesture?
legendary
Activity: 2214
Merit: 1057
March 03, 2019, 11:08:34 PM
it was very sad news to read about what happened to zepher, my thoughts are with his close friends and family.

i never got to meet zepher in person due to the huge distance between us but was able to trade with him on multiple times and in some trades that he assisted other users with. i always found our trades pleasurable and during one trade where he was late in posting he also included some extra items to make up for the lateness. zepher was a true professional in the way he conducted business and how he went out of his way to help other users, much of this i was not aware of until now.

the forum has lost a valued member and great person, you will be sorely missed but not forgotten.
copper member
Activity: 238
Merit: 18
March 03, 2019, 04:02:22 PM
wow, Oh my actual god, rest in piece friend, he is awesome person, he bought some stuff on amazon for me and we spoke on the phone, really genuine person.

my these words on this forum reach you in the beyond and feel the love from us all, to a good person and reaching out to relatives at this moment of tragedy.
copper member
Activity: 3948
Merit: 2201
Verified awesomeness ✔
March 03, 2019, 02:09:55 PM
I've been postponing writing here, since I honestly don't know what to say...

Zepher and I have talked quite a lot over the past few years, not as much as others, but still, I'm disappointed that I've only ever met them once (even though it was legendary).
They have given so much of themselves to the forum (especially the collectibles community) and for that I will always be grateful.

You will be missed and I hope you are in a better place now.
legendary
Activity: 2828
Merit: 5894
Meh.
March 03, 2019, 11:54:11 AM
Zepher,

There are no words that can describe what you meant to me or many others here but I owe it to you to at least try.

When I first joined here you immediately took me under your wing to show me the ropes and how to behave to achieve success. For this I owe you everything
because if not for you I'd probably still be stuck at a 9to5 job hating myself and everything around me. Not only did you help me out with a horrible gambling
addiction but also when it came to my relationship with my Mrs. I truly hope that I helped you with your issues whenever you reached out to me too, at least in my
mind we had a really good give and take relationship. That's why you mean so damn much to me, you always treated me as an equal and for that I am ever grateful.

Regardless of if it was our late, late night plannings of the next raffle which we were both so extremely passionate about or our friendly poker games we always
had a tonne of fun while also learning new things. Whether we invested money in the next big shitcoin or bounced ideas for a new collectible we just always
had fun. This is how I'll remember you, someone that I could always reach out to when life was keeping me down and I needed to feel better. You were always there
no matter the time of day.

I will forever blame myself for not getting the chance to meetup with you, but even though it never happened you must know that you meant more to me than other people
I have in my life that I see daily. I don't think I've ever felt such a strong bond with anyone that I've never met before and I'm not sure what it is
that made it so but I just always knew I could rely on you and tell you things I've never told anyone else.

It is with a heavy heart that I'm writing this and it took me days to do it.. You will be missed, more than I can ever describe. I feel an unbareable sadness
and emptiness but I know that you are now in a better place. From now until forever, may we meet again one day.

Hampus
legendary
Activity: 2459
Merit: 1057
Don't use bitcoin.de if you care about privacy!
March 03, 2019, 11:37:39 AM
Unfortunatly I never met Zeph irl but it was just awesome to chat with him or read his ideas and comments on bitcointalk.
Once I won a Lealana coin in a raffle he hosted. Will keep this coin forever. 

Rest in Peace Zepher Cry
legendary
Activity: 3640
Merit: 1407
March 01, 2019, 10:07:28 PM
Not to cast a shadow on this event but why does this person need a donation address?

I'm being very skeptical if his family is asking for help with the funeral costs, the amount of scams I've seen that looked legit are staggering.

Please don't take offence to this.

There are plenty of us here that have known zepher either on a personal level or a professional level, I can say there is no ill intent with this.  I'm not condoning it or pushing it, the new anon was merely doing this because I think many people asked so it can be done in an organized manner.

legendary
Activity: 2996
Merit: 1752
March 01, 2019, 09:57:41 PM
Activity: 496
Merit: 264
In memory of Zepher
March 01, 2019, 09:42:38 PM
I’m just now hearing the terrible news.  Some of the older guys may remember me but I was active a while back and got to know Zepher pretty well.  We hoped to meet up when my work brought me near him but it never did...that will weigh on me for a long time.  I believe you make time for what’s important to you and I screwed up on that point. 

I second all the great things said about him and this community.  We had a heart to heart conversation about a year ago about topics bigger than crypto that I’ll never forget.  He will be sorely missed.  RIP
Activity: 1484
Merit: 595
March 01, 2019, 02:28:10 AM
He was nice & honest.

Hey Zeph, rest in peace! We will miss you and you will never be forgotten.
Pages:
Jump to: