Pages:
Author

Topic: Zepher Memorial Thread - page 5. (Read 4697 times)

Activity: 375
Merit: 1021
Just in case no one loves you, I love you 3000.
February 25, 2019, 10:39:33 PM
I may not know him or done any transactions, but, I have seen people who have been part of his journey here in bitcointalk and they made me appreciate the real Zepher, felt that he is one of a kind.

Dear Zepher’s Mother,

You have raised one of a kind son, everything has its own purpose. We know how it hurts to loss someone, but then again, losing a son is more painful to a Mother. I know words can't do anything, prayers do. We will pray for his beautiful soul to rest in peace. Our Lord may need him in heaven to watch over your family and stop his struggle here.

We love you.

See you around, Zepher.

Your Bitcointalk Son,
theyoungmillionaire
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1118
Lie down. Have a cookie
February 25, 2019, 10:04:03 PM
Zepher was a great person to deal with. He did some amazing things for all collectors to help get them great items. He was fun to meet, and an adventurous guy.

I will miss him, but he has done many things for all of us and left his mark on us.
legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 1072
February 25, 2019, 08:35:01 PM
I'm glad to have had interaction with Zepher over the years, he was a genuinely nice person and well respected. 

He was always willing to help someone out and heavily involved in the community, prepared to go the extra mile for others.

Zepher, you'll be missed dearly by many of the collectors here including myself.

Sincerely,
digicoinuser
copper member
Activity: 438
Merit: 175
February 25, 2019, 08:01:45 PM
I'm new to this community but to see such an outpouring of love and condolences to Zeph has been nothing short of amazing. It shows me how much this man was loved and what great character he must have had as a person. It's a beautiful thing to see so many people step up and have such regards and so many fond memories for someone. Zeph we never met but I hope you're in a better place. Condolences to his family. This family and his immediate family. RIP Z!
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1808
Exchange Bitcoin quickly-https://blockchain.com.do
February 25, 2019, 07:15:10 PM
He was such a solid solid guy. Generous and funny, he taught me plenty and I trusted him immensely.

I seriously can’t tell you how bad this feels, his mother needed to know how well respected he was here and hopefully the messages she got from his core group of pals online once we heard showed that.

Z/B love you dude. Miss ya.. can’t even look at pics of you without a tear.
RIP bro
legendary
Activity: 2786
Merit: 1222
Just looking for peace
February 25, 2019, 06:37:59 PM
Zepher was a really great person. Sadly, never got a chance to meet him.

He was a great member of the community. he will be missed..

RIP
legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 3158
February 25, 2019, 06:35:18 PM
Zepher was a legend on this forum.
He had a heart of gold, an oustanding person.
Young .. This is so unfair .....

Really, I consider myself very lucky to have met Zepher.
It was for a few days in Amsterdam, during July 2018.

We went to play some poker there, and this was the result of the first night of game :
https://i.imgur.com/fXcFYgS.jpg
This was all at the lowest stakes table, lol !
We played daaaamn good  Cool

Those few days went by very fast. We definitely were to hang out again.

We are going to miss you, buddy.  Cry Cry Cry
I lack words to express my thoughts and feelings ...

Rest in peace, my friend. You will be remembered.
Prayers for you and your family.
See you on the other side.
Activity: 703
Merit: 1006
February 25, 2019, 05:21:31 PM
Zepher was without a doubt kind, generous and genuine.

I've had the pleasure of meeting him in person quite a few times. I consider him a friend.

Know that we all love you man.

-Daniele
Activity: 1568
Merit: 544
February 25, 2019, 04:53:58 PM
A great person, a true friend.

I am glad you crossed my path and thankful for all the moments we have shared.
You will be missed and remembered by me and the community.

-klaaas
copper member
Activity: 582
Merit: 1089
#GPGL
February 25, 2019, 04:50:03 PM
I never had any dealings in group with Zepher however i did meet him at Coinfest last year. I was there for 2 days and had an arrangement with my work (im a driver), that I could drive to Widnes and sleep in one of the trucks we had there. When Zepher got wind of this, he gave me his hotel room for the night so i could stay around and have a good time with everyone. An absolutely unnecessary display of generosity on his part for someone who he had never met.

After that, we all sat around drinking lots of alcohol and had an amazing time. I couldn't thank him enough for this but he just took it in his stride and told me not to worry about it. A real nice guy who captivated everyone with his bright personality, i could tell he loves this scene so much.

Rest easy Zepher,
Gav
legendary
Activity: 2707
Merit: 1181
February 25, 2019, 04:41:01 PM
I have had the pleasure of working with Zepher on many occasions and spent many days and nights chatting away.

He was always a true ‘Stand Up Guy’. Always going out of his way for others and lending a helping hand whenever possible.

It was a very sad day indeed when I found out he had passed.

Zepher, you will truly be missed; you were a shining example of how people should treat others not only in business but in personal situations as well.

I wish I could have met up with you in the UK and laughed with you and other fellow members here.

There will always be a space in our hearts for you.

Rest in peace my friend,

-Buck
copper member
Activity: 2562
Merit: 2504
Spear the bees
February 25, 2019, 04:30:04 PM
Like a flash of lightning, Zepher had granted us a spark of light.
Every interaction that I've had with him was a gentle gust of words.

Rest in piece, dear friend.

1ZephertJThxkHih7XcaUHBkMSnvkTt5u
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1005
PGP ID: 78B7B84D
February 25, 2019, 04:04:03 PM
Zeph was one of the most generous and helpful people in the community, he will truly be missed.

My sincere condolences to the family.  Cry
legendary
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1267
In Memory of Zepher
February 25, 2019, 03:35:07 PM
A genuine shining star in the community. Was so incredibly fun, helpful and generous by nature. He was really someone that everyone on this forum (on earth, even) could aspire to be like.

I'll really miss having you around, friend, and I'll never forget everything you've done for me. I hope you're having a proper good time wherever you are now.
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org
February 25, 2019, 03:06:09 PM
My deepest condolences to his family. I had a few interactions with Zepher on this forum and I've known him to be a friendly, helpful, honest person of high integrity.

Rest In Peace
legendary
Activity: 3332
Merit: 6809
Cashback 15%
February 25, 2019, 02:28:12 PM
Aw man.....I did not know Zepher but definitely know his name and reputation here, and this news saddens me.  RIP, Zepher.  And I wish mom and the family all the best and hope they can cope as best they can.
legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 1103
This is what I do. I drink and I know things.
February 25, 2019, 02:17:58 PM
One of the true diamond people around here, a big loss for the whole community.
Rest in peace my friend we miss you already...(Kαλό ταξίδι αδελφέ...)
legendary
Activity: 3612
Merit: 1406
February 25, 2019, 01:25:15 PM
You will be missed Zepher hopefully you are at peace.  God speed my friend.  Embarrassed

Wheelz1200
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 4093
February 25, 2019, 12:45:42 PM

We will fly the flags at half mast today in your honor. RIP from the Wall.

legendary
Activity: 2662
Merit: 2203
BitcoinPenny.com
February 25, 2019, 11:54:04 AM
Thank you for posting this thread, TheNewAnon. Our bitcoin community was hit hard a few days ago with the news of Zepher's passing. Zepher was a good man, and he will be dearly missed.

Rest in peace, Zepher.

Regards,
The Bitcoin Penny Company
Pages:
Jump to: