Pages:
Author

Topic: ZeroCash: 2nd gen with anonymization starting from the coinbase transaction - page 3. (Read 15255 times)

Activity: 58
Merit: 0
Can you explain it more clearly?
I just want to know more about it .
Maybe it is a good coin.
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
0,9 GB Public Key? WAAAAAT?

"Set up by a trusted party"

"Propietary source code"

-Jews made it

legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1011
Monero Evangelist
0,9 GB Public Key? WAAAAAT?
legendary
Monero Evangelist
Activity: 360
Merit: 251
FYI there's a newer ZeroCash talk by Eli Ben-Sasson at:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l7LSSE0bRRo
Note: I personally neither approve nor disapprove of anything said there.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1005
It seems it is really something new!
Can u help introduce more on this project?
Or where can I get more info?

Very interested!

You'll have to attend the Oakland symposium.

Zerocash: Decentralized Anonymous Payments from Bitcoin   (to appear)
Eli Ben-Sasson, Alessandro Chiesa, Christina Garman, Matthew Green, Ian Miers, Eran Tromer, and Madars Virza
2014 IEEE Symposium on Security & Privacy (Oakland 2014)

http://www.ieee-security.org/TC/SP2014/
Activity: 490
Activity: 91
Merit: 10
It seems it is really something new!
Can u help introduce more on this project?
Or where can I get more info?

Very interested!
legendary
I'm also one of those who can't wait for zerocash.

I expect massive adoption by sites like silk road 2.0 and such. I expect several states declaring it illegal. And of course I expect its value to heavily rise in the middle of war with governments and other negative-hype-raising events.

It'll be grand, my friends.

In the video Dr. Green urged everyone to be cautious about the adoption of the currency -- there's one pitfall if I understand correctly, and that is that since everything is obscured (even the generation of new coins via block subsidy), you can't observe actual inflation in the currency (just try to predict it based on the programming of the source code).  That is, if there were a bug and someone were to generate 2 billion coins (as what happened with Bitcoin), there's no real way to observe that.
Activity: 73
I'm also one of those who can't wait for zerocash.

I expect massive adoption by sites like silk road 2.0 and such. I expect several states declaring it illegal. And of course I expect its value to heavily rise in the middle of war with governments and other negative-hype-raising events.

It'll be grand, my friends.
Activity: 364
Pre-sale - March 18
Judging by the success of darkcoin we will see more anonymity features in new coins.

DarkCoin's CoinJoin is more a privacy feature, not true anonymity as provided by the use of ZKPs.

Just wait for Darksend Smiley
legendary
Judging by the success of darkcoin we will see more anonymity features in new coins.

DarkCoin's CoinJoin is more a privacy feature, not true anonymity as provided by the use of ZKPs.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1000
I like coins that focus on anonymity for sure, I think it will be something like this that could possibly overtake Bitcoin because Bitcoin definitely isn't anonymous.
Activity: 719
legendary
i'd really like to know more since i am preparing a talk on this general topic. the video is now set to "private" on youtube.

It's because the publication of the paper is forthcoming and the source code is proprietary.

http://www.scipr-lab.org/pub

(if it comes back online)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0
very looking forward to this coin !!
legendary
Monero Evangelist
Activity: 668
Merit: 501
i'd really like to know more since i am preparing a talk on this general topic. the video is now set to "private" on youtube.
Activity: 82
Activity: 84
looking forward to this coin!
Pages:
Jump to: