Pages:
Author

Topic: [ZeusHash] Cloud Node - Getting Bitcoin/Litecoin Should Be Fun and Easy - page 7. (Read 12995 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Fierce, The Legend
I saw they were no longer in beta testing and open to the public. I liked the prices and the site looked clean and easy to navigate. I knew of the company and thought they might have something really good. I invested only 300$ to test the water and see what the payouts looked like.

I do like the consistent payouts throughout the day. But after two weeks it's obvious I won't ever get to $300, I have made about $23 dollars so far..

(EDIT: The total amount I have invested is $338 USD, and I made $23USD after two weeks - full 14 days)
Activity: 532
Merit: 302
I don't know about anybody else, But I invested about $300 USD in zeushash the first day they launched the cloud on OCT 3, now two weeks later I can say with utmost certainty that I will never see my money back. I like the site it's clean and I like the consistent payouts, but they are wayyyyyyyy too small for me to ever see a return

so how did you decide to invest

did you do the math or something changed in two weeks?
Activity: 126
Fierce, The Legend
I don't know about anybody else, But I invested about $300 USD in zeushash the first day they launched the cloud on OCT 3, now two weeks later I can say with utmost certainty that I will never see my money back. I like the site it's clean and I like the consistent payouts, but they are wayyyyyyyy too small for me to ever see a return
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
New users Heaven.

Old Users hell.

Register a new account and got 1.55 GH/s LOL... https://zeushash.com/static/img/gift_bribery.png

Don't laugh at me guys...Just found out how to post pics here... Grinhttp://i.imgur.com/Wf2bTWh.png?1
Activity: 182
i got a 2gh/s bag....

no pointing in register it. if my investment is in another account...
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Yep how about giving something to the early adopters, we get zilch?
New users Heaven.

Old Users hell.
http://

Hey they have a free hashrate giveaway. But seem like it's for new users only...Oh bummer...Already registered.
I am not happy with Zeus. Since the only option to buy is using cryptocurrency, why not let us buy using decimals like 0,01 ghs or 0,01 mhs.

I would increase it every week and would benefit both of us.

I think previously they allow to buy 0.01 Gh or Mh, but now they've changed it to the minimum of 1Gh and 0.1Mh.
I am not happy with Zeus. Since the only option to buy is using cryptocurrency, why not let us buy using decimals like 0,01 ghs or 0,01 mhs.

I would increase it every week and would benefit both of us.
Oh btw already got my cloud hashing on ZeusHash. Get a referral link here https://zeushash.com?refer=iz560. Anyone who wants to buy and help me get some commissions?Smiley
This Clarify's the 24 Hour

Last 24H Mining Income 1Th/s=0.01538986 BTC ($5.99935217) Before Maintenance Fees

Last 24H Mining Income 1Mh/s=0.02911178 LTC ($0.11295283) Before Maintenance Fees

how much is 1 th/s?

to make the chart a little better to understand since you are calculating two different things.

The price for 1Gh/s is $0.889 and for order of 1Th/s, you have a discount price at $0.859 per Gh/s.

Last 24H Mining Income 1Th/s=0.01538986 BTC ($5.99935217) Before Maintenance Fees

Last 24H Mining Income 1Mh/s=0.02911178 LTC ($0.11295283) Before Maintenance Fees

how much is 1 th/s?

to make the chart a little better to understand since you are calculating two different things.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10

Activity: 19
It is good to have the final Zeushash online.

Zeus is a trusted company. They are no scamrmers, that is for sure. One of the few miner manufacturers that actually deliver working ASIC miners now entering the cloud hashing industry.
I am sure that they will have the same success they had in the manufacturing part.
I have used cloudhash and it is pretty straight-forward!

I think that it is a very affordable option for cloudmining coming from a company that is sure that it has the miners they claim to have (I am not sure I can say the same thing for other similar cloudmining companies).

Yep, as ZeusMiner has shipped millions of miners to the world, I chose ZeusHash as an long investment. But if ZeusHash want to be the best cloud hashing platform, there are many things they need to do indeed.
Activity: 100
Wow really active this thread...
Activity: 100
Hello ZeusHash,

I've just seen your mail and I'm less happy than you...

I got Hashlet from gawminers, genesis and now yours, each 20 Mh/s.
From far you are behind them... I just got 2.5 LTC in 5 days, not even 10 dollars! Tongue

What is your opinion compared to competition ? do you see any increase for payouts ?

Thanks in advance
Activity: 10
Check out our Weekly Newsletter at https://zeusminer.com/2014/10/08/progress-update-08102014/

And take a brief look now!!

ZEUSHASH ONLINE

ZeusHash was officially released to the public on October 3rd 2014, which is a day which will always be remembered in the history of our company as the day when our wildest dreams were surpassed by reality.

Within only 24 HOURS after the public release, over 1,000 fans signed up with ZeusHash, the best cloud mining service in the world and started mining Bitcoins and Litcoins right away!

Thanks to an extended beta stress-testing phase, our system could handle the immense avalanche of new users and we managed to connect everyone successfully to ZeusHash and got everyone mining within a short time.

Just 100 hours later after the launch, we passed the 5,000 mark and the number of new users is still growing constantly. This huge success enables us to continue to develop ZeusHash further, keeping it always on top as the best cloud hashing service on this planet! Thanks to all of you, who are willing to support ZeusHash right from the beginning.

Thank you very much for making this possible.

ZeusHash Referral Plan

Refer ZeusHash to your friends, family, neighbors or even uncle Dennis whom you haven't visited in year!

When they sign up we will REWARD YOU WITH FREE ZEUSHASH NODE POWER!

Check out our amazing REWARD PLAN we have come up with for you!

The more people you refer, the more absolutely free node power you will get - right into your account!

The Number of Friends You Refer            Free Hashing Power for you
Less than 5                                           6% of their first purchase
5 to 30                                                 8% of their first purchase
More than 30                                        10% of their first purchase[/center][/left]

The rewarded node power will be calculated automatically and sent to your account after the referred users have completed their orders.
Activity: 10
Check out our Weekly Newsletter at https://zeusminer.com/2014/10/08/progress-update-08102014/

And take a brief look now!!

ZEUSHASH ONLINE

ZeusHash was officially released to the public on October 3rd 2014, which is a day which will always be remembered in the history of our company as the day when our wildest dreams were surpassed by reality.

Within only 24 HOURS after the public release, over 1,000 fans signed up with ZeusHash, the best cloud mining service in the world and started mining Bitcoins and Litcoins right away!

Thanks to an extended beta stress-testing phase, our system could handle the immense avalanche of new users and we managed to connect everyone successfully to ZeusHash and got everyone mining within a short time.

Just 100 hours later after the launch, we passed the 5,000 mark and the number of new users is still growing constantly. This huge success enables us to continue to develop ZeusHash further, keeping it always on top as the best cloud hashing service on this planet! Thanks to all of you, who are willing to support ZeusHash right from the beginning.

Thank you very much for making this possible.
Pages:
Jump to: