Pages:
Author

Topic: [ZeusHash] Cloud Node - Getting Bitcoin/Litecoin Should Be Fun and Easy - page 8. (Read 12995 times)

legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
what to invest ghs or mhs?

I would say short term mh is a better bet. long term no one can be certain. difficulty increase just starting slowing down on bitcoin but you can bet its going to increase again once newer miners like the s4 are released in full effect. mh seems to be more stable currently in terms of difficulty and payout. I am basing this on my scrypt experience with nicehash
Activity: 84
Merit: 10

Currently I am in the GH with a Large Blind

I am in the Mh with a small  blind.

Curious as to what Terry was implying by saying this in a new interview.

"We are developing something really cool, and all of our customers will be able to take part in within several weeks. A little hint is that we treat hashrate as your asset, and you should be able to use it to exchange for something enjoyable (note: not a good old boring trading platform).'"

http://cointelegraph.com/news/112697/zeushash-ceo-terry-li-its-a-start-for-whats-coming
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
We are Curious Boss Panda how does Zeus Hash Calculate out Users Mh/GH profit?

Would we benefit from Pool Success/Luck? I:E If we all pool our miners together on LTC will we generate Higher Payouts?

Or is it a Network Avg. payout?

And what are some new Features of Zeus Hash we can look forward to/Plan on Using?
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
It is good to have the final Zeushash online.

Zeus is a trusted company. They are no scamrmers, that is for sure. One of the few miner manufacturers that actually deliver working ASIC miners now entering the cloud hashing industry.
I am sure that they will have the same success they had in the manufacturing part.
I have used cloudhash and it is pretty straight-forward!

I think that it is a very affordable option for cloudmining coming from a company that is sure that it has the miners they claim to have (I am not sure I can say the same thing for other similar cloudmining companies).

If we could buy like half gh/s or 0,1 mhs . Would be better to test the service out. before doing a major investment.

just like in cex.io that u can buy 0,00001 ghs for example.

its 88 Cents USD right now per GH,

I am preety sure you can buy .01 GH  whats that 2 Cents?

Yep

"Success !

We have received your 0.00002735 BTC,

we can provide .01 GHS immediately.":

TY boss panda!    Ill go braggign around that I just Bought 100mh from ZeusHash  Only I will know it was in BTC speed!
 Shocked

Wow, I thought moon streaker was just another employee... Turns out its the boss panda Himself.

I followed an E-Mail link here from Zeus so I'm 100% sure this is the real Panda.

Ill state I invested over 800 USD in ZeusMiner and they delivered.  Now I'm investing in Zeus Hash because of its stability and I trust the Zeus Crew.

So Terry have you decided to invest in an English Speaking Translator to avoid Email Funnies like this?

"(Maybe there will generate a little customs duties)"

its sentences like these I'm talking about, don't get me wrong I love a Good laugh.

Activity: 17
If we could buy like half gh/s or 0,1 mhs . Would be better to test the service out. before doing a major investment.

Yeah small investment to start would be better. I saw their prices on ZeusHash https://zeushash.com/ are for per Mh/s and Gh/s. Not sure if you can buy smaller than that. Gonna give it a try.
Activity: 17
Hmm someone tested this ?

An account with 5 activity is kinda problematic.

Its sponsored for zeusminer.com

If it's terry himself. Then we should trust him. They were not doing btc mining but ltc mining. Check out their post sheet at litecointalk https://litecointalk.org/index.php?topic=16301.0
Looks like they have a lot of fans.

legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

I am not sure about the OP but zeusminer itself is very reliable. They have a proven track record and I heard good things about their cloud service.

Activity: 5
Hello miners, Terry here.

As most of you already know, setting up miner at home is really a lot of work, let alone handling the heat and noise Shocked.

Allow me to introduce ZeusHash (http://zeushash.com), brought to you by the team that built the most popular Scrypt mining hardware - ZeusMiner. We make getting Bitcoins and Litecoins simple as a few clicks.

Check out our brief intro video here: http://youtu.be/AZDiB5V-Bbs

Also, take advantage of our referral program. All you need to do is to sign up and share, then wait to see coins coming in, woohoo~  Grin
Pages:
Jump to: