Pages:
Author

Topic: ZIGGAP.com - CHEAPEST cash deposit in the USA . - page 2. (Read 3284 times)

legendary
Activity: 800
Merit: 1001

Replied... here's what I wrote:

Unfortunately, Chase does not allow instant member to member transactions and they try to route everyone through the Chase QuickPay service (which isn't fast at all and is reversible).  I have done many transactions via Chase cash deposit by withdrawing the cash, then depositing to the other member's account.  Maybe the teller looks at you funny, but tell them it's the only way to instantly and securely make the funds available to the other customer.

Hope that helps.
-EP
Activity: 198
Merit: 100
Activity: 87
Merit: 10
Um... Wow! I had to try out the new guys on the block, and it was smooth and EASY Smiley

ZIGGAP is now my standard anwser to, "How do I get $ to BTC?"

We're glad to be of service!
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
firstbits 1LoCBS
Um... Wow! I had to try out the new guys on the block, and it was smooth and EASY Smiley

ZIGGAP is now my standard anwser to, "How do I get $ to BTC?"

legendary
Activity: 800
Merit: 1001
I have used this service during the beta.  ZIGGAP is a trusted way for anyone, newb or vet to purchase a decent amount of bitcoin quickly.  Cash bank deposit is probably the easiest, most widely used and acceptable form of payment, and these guys do it well. 

They're quick, efficient, and personable people.

Happy Bitcoining!
-EP

http://bitcoin-otc.com/viewratingdetail.php?nick=EPiSKiNG-&sign=ANY&type=RECV
Activity: 87
Merit: 10

Introducing the grand opening of ZIGGAP.com.

What is ZIGGAP?

It's not your mom's meatloaf! ZIGGAP is the least expensive way to buy Bitcoin in the US via bank cash deposit, and the most convenient way to buy period. Not only that, but it's the only site in the world offering such a dedicated level of customer support. Only at ZIGGAP is there a dedicated phone number to call, a live chat system that is manned 12 hours per day, and a highly responsive prioritized ticket system.

This support system is available to all who are interested in Bitcoin even if you're not our customer.

ZIGGAP is currently accepting these payment methods:

In nearly any country in the world:

Western Union
Moneygram

You'll soon even be able to link your bank account and credit card in order to buy Bitcoin even more easily and conveniently.

Want to make 20% of our profits? Join our affiliate program! We're accepting a limited number of affiliates at this time.
If you are interested please create an account and submit a support ticket. Did I mention that you get 20%?

BUT WAIT. THERE'S MORE! You also get 20% of the 20% of profit from sales for any affiliate under you. And this stacks. Forever.

We have plenty more features in stock for you so stay tuned. In the mean time check us out and place an order at https://www.ZIGGAP.com
Pages:
Jump to: