Pages:
Author

Topic: ZIGGER.IO Signature Campaign (Rules updated)(Full) - page 4. (Read 8950 times)

Activity: 94
Merit: 10
I can advertise for you on my website for tokens.

PM me for details.

I also own Bitcoin360.org

Activity: 1078
Merit: 514
Thanks for accepting me.

I have a few questions, though. It seems like ICO starts November 13th, so does this campaign start on the same day or it already started after the list had been published? Also, are Local boards allowed? The rules are not quite clear on that matter. Typically, Local boards are not allowed, but as a rule this is explicitly mentioned in the OP. Just trying to make things a little bit clearer.
I am also a little bit confused about all those terms. That's the first time I take a part in something like this.
So, my work will be paid in tokens. Ok that is clear. But five weeks while the ICO is going I will not take any payment and get something only by the end of ICO or what? Grin
Activity: 2100
Merit: 254
0day, will you escrow the funds also?

and could you tell how much ZGR tokens is eqal to 1.5 shares?

Activity: 360
Merit: 100
Username: Gennady12
BTC address: 1PBPHkoGHdBFgBqu7Hev8Tj2wskkRkApKh
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
Hire me for your campaign management.
Thanks for accepting me.

I have a few questions, though. It seems like ICO starts November 13th, so does this campaign start on the same day or it already started after the list had been published? Also, are Local boards allowed? The rules are not quite clear on that matter. Typically, Local boards are not allowed, but as a rule this is explicitly mentioned in the OP. Just trying to make things a little bit clearer.
the campaign is already started. and yes you can post in local boards.
Activity: 462
Merit: 515
Thanks for accepting me.

Activity: 1305
Merit: 511
Username: Cacingkemi
BTC address: 127CuUNbaPXWqPPn9h9JpAaVoxHoRm5rHz
If accept I will change my avatar and signature

As mentioned 100 was selected already. So I think the campaign is full Now.
If the Campaign is full means, better mention,Campaign is full or Closed.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 516
Username: Cacingkemi
BTC address: 127CuUNbaPXWqPPn9h9JpAaVoxHoRm5rHz
If accept I will change my avatar and signature
*edit
Thank you for accepted,but payment not use btc right?mmmm with a heavy heart I resigned Mr.0day forgive me.
Activity: 686
Merit: 264
"STAY IN THE DARK"
The  list is here https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1R3xo0Cvm1k3sbojDmFU8sn8KyakHatrkJYJv66Yp5BQ/edit?usp=sharing

I request everyone to add the signature and avatar within 12 hours otherwise they will be dropped from the list.

This remaining participants will be paid in BTC after 5 rounds without pausing the campaign till two years, if 2500 Eth are raised.

Thank you for accepting me in your campaign sir.I changed my avatar and signature as i promised.

I wanna know that 1.5 shares is equal to how much ZGR tokens.So someone clarifies that doubt please.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 278
Thank you very much 0day to give me slot in your campaign and i am sure this project will success and i hope we are all the 90 participant will transfer to get btc payment for 23 months.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Some clarification please, are you going to pay us any Bitcoin every week or not? if I'm supposed to be paid after a successful ICO and just post every week in hopes of whether or not I'm going to get paid then I'd have be looking for such campaigns in bounty and token sections.
Looks like you want to pay us with investor's money. what kind of a developer team doesn't have 2-4 BTC to promote their own project?
Cash or nothing.
For the first 5 weeks they will pay you in ZGR, for the remaining 23 months they will pay you in BTC
I think it would be best if all the participants would be paid only first by ZGR tokens nor in BTC for its few weeks until the end of ICO because it's really unfair to just paid only 10 people  in BTC nad others in tokens but we have the same post for eligibility of payment. Maybe it would be best if you would tell the ZGR team if they want to run this big campaign they should have budget to paid the participants if they would run this campaign in BTC. And regards also to the structure of payment for participants I think Full Member and Senior should have different payment structure. Thanks, hope my suggestion would be heard.
Thanks for your suggestion.
I am managing the campaign and managed for benefiting both the company and participants. I know well how to do.
For any suggestion anyone can PM me
Good Luck for all of you

If you really know well how to do it, you should be aware that you are violating forum rules by keeping this thread on this board. You should know that this is a "bitcoin" board and all services here should only be paid by bitcoin. What you are trying to do is to fool moderators that you are paying BTC by putting on your post that you are going to pay 10% of your participants with BTC wherein your main payment method is your token.

Better yet transfer this thread yourself if you really know what you are doing.
Some clarification please, are you going to pay us any Bitcoin every week or not? if I'm supposed to be paid after a successful ICO and just post every week in hopes of whether or not I'm going to get paid then I'd have be looking for such campaigns in bounty and token sections.
Looks like you want to pay us with investor's money. what kind of a developer team doesn't have 2-4 BTC to promote their own project?
Cash or nothing.
For the first 5 weeks they will pay you in ZGR, for the remaining 23 months they will pay you in BTC
I think it would be best if all the participants would be paid only first by ZGR tokens nor in BTC for its few weeks until the end of ICO because it's really unfair to just paid only 10 people  in BTC nad others in tokens but we have the same post for eligibility of payment. Maybe it would be best if you would tell the ZGR team if they want to run this big campaign they should have budget to paid the participants if they would run this campaign in BTC. And regards also to the structure of payment for participants I think Full Member and Senior should have different payment structure. Thanks, hope my suggestion would be heard.
Thanks for your suggestion.
I am managing the campaign and managed for benefiting both the company and participants. I know well how to do.
For any suggestion anyone can PM me
Good Luck for all of you
Activity: 728
Merit: 265
Cash or nothing.
I think it would be best if all the participants would be paid only first by ZGR tokens nor in BTC for its few weeks until the end of ICO because it's really unfair to just paid only 10 people  in BTC nad others in tokens but we have the same post for eligibility of payment. Maybe it would be best if you would tell the ZGR team if they want to run this big campaign they should have budget to paid the participants if they would run this campaign in BTC. And regards also to the structure of payment for participants I think Full Member and Senior should have different payment structure. Thanks, hope my suggestion would be heard.
Cash or nothing.

There will be a part of the fund reserved for marketing in which they have planning to spend some amount within this forum. For that the initial planning is to continue the campaign for at least two years after getting the success in ICO.
Activity: 658
Username:inspiredinvestor
BTC address:18XJwovbLpCKgKip7MBjs7eE6wpNvwjgCM

thanks !
Activity: 204
Merit: 100
Cash or nothing.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 380
BK8 - Most Trusted Gambling Platform
The  list is here https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1R3xo0Cvm1k3sbojDmFU8sn8KyakHatrkJYJv66Yp5BQ/edit?usp=sharing

I request everyone to add the signature and avatar within 12 hours otherwise they will be dropped from the list.

This remaining participants will be paid in BTC after 5 rounds without pausing the campaign till two years, if 2500 Eth are raised.

I updated my subscription and avatar. thank you for acceptance and understanding.

Activity: 532
Merit: 255
Hello there!

Username: liseff3
alamat BTC: 3N5mdRSF9pKRPaYpfqHqPAgZZXAsmj87jd

I'll be happy to participate in the campaign and I'll set up avatar and signature immediately if accepted.
Activity: 700
Merit: 350
Betting Championship betking.io/sports-leaderboard
Hello I would like to join this campaign. I'm applying for the BTC section.
Thank you.

Username: Bolt Brownie
BTC address: 129mjQ9f54cDds9wPgEA9yL6tKhXNgk5BJ

Already using sig and avatar.
Pages:
Jump to: