Pages:
Author

Topic: ZIGGER.IO Signature Campaign (Rules updated)(Full) - page 5. (Read 8950 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 250
Would like to apply, thanks.

User: amaral1977
Profile: https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/amaral1977-928321
BTC adress: 1HEHcDUQfHyJS6iPy7JsdgtfP73iDio76C
Activity: 2898
Merit: 612
Username: Vaculin
BTC address: 3Mg1TVmHjtKLhEhbmnGpdmKBwQNh1oZU4K
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
Hire me for your campaign management.
List of the selected members will be published within an hour.
Activity: 2674
Merit: 865
yesssir! 🫡
We've got no response from 0day or even Zigger himself to give clarifications to our questions. We need to know his answers because this is one unusual campaign where there is no escrow or anything that proves that there is really a fund for this campaign and one more thing, he did not say how he will pick the 10 members that will be paid by btc. Maybe first come first serve as always?

Based from the OP, They will only hire 0day if they managed to raise 2500 eth at the end of their ICO. Since 0day didn't show up which escrows/campaign managers always does. I'm guessing theres no escrow  or any campaign manager for now.

If you guys really do want to raise 2500 eth, Its better to put up a proper promotion like what the other does. I've been to many campaigns, most of the time, the team who set asides a decent budget for their ICO raises more than their quota.

This campaign comprises two sections for which we are willing to hire a total of 100 participants for a period of two years. The participants (10) of one section will be paid in BTC weekly while the participants (90) of other section will be paid in ZGR token after ICO. After the end of ICO (5 weeks) if 2500 Eth is raised then a set of new signatures codes will be given to the participants which will aim to promote Zigger marketplace on this forum and the payment to all 100 participants will be in BTC and for that we will hire 0day to manage the campaign.  The payment details of the campaign till the period of ICO are given below after that period all the participants will get same pay in BTC for the remaining weeks:
Activity: 102
Merit: 100
We've got no response from 0day or even Zigger himself to give clarifications to our questions. We need to know his answers because this is one unusual campaign where there is no escrow or anything that proves that there is really a fund for this campaign and one more thing, he did not say how he will pick the 10 members that will be paid by btc. Maybe first come first serve as always?
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1208
Once a man, twice a child!
It's like OP is overwhelmed with the massive response here that he has shyed away from making comment(s). Come on guy, leave up to the responsibility. BTW Oday should also put up an appearance since he is mentioned as escrow.
Activity: 250
Merit: 100
is this still on?
Activity: 392
Merit: 292
Username: NoNetwork
BTC address: 32Vr32UMqfftqL7SFuBjftTAyKE6GoTqPj
Activity: 490
Can 0day present himself here? Can somebody tellhim that he is mentioned here because he is not around to second emotion with his responsibilities in this campaign. Because as we can see many are interested with this campaign due to those ended campaign lately, so there were many vacant accounts for ads, anyway is he will be the escrow too? If so, please 0day, tell something.
Activity: 686
Merit: 257
Applying for BTC pay

Username: Svelto
BTC address: 1JdZTAabAMPV8nz19fnEccVLWEmVF1VFhH

Will wear signature and avatar if accepted.

Edited: I would like to withdraw, please ignore my application. Good luck to the project.
Activity: 223
Merit: 0
As figured out that respected senior members and above are the only ones joining in this signature campaign, meaning junior members and newbees can't partake. Or is there no service at all which these lower members can render? If there is, I shall be happy to be moderated the more please because I'm also interested in rendering my services as may be required. Thanks.
Activity: 909
Merit: 508
Unusual procedure. Never saw that before. 100 participants are accepted. Only 10 undefined will recieve BTC and 90 are in bounty.
If I would apply here, I would ask for more transparancy. How will they choose the 10 for BTC payment? If that is not clear, they could theoreticly just implement their own staff. So its better to predefine for example first applications or only best posters get BTC or highest ranks and so on. So there would be more clarity for participants and manager. But I wish you ZIGGER and participants good success in fair way.
Activity: 2982
Merit: 678
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Who is 0day? you are bending the rules here, while you are only paying 10 people out of 100 with BTC, you are using this board to accept participants for the part paying with your own token. without escrow it's not a good idea to join this. escrow signed message should've been on the first page.
Well this is him, he's been managing signature campaigns here before and was inactive for several months. The type of rules ICO signature campaign that are implementing this way are popular. And I guess 0day will be his escrow too.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 564
Need some spare btc for a new PC
Username: Tyrantt
BTC address: 1DT2ttQ7kxBiPZngRyXcwodKjZ8Q6oxCgG
Activity: 615
Merit: 253
If you have any openings available, I would like to join your campaign. Your terms seem fair, and I really like the idea of this being a longterm commitment. I'm confident in my ability to produce consistent, quality posts.

Username: stevrev
BTC address: 1G6xvK6ybZvhKYwkFLDKmcCbCFH5pKVpby

Thanks for your consideration!
Activity: 410
Merit: 110
Username: maniakbtc
BTC: 1BQeYKxQN5AUdVuHnfcZAGiQEmkqjwtK5a
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1010
BTC to the moon is inevitable...
i would like to apply here (only as long as the payment is in bitcoin and nothing else):

Username: BTCLovingDude
BTC address: 172Q2AC7qR8NPXCT5eixfdHMxYcegW4YwB
Activity: 336
Merit: 254
Username: bun1t
BTC address: 3Mz1wNxBZGEvZxuGGvkZNHLp1aU5vkz56G

Avatar and Signature : Will updated if i get the go
Activity: 230
Is there an escrow for this signature campaign's fund?

I recommend you OP to look for a pro campaign manager to manage your signature campaign.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
I want to apply, and i want to get paid in BTC.

Username: Aamir1
BTC address: 16NvYH6CMy9zKKGgWWzTmtB5R3vx9Y3HEy

I will wear the things if i get accepted.
Pages:
Jump to: