Pages:
Author

Topic: ziku 65 scammer tried to scam $35000 using fake escrow email - page 3. (Read 671 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0
here we go proof it was phishing email

You might want to edit your name out of the screenshot.

Can you explain how ziku65 got your e-mail address?

Slut, I received just the same message right after I give you my email.
You spoofed the escrow email because no one else than you had my email you scamming fag.
Don't even try to  pull ur bullshits on my back because u were the one who "send email" to the escrow, and know my email only.
You are the scamming fag who said you send him email and then I received email on my spam box same as yours.
Obviously you send one to yourself just to make the things more legit.
I will go after you and your scamming girlfriend who tagged me.
Both of you will be reported for faking escrow and both of you will go to create new accounts scamming fags.
You are just the same like the previous scamming faggot who were talking shits about ognasty.
I will catch you both scamming faggots.

suchmoon, slut, show me HOW AND WHERE I faked escrow for tagging me you brain dead monkey ?
or you want me to make your account to go with 500 negative reps for less than night?
don't abuse ur trust rating faggot, if u want to tag ask for evidences you cum slut

You have a locked self-moderated thread selling high-value items without photos and you're pushing communication into skype. Your juvenile outburst is making it harder to believe you.

I have contacted monbux to weigh in on this situation.

Edit - this PM is not helping either:

where is ur proofs against ur statements you retard ?
read before placing negative feedback or I will make your account red with non trusted feedbacks just for 100$ on reddit
I hate faggots like you who tag people without proofs against them
you slut.

If you have a reasonable version of what actually happened - let me know.

I have contacted Monbux about this OP scamming piece of shit way before you -> http://prntscr.com/iqavae
Next time when you want to tag people, at least tag the right one or don't make yourseslf look retarded and abuse your shitty powers.
Tag when there is proofs, or go fucking tag the whole forum.
I run moderated thread because of this you moron -> https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/virosagits-suspicious-activity-lies-and-abuse-2885281
I had open thread and I had just the same guy trying to scam me but in different way.
Next time when you want to play "hero" to the forum, check yourself and the person you are trying to tag before looking like a fool.
Since the previous sscam attempt against me I will never ever open thread which wont be self moderated.
I don't sese that's something against the rules?
There is proof of ownership on my thread same as accepting escrow (yes I do accept it no matter I have the right to not accept).
Remove this shit color from my name and check who the real scammer is here, or tag the OP just like me and right after your brain realize how to act and against who, you can either leave both or place negative on both of us. Me for being retard using this scamming forum, and this kid for being awful scammer just like the last one I catch.
If u don't have actual version for tagging people without knowing whats going on I will report you for abusing ytour trust score and also make your "trust" sscore to look way way better  than it is now.
People who don't uses their brains, doing researches and obviously don't know why tagging should not have that power.
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org

You might want to edit your name out of the screenshot.

Can you explain how ziku65 got your e-mail address?

You spoofed the escrow email because no one else than you had my email you scamming fag.
Don't even try to  pull ur bullshits on my back because u were the one who "send email" to the escrow, and know my email only.
You are the scamming fag who said you send him email and then I received email on my spam box same as yours.
Both of you will be reported for faking escrow and both of you will go to create new accounts scamming fags.
You are just the same like the previous scamming faggot who were talking shits about ognasty.

suchmoon, slut, show me HOW AND WHERE I faked escrow for tagging me you brain dead monkey ?
or you want me to make your account to go with 500 negative reps for less than night?
don't abuse ur trust rating faggot, if u want to tag ask for evidences you cum slut

You have a locked self-moderated thread selling high-value items and you're pushing communication into skype. Your juvenile outburst is making it harder to believe you.

I have contacted monbux to weigh in on this situation.

Edit - this PM is not helping either:

where is ur proofs against ur statements you retard ?
read before placing negative feedback or I will make your account red with non trusted feedbacks just for 100$ on reddit
I hate faggots like you who tag people without proofs against them
you slut.

If you have a reasonable version of what actually happened - let me know.

Activity: 201
Merit: 1
Thanks god for this thread :"D:D:D
Monbux was already informed for your scam attempt.
Next time when you trying to scam someone at least use your brain retarded faggot.
Interesting how you will explain how I did received email consider only YOU know my email.
Interesting how you will show I AGREE on anything else than using escrow.
Interesting how someone else than YOU is the scammer here consider I told you to pm the escrow you scamming twat.
Now fuck off and try to scam someone else.
Monbux was informed, bye bye scammer.
you are under some drugs or what that's why you talk like shit.
To put it simple here is what you did:
Suggested escrow which have email in his thread, then spoofed this email and put there your BTC wallet.
So this was your BTC wallet not escrow you would take money and run away.
Now how is scam from my part what actions from me would be considered any material loss for you?
Anyone who have brains will understand who is right.
Now its time to show your proofs scammer Smiley
Funny how the fake escrow contacted me right after I told you my email.
Pathetic low life scamming fag
Next time when you trying to scam someone at least use your brain retarded faggot.
Interesting how you will explain how I did received email consider only YOU know my email.
Interesting how someone else than YOU is the scammer here consider I told you to pm the escrow you scamming twat.
you are under some drugs or what that's why you talk like shit.
To put it simple here is what you did:
Suggested escrow which have email in his thread, then spoofed this email and put there your BTC wallet.
So this was your BTC wallet not escrow you would take money and run away.
Now how is scam from my part what actions from me would be considered any material loss for you?
Anyone who have brains will understand who is right.
So here is his topic https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/looking-to-get-rid-of-a3s9l3-miners-2864913
it was full of warning signs but I wanted to see where this scam ends and how
1) no pictures of full stock
2) local pickup not possible ok i may understand this somehow but still...
3) Very fast want to push everything, when I mentioned I send PM to escrow  he told no and asked to send email
4) I told him I sent email but I didn't I was testing him
5) few min later email arrive thank god gmail have this feature which warn it's phishing email
it looks real email with escrow address but this email is spoofed 100%
That's why this idiot agreed for any price I offered actually $35K would be very low for all this but he just immediately agree. It could happen if urgent sale but you know old saying if too good to be true it is.
He closed his thread so nobody can write his doubts every day bumping for sure if he was genuine he would sell long time ago at least one unit Lol

This bastard should be banned escrow should insist always send double messages via email and also via PM confirm. With other email provider user would not get warning and this scam could easy get through!!!!!
Pages:
Jump to: