Pages:
Author

Topic: Zilliqa: A scalable blockchain platform with througput of thousands of TX/s - page 5. (Read 47203 times)

legendary
Activity: 1181
Merit: 1018
Totally agree, imo starting this year, B3 coins deserve to be higher and old shitcoins like ltc and others should drop down.

With B3 coins, do you mean platforms like EOS, TRON, WAVES, KOMODO, STRATIS, CARDANO etc..?
I would agree on that..
legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 1075
Solid run from Zilliqaaaaaaa  Grin
Some great things coming soon...HG exchange...Staking and more  Grin

on another note....
Hopefully BFX and Tether USDT partnership with Zil continues and takes Zilliqa beyond $1  Kiss
Print more USDT if you have too lol

You are a great supporter of this coin from many days, you keep saying whenever there is a drop in Zilliqa price definitely you will grab. After understanding things happening around Zilliqa I have also convinced my mind to purchase ZIL coin and start staking when they start releasing the live version for staking.

Thanks...
Yea its fun buying cheap Zil :-)
These days wont last , oneday people will think $1 Zil is cheap  Grin

Maybe ziliqa be 1$. We was talking at zclassic forum in 2017,you was buying around 3$, did you sell zcl at 200$ or 100$?

Im sure it will....Blockchain 3.0 is where we are headed...imo all good B3.0 coins will be in top 20 and older shitcoins will just give up and fade away.
lol zclassic , that was a great call...i think i sold em at $80s....fun times

I would love Zil and a few other great blockchains to emerge into the top ten where they deserve to be. I mean LTC, BCH, BSV AND XRP should move down a notch and I think another ECOSYSTEM will be coming in to compete with ETHEREUM. This next bull season will be really interesting to watch as BLOCKCHAIN 3.0 Ecosystems come more into play. ZILLIQA has a good chance I think to at least come into the top 10-15 on CMC within the next three to six months. Just food for thought at this point, time and v=development will tell.
Totally agree, imo starting this year, B3 coins deserve to be higher and old shitcoins like ltc and others should drop down.
legendary
HI ,
10mill Zil is for validators afaik, and they can add stakers with smaller amounts to their stake pool.
There will be a few validators, i believe Zillacracy has one, kucoin will also allow Zil staking and so will others.
Once it starts , we will know full info.

Hmm, that will be great, that’s some insiders info or? Cause I cannot find a word on ZIL’s official channels
If KuCoin will allow users to stake, I hope that Binance will do the same
https://en.ethereumworldnews.com/zilliqa-zil-announces-its-first-staking-partner-kucoin/
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

on another note....
Hopefully BFX and Tether USDT partnership with Zil continues and takes Zilliqa beyond $1  Kiss

You are a great supporter of this coin from many days, you keep saying whenever there is a drop in Zilliqa price definitely you will grab. After understanding things happening around Zilliqa I have also convinced my mind to purchase ZIL coin and start staking when they start releasing the live version for staking.

Thanks...

Maybe ziliqa be 1$. We was talking at zclassic forum in 2017,you was buying around 3$, did you sell zcl at 200$ or 100$?

Im sure it will....Blockchain 3.0 is where we are headed...imo all good B3.0 coins will be in top 20 and older shitcoins will just give up and fade away.

I would love Zil and a few other great blockchains to emerge into the top ten where they deserve to be. I mean LTC, BCH, BSV AND XRP should move down a notch and I think another ECOSYSTEM will be coming in to compete with ETHEREUM. This next bull season will be really interesting to watch as BLOCKCHAIN 3.0 Ecosystems come more into play. ZILLIQA has a good chance I think to at least come into the top 10-15 on CMC within the next three to six months. Just food for thought at this point, time and v=development will tell.
Activity: 1652
Merit: 583
xUSD - The PRIVATE stable coin - Haven Protocol
Good news from Binance:

I’ve just recieved an e-mail:

Binance Enables Isolated Margin Trading for ZIL、OMG   
Fellow Binancian,
We’ve enabled the Isolated Margin Trading for the following assets and trading pairs:
New Isolated Margin Assets: ZIL and OMG
New Isolated Borrowable Assets: ZIL and OMG
New Isolated Margin Pairs: ZIL/BTC, ZIL/USDT, OMG/BTC and OMG/USDT.

With the Binance isolated margin, you can enjoy ZERO interest for borrowing ZIL or OMG from 06:00 2020/06/09(UTC) through 05:59 2020/06/16.
For a list of all supported assets and trading pairs for margin trading, please refer to here.
Risk warning: Cryptocurrency trading is subject to high market risk. Please make your trades cautiously. Binance will make best efforts to choose high-quality coins, but will not be responsible for your trading losses.

Note: Please be aware of phishing sites and always make sure you are visiting our official website when entering sensitive data: https://www.binance.com.

We greatly appreciate your continued support.
Binance Team
2020/06/09
HI ,
10mill Zil is for validators afaik, and they can add stakers with smaller amounts to their stake pool.
There will be a few validators, i believe Zillacracy has one, kucoin will also allow Zil staking and so will others.

Hmm, that will be great, that’s some insiders info or? Cause I cannot find a word on ZIL’s official channels
If KuCoin will allow users to stake, I hope that Binance will do the same
legendary
Activity: 238
Merit: 10

on another note....

Thanks...

Which are B3.0 coins?
legendary
Hi all. This is Milan from Zilliqa. I'm the Marketing Manager. Will start to get more involved with the BitcoinTalk Community. Just made this account but you can verify my identity through our official Telegram channel https://t.me/zilliqachat. Looking forward to provide some updates here and answer some questions:)
Hi Milan and welcome to Bitcointalk...im sure many will have plenty to ask...
let me try ask something that we all wanna know....

Any eta on when is HG Exchange going live?   
legendary

on another note....

Thanks...

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

on another note....

Thanks...

legendary

on another note....

Thanks...
legendary

on another note....

ZIL staking is “reserved” for high investor profiles
Cause you need 10m ZILs minimum (~215k$)
Or you have a deal to some shared staking program, let me know if there is one, so I can stake my ZILs too

HI ,

on another note....

ZIL staking is “reserved” for high investor profiles
Cause you need 10m ZILs minimum (~215k$)
Or you have a deal to some shared staking program, let me know if there is one, so I can stake my ZILs too
Activity: 1540
Merit: 255

on another note....

legendary
Activity: 1181
Merit: 1018
Anyone here mining ZIL?
Any benchmarks?

I did see a few calculators but would really like to get some anecdotes from people who are actively mining.

is it minable?? sorry for the dumb question, I know I can find out if I read the fine print, but this thread has not been very active in a long time anyway..
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
Hi all. This is Milan from Zilliqa. I'm the Marketing Manager. Will start to get more involved with the BitcoinTalk Community. Just made this account but you can verify my identity through our official Telegram channel https://t.me/zilliqachat. Looking forward to provide some updates here and answer some questions:)
Activity: 518
Merit: 107
Anyone here mining ZIL?
Any benchmarks?

I did see a few calculators but would really like to get some anecdotes from people who are actively mining.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
I may have joined the party a bit late but I still think we have a chance to grow from here. I bagged around 30k today but planning to add more if I can dollar cost average below 3-4 cents. 4-5 cents will be my highest buying point for this coin. I want to stake for growing passive income as my pension plan and hold a separate bag/ say 25% of it for speculation and capital growth, like selling when it pumps high for example and then buying back lower. I see a lot of potential as staking comes alive, the Exchange offering the Average Joe a chance to buy stocks and crypto in one place and of course the scalability of the Blockchain through sharding. This is now my no 3 investment in my current portfolio holdings and plan to buy more over the next fifteen to twenty days.
Pages:
Jump to: