Pages:
Author

Topic: Zilliqa: A scalable blockchain platform with througput of thousands of TX/s - page 6. (Read 47203 times)

legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 1075
Solid run from Zilliqaaaaaaa  Grin
Some great things coming soon...HG exchange...Staking and more  Grin

on another note....
Hopefully BFX and Tether USDT partnership with Zil continues and takes Zilliqa beyond $1  Kiss
Print more USDT if you have too lol
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
Some very good work done and more goals to reach in the near future
Zilliqa Monthly Newsletter — May 2020

The staking program is almost live, a big amount of ZILs will be locked, there will be less on the market
It’s still a great momentum to grab more ZILs before the spike (it’s my own prediction, it’s still a high risk investment)

For sure its more risky to buy now at this price 0,02$ than at 0.004$
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
Did someone from team left zilliqa?
Activity: 1652
Merit: 583
xUSD - The PRIVATE stable coin - Haven Protocol
Some very good work done and more goals to reach in the near future
Zilliqa Monthly Newsletter — May 2020

The staking program is almost live, a big amount of ZILs will be locked, there will be less on the market
It’s still a great momentum to grab more ZILs before the spike (it’s my own prediction, it’s still a high risk investment)
Activity: 1498
Merit: 251
KUWA.ai
People, pelase, Zilliqa is haveing a massive breakout...But still x10 away from ATH.. IMO still a great moment to buy some more Zill. Went from 0.008 to 0.018 cents the last few days. But everyone knows this is a top 10 coin, easily.

It’s even more than 10 times from the ATH, it’s ~12 times less now
So, yes, I agree with you that make a good accumulation of ZIL it’s a good idea

After yesterday’s fly, today we see another great green candle up to 192 sats
The 300 sats margin is very near, after braking that one, I think that ZIL will continue a clean rise

Indeed, Last days, resistance after resistance is broken easily. With only minor fallbacks. 300Sats will be reached quite soon i think!!
I think so, i just bought more zil at this rate and it looks like the pattern has been showing a bullish signal.

We have a lot of room to growth even more, I just put 250 sat as the next pitstop for zill. Btc dump does't give a lot of impact to the ZIl.

Grabbing at the lowest price is always a good option due to team activity very effective, yes, even though the price of Bitcoin drops there won't be any effect on ZIL price. At a time it is impossible for us to buy them at a higher price, but I hope there is a chance for ZIL to drop it below 200sats.

Zil is still traded below 200 sats and it looks like you have the more change to grab your zilliqa. I just try to take this as my long term hold consider all of factors that i think everything going so well.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 251
KUWA.ai
People, pelase, Zilliqa is haveing a massive breakout...But still x10 away from ATH.. IMO still a great moment to buy some more Zill. Went from 0.008 to 0.018 cents the last few days. But everyone knows this is a top 10 coin, easily.

The 300 sats margin is very near, after braking that one, I think that ZIL will continue a clean rise

Indeed, Last days, resistance after resistance is broken easily. With only minor fallbacks. 300Sats will be reached quite soon i think!!
I think so, i just bought more zil at this rate and it looks like the pattern has been showing a bullish signal.

We have a lot of room to growth even more, I just put 250 sat as the next pitstop for zill. Btc dump does't give a lot of impact to the ZIl.
Activity: 189
Merit: 1

Great run for Zilliqa  Grin
...time to start locking in some profits and place some sells before the pullback....

Also buying Silver ... check it out asap...Mega Silver rush is about to start.

If you are locking profits now you will be the big loser in the end... The only thing we might see over the next few days is a minor correction. I'm sure this is inly the beginning for ZILLIQA and we are going to see top 20 or maybe top 10 anytime soon.
I agree with you , Zilliqa will be a top 10 coin...but for some people that have got in very low and have made good profits, it makes sense to sell some, get back what they put in, lower risk and free roll with the rest.

Zilliqa is having again big breaks the past few days, breaking resistance after resistance level...prepare for the launch!

...time to start locking in some profits and place some sells before the pullback....

If you are locking profits now you will be the big loser in the end... The only thing we might see over the next few days is a minor correction. I'm sure this is inly the beginning for ZILLIQA and we are going to see top 20 or maybe top 10 anytime soon.
I agree with you , Zilliqa will be a top 10 coin...but for some people that have got in very low and have made good profits, it makes sense to sell some, get back what they put in, lower risk and free roll with the rest.

Zilliqa is having again big breaks the past few days, breaking resistance after resistance level...prepare for the launch!
legendary

legendary

Activity: 518
Merit: 18
A video review suitable for new network members, which wallets are best used to store Zilliqa tokens
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IBCgyTTDWr8&feature=youtu.be
+25% Todayy!!!

A successful opening weekend for SocialPay!
https://blog.zilliqa.com/a-successful-opening-weekend-for-socialpay-9a79022fb66b

Flipping zone -> 80/100 sats
Than I see a x3 green candle incoming, maybe by the end of May 2020, or even sooner
But the bags are waiting for the real value, ZIL is a long hodl coin.

And again +17% to open the day... HUGE RUN from ZILLIQA last days. I'm really thinking we could see this coin in top 10 anytime soon!
+25% Todayy!!!

https://blog.zilliqa.com/a-successful-opening-weekend-for-socialpay-9a79022fb66b

Flipping zone -> 80/100 sats
Than I see a x3 green candle incoming, maybe by the end of May 2020, or even sooner
But the bags are waiting for the real value, ZIL is a long hodl coin.
~ Binance will also support this coin for staking reward.

Where have you read that? Link please.
Binance & Zil staking will be a great solution, but I doubt that this is something we will see happening

As of now, we didn't hear any news about Binance is going to support the Zil coin for staking. As of now, Zilliqa team didn't release their live version of staking platform and it might take some time to release the live version. Once they start releasing then we might expect soon Binance will announce about the Zil staking.

Staking or not on Binance, Zilliqa is far out one of the most promising coins... Good run in the last few days, Best Tech & Team in Crypto. Keep up the good work and i'm sure we will skyrocket one day or the other.

Wow ZILLIQA is in absolute great form the last days... Anyone has news, or info why we see a 15% rise today again?
Other than the best tech in crypto and the best team in the world? Smiley
I just bought some more, I think this coin will reach new heights these days!!!! Ready to Skyrocket

+25% Todayy!!!

Binance & Zil staking will be a great solution, but I doubt that this is something we will see happening

As of now, we didn't hear any news about Binance is going to support the Zil coin for staking. As of now, Zilliqa team didn't release their live version of staking platform and it might take some time to release the live version. Once they start releasing then we might expect soon Binance will announce about the Zil staking.

Staking or not on Binance, Zilliqa is far out one of the most promising coins... Good run in the last few days, Best Tech & Team in Crypto. Keep up the good work and i'm sure we will skyrocket one day or the other.

Wow ZILLIQA is in absolute great form the last days... Anyone has news, or info why we see a 15% rise today again?
Other than the best tech in crypto and the best team in the world? Smiley
I just bought some more, I think this coin will reach new heights these days!!!! Ready to Skyrocket

Activity: 1134
Merit: 103

Pages:
Jump to: