Pages:
Author

Topic: Zilminer - mine POW coin in dual mine mode with almost no power use!!!!! - page 8. (Read 6566 times)

Activity: 1652
Merit: 583
xUSD - The PRIVATE stable coin - Haven Protocol
big_daddy, sometimes during pow time I'm getting a error window with zilminer crash. so it closes itself and rig is idle until I run primary miner manually. But I've managed with it using eventlog and windows scheduler as described above )

do you have enough MEM available on your GPUs?
Activity: 168
Merit: 15
big_daddy, sometimes during pow time I'm getting a error window with zilminer crash. so it closes itself and rig is idle until I run primary miner manually. But I've managed with it using eventlog and windows scheduler as described above )
what ZIL miner version are U using?
zilminer itself works correct with those bat files. I mean this switcher adviced by reb0rn21 on previous page.
ooo k  Smiley
didn't test that one, cause the 3 bat file combination still works for me, so, as far as is stable I will use that way to dualmine mine ZIL
zilminer itself works correct with those bat files. I mean this switcher adviced by reb0rn21 on previous page.
what is your primary miner that has to start running after the ZIL *99 epoh?
Claymore's dualminer, but it's not the problem. switcher doesn't even run a bat file

do you have 3 bat files in the ZIL folder?

try this scheme ->

start.bat
Code:
C:\MIN\Haven_new\SRBMiner-CN-V1-7-7\start-haven
startZIL.bat
Code:
zilminer.exe --pow-start stop.bat --pow-end start.bat --pow-end-at-startup -P zil://[email protected]:4202
stop.bat
Code:
taskkill /f /im SRBMiner-CN.exe

Instead of my SRBMiner point it to your bat file from Clay and it should work
I'm using the v0.2.20 ZIL miner version https://github.com/DurianStallSingapore/ZILMiner/releases
Claymore's dualminer, but it's not the problem. switcher doesn't even run a bat file
trying to use ZilSwitcher... it runs zilminer correct, but doesn't revert to dualminer after PoW is finished (
anybody faced the same?

it seems I've coped with AMD crashes. Zilminer always leaves same error code in Windows native events when crashed so I created a scheduled task waiting for this error and restarting miners.

One more question appeared. I've added timestamp logging to pow-start and pow-end bat files and found that zilminer often detects pow window twice in several minutes
Code:
08.03.2019  5:24:31,26 PoW Start
08.03.2019  5:25:22,77 PoW End
08.03.2019  5:27:05,61 PoW Start
08.03.2019  5:31:01,97 PoW End
08.03.2019  7:37:09,09 PoW Start
08.03.2019  7:38:00,61 PoW End
08.03.2019  7:39:02,26 PoW Start
08.03.2019  7:42:54,19 PoW End
08.03.2019 10:26:42,29 PoW Start
08.03.2019 10:27:33,80 PoW End
08.03.2019 10:30:25,68 PoW Start
08.03.2019 10:34:22,24 PoW End
is it OK also?
Activity: 251
Merit: 4
trying to use ZilSwitcher... it runs zilminer correct, but doesn't revert to dualminer after PoW is finished (
anybody faced the same?
F***g ZIL (c) our customer
anybody faced the same?
legendary
Activity: 1898
Merit: 1024
bootstrap is prolonged by coin developers to epoch 600, so no payout till transactions start to work, will prolly be manual at first then automatic
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
Just want to check since the bootstrap is over how is the payout to be dealt ( i mean the process?) and after that are we pay very block or wait till the next bootstrap?

yvmen.t
Activity: 169
Merit: 1
i have a rig which im getting this error like in below:

"zilminer 0.2.20
Build: windows/release/msvc

No OpenCL platform found
CUDA Error: unknown error
Error: No usable mining devices found"

on my rig have only AMD cards no nvidia cards.
on the rig can mine eth without any issue.

i have working other rigs which are working with amd 8gb /4gb cards, but dont know why this specific rig not allowing to run zilminer exe.

any idea why getting this error ?

br,
bdmi9

definitely driver issue. i had the same today on two rigs from 5 and fixed it easy.
stop windows update first, then reboot. use DDU to uninstal amd driver in safe mode. then download amd driver and install again.
i am using 18.9.3 without problem, so im not updating for the latest one.
also im installing only amd driver not hdmi things, wizard report or amd settings. then use atikmdag patcher, reboot. switch to blockchain mode and start mining.
i must confirm that using bat files and killing process make my miner crash sometimes, also is a bit nstable, it sends wrong data,etc, but probably due of ethmining. trying now claymore for half day, all rigs up, so fingercrossed.
ill test zilswitcher, but not today, to tired Smiley
legendary
Its a driver issue if you have opencl error

@RuMiner

Pool is sending data from blockchain API and AMD sometimes have issue if switch is fast, try using proxy switcher from link above, ppl say with it AMD rigs are stable
rejects are fine on this coin as shard space for node is very limited and last shares are rejected even before POW end
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
i have a rig which im getting this error like in below:

"zilminer 0.2.20
Build: windows/release/msvc

No OpenCL platform found
CUDA Error: unknown error
Error: No usable mining devices found"

on my rig have only AMD cards no nvidia cards.
on the rig can mine eth without any issue.

i have working other rigs which are working with amd 8gb /4gb cards, but dont know why this specific rig not allowing to run zilminer exe.

any idea why getting this error ?

br,
bdmi9
I think hardware error because of to high clocks, i wrote it some pages before, Claymore or Phönix Miner OC settings not always work with zilminer.
no, it was only once after 24 hours of stable uptime and it is hardly a coincidence
Activity: 1558
Merit: 69
an hour ago zilminer crashed on 5 rigs at the same time after pow start. it is definitely not internet or hardware issue. I guess pool sent something inappropriate for them.

btw what is normal for rejected shares? I have 30 submitted and only 20 accepted.

20 of 30 is normal, reb0rn21 wright it many times in this thread.

I think hardware error because of to high clocks, i wrote it some pages before, Claymore or Phönix Miner OC settings not always work with zilminer.
Add "pause" to zilminer cmd file and then say next time where the miner crashs.
an hour ago zilminer crashed on 5 rigs at the same time after pow start. it is definitely not internet or hardware issue. I guess pool sent something inappropriate for them.

btw what is normal for rejected shares? I have 30 submitted and only 20 accepted.
legendary
Anyone who has issue with AMD and start/stop can use this, it works 100%

https://github.com/DanSoQt/ZilSwitcher
Activity: 169
Merit: 1
as i can see it zilminer using ethminer, so please can you "somehow:) " make possible to mine ethereum and when zil pow starts it will switch automaticaly? i mean without 2 bat files. it will be very convenient. sometimes my miners crashes..
Pages:
Jump to: