Pages:
Author

Topic: Zilminer - mine POW coin in dual mine mode with almost no power use!!!!! - page 4. (Read 6566 times)

Activity: 15
Merit: 0
Is it possible to use Zilminer alongside with Phoenixminer mining ETH?

yes it is

try with this 3 bat files located in the ZIL folder, where the ZIL miner is

start.bat
Code:
C:\MINER\Phoenixminer\start.bat
startZIL.bat
Code:
zilminer.exe --pow-start stop.bat --pow-end start.bat --pow-end-at-startup -P zil://[email protected]:4202
stop.bat
Code:
taskkill /f /im PhoenixMiner.exe

Thank you so much. I've been digging ages on how to get them to work together lol
Activity: 1652
Merit: 583
xUSD - The PRIVATE stable coin - Haven Protocol

yes it is

try with this 3 bat files located in the ZIL folder, where the ZIL miner is

start.bat
Code:
C:\MINER\Phoenixminer\start.bat
startZIL.bat
Code:
zilminer.exe --pow-start stop.bat --pow-end start.bat --pow-end-at-startup -P zil://[email protected]:4202
stop.bat
Code:
taskkill /f /im PhoenixMiner.exe
Activity: 15
legendary
Activity: 1898
Merit: 1024
After node update reward per share is 22zil and start from epoch 600

again pls mine only to MOONLET address! anyone who mined one exchange address (erc20) contact me ASAP as coins will be lost when payout start! (address looks same and coins will be stuck on address you don`t control!!)
https://moonlet.xyz/
legendary
Node was updated and diff retarget is "fixed"

start diff is low and will need 12+h to stabilize so that is why we have atm lots of rejects as it need to go up 20x more

Last time everyone who mined on ERC20 stop and email me moonlet address, there is no way to see which address is ERC20 or moonlet and any payout when done on ERC20 will be lost for you
legendary

In next 48h diff fix is expected on network so we might have more stable reward even if diff is up
Activity: 1148
Merit: 132
Hi,

for those itnerested, i have done 1 day testing,

runing together 1GH rigs dual mining eth and zil

START:
Hashrate   1 Gh/s
PoWs Accepted   294
PoWs Submitted   375

END:
Hashrate   1 Gh/s
PoWs Accepted   307
PoWs Submitted   398

so for 1 day 13 shares accepted / 23 shares submited = 13 x 9zil = 117zil/day = x0.018 = 2.1usd/day with 1Gh/s rigs
That’s terrible you should run your own node, 1ghs is enough to power 1 node , you would get 200 to 300 zil a day.

I have 5 nodes , 1ghs pointed to each one even got in ds committee and I pulled 500 in one day from that node

* re reading your results that doesn’t make sense , I was getting 6 or 7 shares per 160mhs rig myself on this pool, still have a few rigs on it, so if you have 1ghs you should have at least 40 or 50 shares a day which is more reasonable

Hi could you advise what im doing wrong if i get only aprox 15 shares per day per 1Ghs? to get 40-50 is like a dream seems so.
im having 5 rigs connected on pool http://rudnik.hopto.org:5000/#start_mining
shall i try another pool?

You might be better Ming solo
Then , 1gh pointedto
A single node would net around 50 percent shard status and maybe even get luck on ds

Maintaining a node can be a pain tho due to downtime of the network and having to upgrade weekly but you would get far more rewards than 90 a day , probably double or triple easy
legendary
Network was updated global, blocks are resuming...
legendary
Nothing
diff is 137Gh and 68Gh depend on POW

on 137Gh you need 1-1.3Ghs (depending on time to fill shard) to get one share with luck 100%

network is slowed down to 10 POW per day, they should speed it up again in few days so then you can expect 40-50% more
Activity: 169
Merit: 1
Hi,

START:
Hashrate   1 Gh/s
PoWs Accepted   294
PoWs Submitted   375

END:
Hashrate   1 Gh/s
PoWs Accepted   307
PoWs Submitted   398

so for 1 day 13 shares accepted / 23 shares submited = 13 x 9zil = 117zil/day = x0.018 = 2.1usd/day with 1Gh/s rigs
That’s terrible you should run your own node, 1ghs is enough to power 1 node , you would get 200 to 300 zil a day.

I have 5 nodes , 1ghs pointed to each one even got in ds committee and I pulled 500 in one day from that node

* re reading your results that doesn’t make sense , I was getting 6 or 7 shares per 160mhs rig myself on this pool, still have a few rigs on it, so if you have 1ghs you should have at least 40 or 50 shares a day which is more reasonable

Hi could you advise what im doing wrong if i get only aprox 15 shares per day per 1Ghs? to get 40-50 is like a dream seems so.
im having 5 rigs connected on pool http://rudnik.hopto.org:5000/#start_mining
shall i try another pool?
No rigs can`t work as node, you need dedicated static IPv4/port per node........ also you can have 1 share per node per POW max

Pls open a topic about solo mine, its to complex to talk here under a pool topic

well 1 shares is 27zill for node, so it is really nice.but what i have checked seems like there could be cpu node (basic pc with linux?) connected with rigs via docker(not sure what that might exactly be) and it will work somehow. dont understand details yet.

start
Hashrate   1 Gh/s
PoWs Accepted   325
PoWs Submitted   418

end
Hashrate   1.1 Gh/s
PoWs Accepted   339
PoWs Submitted   437

bad luck today with even more hash. only 14 accepted shares with 1.1ghs... x9zil = 126 zil *0.018=2.26usd

day 4:
Hashrate   989.4 Mh/s
PoWs Accepted   350
PoWs Submitted   450

11 accepted shars / 19 submited shares
99zil x 0.018 = 1.78usd/day
Activity: 7
a few days to go then, i am using an exchange wallet but it starts with 0x, its not an erc20 address is it?

there is no exchange with mainnet address!!!!!!! read the first post! and do what it say, and start mining on moonlet wallet address
ziiliqa atm is only ERC20 on all exchanges and only wallet with mainnet address is moonlet

noted, ive already sent an email regarding the moonlet address conversion
legendary
a few days to go then, i am using an exchange wallet but it starts with 0x, its not an erc20 address is it?

there is no exchange with mainnet address!!!!!!! read the first post! and do what it say, and start mining on moonlet wallet address
ziiliqa atm is only ERC20 on all exchanges and only wallet with mainnet address is moonlet
legendary
i have about 230 accepted shares but still 0 rewards. when is the payout?

https://viewblock.io/zilliqa

under transaction you have Bootstrap projection end... after that transactions will be enabled and shares will be credited

No rigs can`t work as node, you need dedicated static IPv4/port per node........ also you can have 1 share per node per POW max

Pls open a topic about solo mine, its to complex to talk here under a pool topic

well 1 shares is 27zill for node, so it is really nice.but what i have checked seems like there could be cpu node (basic pc with linux?) connected with rigs via docker(not sure what that might exactly be) and it will work somehow. dont understand details yet.

start
Hashrate   1 Gh/s
PoWs Accepted   325
PoWs Submitted   418

end
Hashrate   1.1 Gh/s
PoWs Accepted   339
PoWs Submitted   437

bad luck today with even more hash. only 14 accepted shares with 1.1ghs... x9zil = 126 zil *0.018=2.26usd

i have about 230 accepted shares but still 0 rewards. when is the payout?
legendary

Hi,

START:
Hashrate   1 Gh/s
PoWs Accepted   294
PoWs Submitted   375

END:
Hashrate   1 Gh/s
PoWs Accepted   307
PoWs Submitted   398

another 24hrs past and here are newest data:

Hashrate   1 Gh/s
PoWs Accepted   325
PoWs Submitted   418

so today 18 accepted shares/20submited shares = 18 x 9 = 162zil/day x 0.018 = 2.91usd

i have 5rigs + pc (380/270/180/170/170/22) = so it should be more than 1Gh but who knows, all are working...maybe thexy dont count if they dont send accepted share?i can see with one 170rig i did not had  luck for 3days, desptire same bat (diff worker name).
also i have checked another pools and can see http://pool.getzil.com/#start_mining is having 10.9zil per work,so i think i will try another one and who knows.

btw as i mentioned before, i have rigs, are there option do put them to work like node?

legendary
Some ppl are not mining on moonlet (mainnet) address but ERC20 address pls start mining to mainnet address as ERC20 address can not be used for payout!, who ever mined on exchange or ERC20 address pls reply to email from pool (from old email or from new when you register new address) stating old ERC20 address and NEW from https://moonlet.xyz pls

Concerned only to ppl that are mining to ERC20 address!
Pages:
Jump to: