Pages:
Author

Topic: "Zoin is rebranding to Noir" - page 10. (Read 99395 times)

Activity: 99
Merit: 0
October 10, 2018, 05:20:33 AM
@anjam_2018
Our long-term goals include being listed on bigger exchanges, and we will certainly apply to Binance at some point in the future, but this is not a main goal for. You can find our plans for the future here: https://noirofficial.org/#roadmap
Activity: 1092
Merit: 500
October 10, 2018, 04:02:52 AM
Hello,

will Zoin or Noir be listed on Binance at some point or will you just advertise like the NIX team?
i wish it did list their, binance has changed its listing procedure, instead of fees you now pay donations and its up-to you to decide how much you want to donate.
Activity: 70
October 10, 2018, 03:57:58 AM
Hello,

will Zoin or Noir be listed on Binance at some point or will you just advertise like the NIX team?
October 09, 2018, 09:15:57 AM
@SaveMyBtc
Zoin has rebranded to Noir (as can be read here: https://noirofficial.org/zoin-becomes-noir/)
As soon as the rebranded wallet is release as well, Zoin will cease to exist.
Activity: 25
October 09, 2018, 05:01:16 AM
AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH
LindaSunshine and all ZOIN scammers are now on suicide watch AHAHAHA
GO to their discord, they are literally freaking out because every exchanges switch to NOIR !
Long live to NOIR  Grin

Activity: 168
Merit: 11
October 08, 2018, 04:16:14 PM
Can anyone explain the current situation? Is there now a Zoin team or a Noir team? Is this coin still Zoin or is it from now on Noir? Can anyone give a clear statement to us?
Activity: 41
Merit: 1
October 08, 2018, 01:37:02 PM
Noir is in Cryptopia!

Activity: 41
October 08, 2018, 01:33:46 PM
Hi everyone! Noir is in Cryptopia! Great Work Noir Team! Grin

October 06, 2018, 09:06:45 AM
@Okay Jack
There is no staking in Zoin/Noir.
If you want to set up a masternode, please refer to this guide: https://official-zoin.gitbook.io/documentation/zoinodes/zoinode-setup-guide (we are currently in the process of changing the guide to Noir, its the same process though). I would suggest to wait one week with setting up a Masternode though, as you'll have to update the wallet on the server in a week if you do it now.

Activity: 61
October 06, 2018, 06:52:36 AM
The current situation is very crazy and i think this is not good for the project. I hope the dev teams can solve there problems very fast, because Zoin was a top project some time ago.
Activity: 1
October 05, 2018, 09:27:31 PM
I must be doing or have done something wrong. Upon successfully installing the latest version of the Zoin Wallet, transferring Zoin into my wallet multiple times, creating a passphrase, and backing up all with no hiccups. The issue is when I send/receive I'm prompted to enter my passphrase and the wallet unlocks but locks afterwards. I want to unlock the wallet but the encrypt wallet function under settings is grayed-out and there appears to be no other function to unlock the lock setting. I would like to leave my wallet unlocked for staking but this function seems to be over the mountain complicated. Can anyone advise me please?
October 05, 2018, 11:00:35 AM
@keparad1949
The only thing you have to do, is update your wallet once we release the new one in about a week. There will be no swap or anything like that, because we will stay on the same chain.
October 05, 2018, 09:03:12 AM
Dear Zoin/Noir Community,

From today on Zoin will be known as Noir (NOR).

Please read the complete announcement here: https://noirofficial.org/zoin-becomes-noir/

Several exchanges have already confimed that they will change to Noir within the coming days.
Activity: 14
October 04, 2018, 07:09:05 AM
LOL so what will happen now?

The team will rebrand to Noir. Exchanges will rename zoin to Noir The stolen website that "linda" and joel took will be of no use anymore as there will be no zoin only Noir.

You can read back a couple of pages and you can see that the thieves plan to have the zoin name to sell hoodies and to offer shoe shining and key cutting out of joels shop in france haha.

The world will go on Linda will be arrested for touching dogs and joel will be in trouble for tax reasons as he is running a crypto business with no license from his shoe shine shop.

Activity: 23
October 04, 2018, 06:31:18 AM
LOL so what will happen now?
October 03, 2018, 08:10:08 PM
October 03, 2018, 07:58:29 PM
October 03, 2018, 07:48:34 PM
The project sounds good Smiley

It actually is.

Check out the official discord there is a rebrand coming.

The person "linda" keeps spamming fake info. He/she is a scammer who stole the official site with an ex team member called joel yaquine and are now trying to get unsuspecting public to send them money.

This linda is actually a guy named john from perth who is into sexually abusing animals and there are pics of him abusing a dog online
Activity: 10
October 03, 2018, 07:39:27 PM
The project sounds good Smiley
October 03, 2018, 07:38:33 PM
Pages:
Jump to: