Pages:
Author

Topic: "Zoin is rebranding to Noir" - page 11. (Read 99409 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
October 03, 2018, 07:32:04 PM
October 03, 2018, 07:24:25 PM
October 03, 2018, 07:17:08 PM
October 03, 2018, 07:09:59 PM
October 03, 2018, 07:03:02 PM
October 03, 2018, 06:54:36 PM
Does this coin offer any staking or is it only pow? Also can someone please link me to a cpu miner that can be used properly for this coin.

https://discordapp.com/invite/J3qquSz no staking for zoin but we do have masternodes. speak to the team and community in the mining channel and they will be happy to help you out with mining info
Activity: 56
October 03, 2018, 06:38:51 PM
Does this coin offer any staking or is it only pow? Also can someone please link me to a cpu miner that can be used properly for this coin.
October 03, 2018, 06:28:41 PM
Activity: 56
October 03, 2018, 06:17:44 PM
no premine no ICO?? do you mean only for the market sirculation dev??
Activity: 99
October 03, 2018, 06:05:56 PM

Please do not trust any sources, other than the ones linked in the first message of this thread!

To stay up to date (regarding the rebrand to Noir), please join our Discord:  https://discordapp.com/invite/J3qquSz
Activity: 9
October 03, 2018, 05:29:24 PM
Talking with you is like taking with a stone, you simple don't understand.
The fact that the first page of this thread has different links (the real and official ones) from what you still publish is the proof that you and Joel are just scammers.
Zoin is or was a privacy crypto coin driven by the community and running in a decentralised blockchain. It does not belong to you or to Joel. Do you understand it? About NIX, never talk about them, everybody understand your stupid game. You just talk to yourself continusly,  Linda=Klaus=Zhao=LTech. People that come here realise quite quickly that you are a scammer and they will never invest in Zoin. Btw Zoin will not exists anymore after the rebrand. Zoin will be rebranded in Noir. Noir has a real team. Real people, 8 or 9, working on several fields. People that have understood how to be professional and are avoiding to reply to all your bullshit. Look at yourself! You have promoted yourself as communication manager and you are here spamming and fudding like a scammer. If you want to have a coin work on it instead of coming here and in all social media telling bullshit.   
Activity: 9
October 03, 2018, 04:12:56 PM
Linda you are just shameless.
You are spamming this Zoin thread that have been used for almost two years. Why are you doing it? Nobody will beleive you! You have just said bullshit over bullshit. The last one? You have recently announced a partnership with NIX Team without informing them (small detail). Bullshit quickly denied by NIX Team. Stay away from NIX, you have already destroyed Zoin, they will not allow you to do the same with NIX. Tell also your friend Erik to stay away from Noir, the community does not like him anymore.
October 03, 2018, 11:56:47 AM
Zoin is Celebrating soon our 2 year anniversary.

We will giveaway every week 100 Zoins.

First draw will be 13th of October and every following Sunday, last draw is 15th of December 2018.

Winners will be announced on our twitter page https://twitter.com/zoinofficial every Sunday 9PM AWST(GMT+8) rules of this competition are simple:

Like our page on twitter, retweet like this post  https://twitter.com/zoinofficial/status/1047423085224157185 and post your Zoin address.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DokwpvxVAAA1R8p.jpg

Fine print: Zoin employees and their family members are excluded from this competition.

Good luck from Zoin Official Team
https://www.zoinofficial.io/

WARNING

THIS POST IS FROM A KNOWN SCAMMER AND ZOOPHILE
DO NOT CLICK ANY LINKS OR DOWNLOAD WALLETS FROM THIS PERSON AS IT MAY CONTAIN MALWARE
October 03, 2018, 11:45:17 AM
Concerned pet owner

Perfect problem solved. I can parse in the next following days my police report to yours report, for stalking, racism, extortion, sending bestiality to my twitter Jalil from Noir team. You get 12 years and you will be siting in  the Jail with John. Maybe you can ask for same room or get married lol together  Grin Not my business

John Jasmins I am not part of the noir or zoin team in any way, shape or form.

I am just a concerned pet owner.

Your lies are clear for all to see.

I hope you are enjoying your new job in the chinese food warehouse. It won't last long once they find out what you have been doing to animals

October 03, 2018, 10:30:16 AM
Concerned pet owner I would recommend you to contact nearest police station to provide them evidence, details about crime. It has been 3 weeks since you are telling something about some John.

Don't forget:
If a person has committed a serious indictable offence and another person who knows or believes that the offence has been committed and that he or she has information which might be of material assistance in securing the apprehension of the offender or the prosecution or conviction of the offender for it fails without reasonable excuse to bring that information to the attention of a member of the Police Force or other appropriate authority, that other person is liable to imprisonment for 2 years.

This channel is dedicated for Zoin information's and announcements, not a channel for your nonsense.

Police in Perth have been given all evidence it is upto them how quickly they go forward with it. The officer i spoke to was horrified

Don't get too comfortable john it is very unlikely that they will give someone who harms animals in the way you have a free pass however warped you mind is.
October 02, 2018, 04:22:01 PM
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Even Antifa wouldn't sink as low as sticking up for a thieving, lying dog rapist John.

What are the names of the fiat exchanges that you own? You still haven't answered

John in prison for beastiality and Noir to the moon is what i predict for the next alt season.

The Noir logo for the rebrand is looking really good team. I hope you know that all zoiners are behind you against these scammers
Activity: 99
October 02, 2018, 09:32:56 AM
Calm down everyone please!

Even though the account LindaSunshine is a scammer trying to get people away from Zoin/Noir, there is no need for insulting.

Please try to keep the atmosphere in here at least kind of positive.

We are preparing to release the official announcement for the rebrand (together with all new social media pages) within the next two weeks.

Thanks to all the community members in here informing people that LindaSunshine and the "zoinofficial" accounts are fake and not from the Zoin/Noir team.
Activity: 2
October 02, 2018, 07:15:41 AM
Linda=Klaus=Zhao=ljtech=Kadium.
A person with multiple personalities but with a very poor real life.....
That's very sad. I wish you an happy life Linda you look so lonely and sad. Always angry and unhappy. You need a partner that really love you. A human being, forget animals. They will never give you the same love.

When a woman become successful and is achieving great project, you have to put her down. Very misogynist !
You are just a bunch of cis male keeping patriarchal oppression to women !
You need to grow, we are in 2018, not in the 50' !!
I'm proud to be part of Zoin community, who does have tolerance to Women, Minority, Transgenders, and Animals.
Activity: 8
October 02, 2018, 07:05:21 AM
That's very sad. I wish you an happy life Linda you look so lonely and sad. Always angry and unhappy. You need a partner that really love you. A human being, forget animals. They will never give you the same love.

Grin Grin Cool
Linda. You are alone
Activity: 7
October 02, 2018, 05:47:37 AM
Pages:
Jump to: