Pages:
Author

Topic: "Zoin is rebranding to Noir" - page 19. (Read 99409 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 251
July 13, 2018, 08:45:35 AM
When the next nix claim? I still didnt get any nix and i have a lot of zoin and do the claim correctly i triple check everything.
Did you apply for the claim?
Just holding Zoin isn`t enough to claim the nix..
There are instructions for claim, somewhere here..
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
July 13, 2018, 08:14:41 AM
When the next nix claim? I still didnt get any nix and i have a lot of zoin and do the claim correctly i triple check everything.
Activity: 700
Merit: 1
SetupMasternodes.com
July 12, 2018, 10:49:20 PM

We invite any new ZOI Masternode Operator to check this offer out. (We'll give you $5 discount on the first bill - See more below)
If you've been on the fence of getting your own ZOIN masternode setup because of the Technical requirements and so on, this option can help you out.

Who is this for:
You do not know Linux VPS well enough?
You want an Expert's help with the VPS Setup process?
You do not want to worry about managing, setup, and up-keep?  

If your answer is "YES" to any of the above, then invite you to check out the LIMITED TIME offer of $5 DISCOUNT on your first month's bill.

Offer ends by 11:59 PM (PST) on 07/15
Go to: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.42067337
Activity: 263
Merit: 12
HODL! If it isn't a grudge...
July 12, 2018, 03:48:57 PM
Did the Zoin Discord server just disappear?  Undecided

Hi RinceWind84

here is the Discord https://discord.gg/WsPVhP

Greeting Christian
Thank you sir!
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
July 12, 2018, 03:03:30 PM
I couldn't find what was causing huge price drop. Can anyone summerize the problem?

The big problem was the Airdrop of NIX.
Directly after the Airdrop, the big sale started at low prices.
But there are still 10 MIL Zoin held by users (not by a node and not on an Exchange), it shows us that users still believe in ZOIN.
The new team has a big responsibility here, but I'm sure the boys (and maybe girls) will make it.

The exchange volume has also recovered in recent days.

Greeting Christian
Thank you very much for detailed explanation. It reminds me what happened at zcl - btcp fork.
Activity: 308
July 12, 2018, 09:57:29 AM
I couldn't find what was causing huge price drop. Can anyone summerize the problem?

But there are still 10 MIL Zoin held by users (not by a node and not on an Exchange), it shows us that users still believe in ZOIN.
The new team has a big responsibility here, but I'm sure the boys (and maybe girls) will make it.

Greeting Christian

Soon I'll buy this scamcoin for one penny each and then sell them to delusional fanboys for two dollars price.
Activity: 105
Merit: 10
July 12, 2018, 08:57:13 AM

Greeting Christian
July 12, 2018, 08:45:37 AM
Did the Zoin Discord server just disappear?  Undecided

Hi RinceWind84

here is the Discord https://discord.gg/4p8VXgg/[url]

Greeting Christian
Activity: 263
Merit: 12
HODL! If it isn't a grudge...
July 12, 2018, 03:35:17 AM
Did the Zoin Discord server just disappear?  Undecided
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
July 12, 2018, 02:41:58 AM
Activity: 728
Merit: 251
July 11, 2018, 05:46:53 PM
Hope all of you participated in Kucoin voting, for Zoin listing..
Best thing we can do in such dark times..
Activity: 308
July 11, 2018, 09:01:08 AM
Hi Guys,

this is the Bitcointalk Thread for ZOIN.
For the discussions about NIX, I ask that you use the NIX thread for this

Thank you.
NIX supporters has spammed the topic, which created for Zoin. It's so ridiculous.
Well that is nothing unusual as the other coin team messed everything what was possible. Guys dont be sad, there are planty of those who did not claimed their coins and also many of those who did not received yet their coins.

Price is tanking hard and will go below 1000 sats soon. I would advice anyone holding this scam garbage shitcoin to sell before it becomes worthless.

And because of such people like you, coins are broken. Do you have nothing better to do than always talk bad, just because you do not make a quick profit. Should not it be the technique that makes a coin interesting and not whether it makes a profit or not? This is not a trading forum.
But best still quickly secured all NIX and then quickly sold the ZOIN after the Airdrop.

Let the team work in peace. I wish the new team much success in the project.

Seems like zoin holders are thick headed, like the bitconnectors were.
Activity: 2
July 11, 2018, 08:25:57 AM
Hi Guys,

Thank you.
NIX supporters has spammed the topic, which created for Zoin. It's so ridiculous.
Well that is nothing unusual as the other coin team messed everything what was possible. Guys dont be sad, there are planty of those who did not claimed their coins and also many of those who did not received yet their coins.

Price is tanking hard and will go below 1000 sats soon. I would advice anyone holding this scam garbage shitcoin to sell before it becomes worthless.

And because of such people like you, coins are broken. Do you have nothing better to do than always talk bad, just because you do not make a quick profit. Should not it be the technique that makes a coin interesting and not whether it makes a profit or not? This is not a trading forum.
But best still quickly secured all NIX and then quickly sold the ZOIN after the Airdrop.

Let the team work in peace. I wish the new team much success in the project.
Activity: 135
July 11, 2018, 06:29:38 AM
Here in the project, too as you will guess. No one knows the exact answer to what will happen to the project and the coin in the future. We can only assume. And people used to hope for the best.
Activity: 826
Merit: 103
July 11, 2018, 06:19:11 AM
Hi Guys,

Thank you.

Activity: 1419
Merit: 275
Community built, Privacy driven
July 11, 2018, 12:41:05 AM
Hi Guys,

Thank you.
Activity: 29
July 10, 2018, 08:47:00 AM
Hi Guys,

Thank you.
July 10, 2018, 08:43:33 AM
Hi Guys,

Thank you.
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
July 10, 2018, 04:14:14 AM
Huh
What kind of joke is this? 3 days for claiming. I'm in a middle of a vacation and have no Access to my Wallet on my Computer at Home.

Whatever dude, you won't be missing out on much anyway. Simply enjoy your vacation and dont think about it.

Well I missed that as well. Unlucky for me got busy at work before long July 4th weekend (we had wed to sun off) and so missed claiming it.
Activity: 826
Merit: 103
July 09, 2018, 06:38:54 PM
Huh
What kind of joke is this? 3 days for claiming. I'm in a middle of a vacation and have no Access to my Wallet on my Computer at Home.

Whatever dude, you won't be missing out on much anyway. Simply enjoy your vacation and dont think about it.
Pages:
Jump to: