Pages:
Author

Topic: "Zoin is rebranding to Noir" - page 33. (Read 99409 times)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0
May 18, 2018, 01:20:28 PM

#Buy1get3

In other words: Buy 1 shitcoin, get 3 shitcoins.

fud fud fud. What are you doing here if you don't like this project? Nobody is forcing you to come here. It is so pathetic...it are people like you that are ruining the crypto space.

Go and visit https://nixplatform.io/ and read the whitepaper etc. NIX is a solid project and will bring something to the market that has never done before.

Don't waste your time the guy is a literal troll. I looked at his posts, all he does is go to every coin thread leaving comments about how they are shitcoins. The guy is pathetic.
Activity: 597
Merit: 250
May 18, 2018, 11:25:41 AM

#Buy1get3

fud fud fud. What are you doing here if you don't like this project? Nobody is forcing you to come here. It is so pathetic...it are people like you that are ruining the crypto space.

Go and visit https://nixplatform.io/ and read the whitepaper etc. NIX is a solid project and will bring something to the market that has never done before.
Activity: 840
Merit: 251
May 18, 2018, 11:11:52 AM
So, now that we have snapshot date, only fool will sell Zoin..
get ready your coins and wait for double NIX coin guys..
Smart patience will be rewarded. Smiley

It is dangerous to trade around the snapshot date, because it can also be smart to dump shortly before it as people will panic because they know it will certainly dump right after it and then everybody is trying to get out maybe as the price increased a lot before the date.
Activity: 28
May 18, 2018, 11:02:53 AM

#Buy1get3

why you think this is a shitcoin?
Activity: 56
Merit: 1
May 18, 2018, 06:38:19 AM

#Buy1get3

Activity: 60
May 18, 2018, 06:33:53 AM

$ZOI is on fire!!!!!!!! 🔥

Soon #Airdrop

Soon you can got 2 $NIX for every one $ZOI, also you still hold your ZOIs

#Buy1get3

May 18, 2018, 06:08:47 AM
No end to shit pump-and-dump coins running on the Centralized Internet.

Those who buy at these kind of pumps will always lose. So don't buy.
May 18, 2018, 06:03:28 AM
Hi guys I'm brand new to the forum. I'm really excited about the NIX airdrop it is certainly a welcome surprise. I discovered Zoin around christmas time and really like the team, the fundamentals of the coin, and of course the fact that is was a zerocoin protocol with a 21 million total supply and was less than a dollar! Most of the better known competitors to Zoin have or currently sitting well in the hundreds in price. So I bought quite a bit of zoin.

Unfortunately, for me I ran into severe money trouble towards the end of January and needed cash fast so I had to make the tough decision to sell pretty much all of my cryptos......but there was something about Zoin that made me say NO!...........So I sold everthing except for Zoin.

Since then the crypto market has been stagnating so I just decided just stop checking the price and just leave my Zoin in my wallet. Haha Then suddenly I check the twitter of Zoin towards the middle of April and what do I see....................***NIX***

I'm really excited about the Nix airdrop, but I still love Zoin and don't plan on selling it

Same here. love both coins and are going hodl them both. NIX has the potential to become a big player.
Activity: 96
May 17, 2018, 05:46:58 PM
No end to shit pump-and-dump coins running on the Centralized Internet.
May 17, 2018, 04:50:41 PM
In my opinion this is one of the biggest chances in the year 2018. There will no bigger project and better idea in the whole cryptospace. This is a once in a lifetime chance for sure.

I could almost feel the FOMO, well done.
Activity: 6
May 17, 2018, 03:00:58 PM
Hi guys I'm brand new to the forum. I'm really excited about the NIX airdrop it is certainly a welcome surprise. I discovered Zoin around christmas time and really like the team, the fundamentals of the coin, and of course the fact that is was a zerocoin protocol with a 21 million total supply and was less than a dollar! Most of the better known competitors to Zoin have or currently sitting well in the hundreds in price. So I bought quite a bit of zoin.

Unfortunately, for me I ran into severe money trouble towards the end of January and needed cash fast so I had to make the tough decision to sell pretty much all of my cryptos......but there was something about Zoin that made me say NO!...........So I sold everthing except for Zoin.

Since then the crypto market has been stagnating so I just decided just stop checking the price and just leave my Zoin in my wallet. Haha Then suddenly I check the twitter of Zoin towards the middle of April and what do I see....................***NIX***

I'm really excited about the Nix airdrop, but I still love Zoin and don't plan on selling it
Activity: 132
Merit: 10
May 17, 2018, 02:36:39 PM
In my opinion this is one of the biggest chances in the year 2018. There will no bigger project and better idea in the whole cryptospace. This is a once in a lifetime chance for sure.
legendary
Activity: 1894
Merit: 1001
May 17, 2018, 10:47:02 AM
I have my coins on Cryptopia. Should i send them to a Desktop Wallet to claim NIX?

Thank you in advance!

yes, you need to send your zoin home before june 6!
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
May 17, 2018, 10:31:56 AM
I have my coins on Cryptopia. Should i send them to a Desktop Wallet to claim NIX?

Thank you in advance!

Activity: 560
Merit: 252
May 17, 2018, 04:30:28 AM
Quite an interesting coin! I will follow her. Tell me what is its main difference from other crypto currencies?
You get 2 NIX by holding 1 zoin, which is a platform that will make bitcoin and other altcoin transactions anonymous. So it basically makes every anon coin out there obsolete
Activity: 393
Merit: 103
TERA smart money [Adviser 1056]
May 16, 2018, 02:24:01 PM
Quite an interesting coin! I will follow her. Tell me what is its main difference from other crypto currencies?
May 16, 2018, 01:40:08 PM

Fully agree! I am still surprised that some people sell their Zoin and wont hold for NIX. That project has the potential to become a top 25 coin.

Greedy miners shall be always greedy.

But that is the thing. They would understand that it is much smarter to hold for the airdrop when doing some research into NIX.
Activity: 840
Merit: 267
Chad Hodler since 2013
May 16, 2018, 10:54:36 AM

Fully agree! I am still surprised that some people sell their Zoin and wont hold for NIX. That project has the potential to become a top 25 coin.

Greedy miners shall be always greedy.
May 16, 2018, 10:25:13 AM

Activity: 728
Merit: 251
May 16, 2018, 09:56:38 AM
Pages:
Jump to: