Pages:
Author

Topic: "Zoin is rebranding to Noir" - page 32. (Read 99409 times)

Activity: 597
Merit: 250
May 23, 2018, 04:03:40 PM

All you need to know and more!
https://nixplatform.io/blog/

Activity: 700
Merit: 1
SetupMasternodes.com
May 23, 2018, 01:53:27 AM
Good news !!!

Zoin is added to Blocknet / BlockDX (Decentralized exchange & communication protocol between many different blockchains). You can trade and build dapps for your favorite coin.  Cool   Cool   Cool

(Full launch with Litewallet and beautiful gui is July 1st)  https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annblocknet-truly-decentralized-exchange-token-ecosystem-infrastructure-829576

Congrats!

The SetupMasternodes team is actively watching the progression!
Activity: 240
Merit: 101
May 22, 2018, 12:37:48 PM
Good news !!!

Zoin is added to Blocknet / BlockDX (Decentralized exchange & communication protocol between many different blockchains). You can trade and build dapps for your favorite coin.  Cool   Cool   Cool

(Full launch with Litewallet and beautiful gui is July 1st)  https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annblocknet-truly-decentralized-exchange-token-ecosystem-infrastructure-829576
Activity: 560
Merit: 252
May 21, 2018, 06:57:42 PM
Im positive about Zoin team change now.
I mean all functions and wallet work great small fees and good reward...what can you do more from a technical point?
Clearly it will drop to get quick dollars or accumulate more zoin
when many dump of course would join to and get more.

Lets not forget Zoins future we got now much more attention even more in the next 2 weeks.
New team another view new ideas maybe small things then change alot.

Zoin will still maintain certain amount of value even after the airdrop, since its listed in couple of exchanges and has a good tech. Also new team will probably have a new vision for it, that should give Zoin a boost.
Activity: 423
May 21, 2018, 04:34:19 PM
I think the developement Team released some instruction how you can solve this problem. Maybe you can send the dev team a message here at bitcointalk or at the discord channel.

I found this instruction on Discord, now fully synced, thank you:)
Activity: 75
Merit: 0
May 21, 2018, 02:03:51 PM
Im positive about Zoin team change now.
I mean all functions and wallet work great small fees and good reward...what can you do more from a technical point?
Clearly it will drop to get quick dollars or accumulate more zoin
when many dump of course would join to and get more.

Lets not forget Zoins future we got now much more attention even more in the next 2 weeks.
New team another view new ideas maybe small things then change alot.

Activity: 178
Merit: 16
May 21, 2018, 09:39:21 AM
I think the developement Team released some instruction how you can solve this problem. Maybe you can send the dev team a message here at bitcointalk or at the discord channel.
Activity: 61
May 21, 2018, 09:29:38 AM
It would be a big problem, if the wallet doesn´t sync now or until the 6th of june, because then we cannot sign our message for the airdrop. Have other people the same problem?
Activity: 423
May 21, 2018, 05:52:09 AM
Hi folks,
my wallet stopped syncing at 285266 block. Someone can help?
Activity: 61
May 21, 2018, 03:29:59 AM
It seems like NIX has a lot of potential and i hope this project will deliver all the promisses, then it can be a very huge. I don´t know what will happen to Zoin after the Airdrop, but i hope it will also stay.
Activity: 1015
Merit: 289
May 20, 2018, 04:45:45 PM
Could someone explain to me the difference between Hexx and Zoin? They both use zero protocol and are mined with CPU, Hexx is in earlier stage i think so potentially way more profitable but what else?

That's not clear to me either. I suspect that the new coin may have been created for an airdrop just to boost the price of the old coin. Cheesy
Activity: 28
May 20, 2018, 04:03:30 PM
Do we have any update about the team that will take over the zoin development?
Thanks
Activity: 728
Merit: 251
May 20, 2018, 03:53:11 PM
Couldn`t resist myself and added some more today..
Will have huge fights, on long and short distance..

More then happy that I didin`t miss this game changer event..
Activity: 132
Merit: 10
May 20, 2018, 07:46:17 AM
30000 resistance should be broken and then we have a long ride..

So it basically makes every anon coin out there obsolete
Can we say it for sure?
My understanding is that NIX will turn any coin trading anonymous and untraceable, right?
even BTC and ripple..?

Yes any coin/token/asset.

Yes the NIX platform can turn every supported coin trading anonymous and untraceable. A lot of these anonymous coin will no longer be needed because of NIX. This will be a gamer changer for sure.
May 20, 2018, 05:33:00 AM

Can we say it for sure?
My understanding is that NIX will turn any coin trading anonymous and untraceable, right?
even BTC and ripple..?

Yes any coin/token/asset.
Activity: 728
Merit: 251
May 20, 2018, 03:57:00 AM

Can we say it for sure?
even BTC and ripple..?
Activity: 132
Merit: 10
May 19, 2018, 05:23:24 PM
I think it is a very good decision to have some zoin in your pocket. The NIX coin is very special with a very bright future. It can solve a lot of problems for many coins and many users.
Activity: 168
Merit: 5
May 19, 2018, 09:26:00 AM
Quite an interesting coin! I will follow her. Tell me what is its main difference from other crypto currencies?
You get 2 NIX by holding 1 zoin, which is a platform that will make bitcoin and other altcoin transactions anonymous. So it basically makes every anon coin out there obsolete
Very interesting. As I saw that the hand is preparing, I immediately became interested in the coin. I think I'll put some in my pocket to get a hand.
May 19, 2018, 09:20:29 AM
Could someone explain to me the difference between Hexx and Zoin? They both use zero protocol and are mined with CPU, Hexx is in earlier stage i think so potentially way more profitable but what else?

No one really cares thb.
Activity: 4
May 19, 2018, 02:29:39 AM
Pages:
Jump to: