Pages:
Author

Topic: Zombies apocalypse is coming . - page 2. (Read 3977 times)

legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
March 03, 2015, 10:12:18 PM
I've been doing some research and I may have found the root cause of the zombie apocalypse and it's sugar. Not only is sugar bad, it's worse than you can imagine.

"As of 2011, at least six types of synthetic sugars have been shown to form nucleic acid backbones that can store and retrieve genetic information" -- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Xeno_nucleic_acid

"These systems [XNA] can be used to create novel peptides and proteins [including symmetrical structures] that offer enhanced activities or even completely new properties over their natural protein counterparts. Furthermore, many artificially engineered nucleic acids and proteins have found useful applications as biosensors, diagnostic agents, and therapeutic drugs." -- http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3562584/

Biggest threat to Transformers: They are becoming human zombies.    Cheesy
legendary
March 03, 2015, 10:10:20 PM

It's a good thing we live in a world where the folks who can afford to develop this technology are all honest folks.

Building a cocoon, and then crawling into it to hibernate for the winter.    Cheesy
legendary
March 03, 2015, 10:08:40 PM

Can anybody explain this dog?

Either Halloween or Photoshop.    Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1038
March 03, 2015, 05:56:08 PM
I've been doing some research and I may have found the root cause of the zombie apocalypse and it's sugar. Not only is sugar bad, it's worse than you can imagine.

"As of 2011, at least six types of synthetic sugars have been shown to form nucleic acid backbones that can store and retrieve genetic information" -- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Xeno_nucleic_acid

"These systems [XNA] can be used to create novel peptides and proteins [including symmetrical structures] that offer enhanced activities or even completely new properties over their natural protein counterparts. Furthermore, many artificially engineered nucleic acids and proteins have found useful applications as biosensors, diagnostic agents, and therapeutic drugs." -- http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3562584/

It's a good thing we live in a world where the folks who can afford to develop this technology are all honest folks.

Can anybody explain this dog?
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1038
March 03, 2015, 07:34:28 AM
Can zombies compete with the apocalypse that never ends?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ice_age#Variations_in_Earth.27s_orbit_.28Milankovitch_cycles.29

I keep hearing the same apocalyptic flood story again and again...
legendary
March 02, 2015, 06:11:05 PM
I need an explanation, what is this "Ctrl-p" making reference to?

Cause without context, it looks like a moronic phrase that people fall back on when they can't think of something, or if they think they're insulting someone.

And please, serious explanations only.

You use Ctrl-p when you want to print things lol. And some here say that because of central banks printing money with QE and the effects they think that has.

They don't print money with QE. They only print enough to keep the people and economy going. They simply make ledger entries for QE.

Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1005
Betting Championship betking.io/sports-leaderboard
March 02, 2015, 04:00:45 PM

Cause without context, it looks like a moronic phrase that people fall back on when they can't think of something, or if they think they're insulting someone.

You use Ctrl-p when you want to print things lol. And some here say that because of central banks printing money with QE and the effects they think that has.
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1014
March 02, 2015, 02:47:08 PM
The closes i've seen to real life zombies is when that black guy went nuts after consuming bath salt and attacked some guy bitting his throat or some shit. I forgot the name of the guy.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007
March 02, 2015, 01:21:45 PM

BRE
legendary
Merit: 1014
Lucky.lat | Marketing Solutions & Implementations
March 02, 2015, 01:13:44 PM
Funny, after watch last episode The Walking Dead i read this thread and feel Zombie is not a myth anymore.
hahahaha but no, it will never happen.
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028
March 02, 2015, 11:50:27 AM

Sounds like isis maniacs are good candidates for being the zombies right now.

Zombies are more well mannered and reasonable than these barbaric nutjobs.
legendary
Activity: 2296
Merit: 1031
March 02, 2015, 02:38:55 AM
It's already here.  It's called lower and lower wages for longer and longer work hours.  Sleepy drivers killing more than ever.  We see and interact with zombies every day.

it's worst, they sold their souls, for fame, profits, sex, leisure... what ever you want. No One forced them, the so called "evil" didn't trick them. They have themselves sold themselves to nothing. there are 2 slaves, one is the superviser of the others, the first one call himself ceo the second employee... remember you don't ctrl+p, ie your purchasing power can be crushed at will... and so make you poor (and if your daughter is of interest for one of the master of ctrl+p), cry. or serve the country like the idiots of the usmiic do.

Once again, a very good elaboration and I wholeheartedly agree.  Money like sleep is a scarce resource wish I could ctrl+p some ZZZZzzZZZZzZzzzzzzZZZZzzzz's whenever I wanted... it would be almost as good as ctrl+P the treasury!
legendary
March 01, 2015, 06:07:30 PM
Alrighty then.

It does depend on your definition of zombies. Some people would say that we are already zombies with all our focus on technology in our lives, or thanks to the economy, etc.

However I'm going to take the educated guess that you're talking about Hollywood/The Walking Dead zombies, based on the information of your post.

If such an event does happen, what are your recommendations to survive it? Apparently a lot of thought was put into this, so I'm curious as to how you would survive the various diseases/biological weapons that you're making reference to.

nope go to a metro in Tokyo, watch everyone on their screens... do you believe they do finance? trade? LooooL. furthermore most of us have to work all the time, the rest time, is made to rest, when to think? when to breath? when to love? none, by design... but fuck fuck fuck... west 101.
I think I need a translator for this forum now.

"Ok, I see your point. That was very insightful, but not quite what I was looking for."

On the plus side maybe you should consider amateur poetry.

do get paid by the ctrl+p? are fucking you nuts. death is better, sweeter and last forever. Many American, Chinese and Russian Patriots said it like that... most people are stupid, but don't want to admit it, because most of their inner values come from their perceived smartness... you don't need to be smart to love right.

Death only lasts forever temporarily.    Cheesy
Activity: 182
Merit: 123
"PLEASE SCULPT YOUR SHIT BEFORE THROWING. Thank U"
March 01, 2015, 05:36:43 PM
Alrighty then.

It does depend on your definition of zombies. Some people would say that we are already zombies with all our focus on technology in our lives, or thanks to the economy, etc.

However I'm going to take the educated guess that you're talking about Hollywood/The Walking Dead zombies, based on the information of your post.

If such an event does happen, what are your recommendations to survive it? Apparently a lot of thought was put into this, so I'm curious as to how you would survive the various diseases/biological weapons that you're making reference to.

nope go to a metro in Tokyo, watch everyone on their screens... do you believe they do finance? trade? LooooL. furthermore most of us have to work all the time, the rest time, is made to rest, when to think? when to breath? when to love? none, by design... but fuck fuck fuck... west 101.

"Ok, I see your point. That was very insightful, but not quite what I was looking for."

do get paid by the ctrl+p? are fucking you nuts. death is better, sweeter and last forever. Many American, Chinese and Russian Patriots said it like that... most people are stupid, but don't want to admit it, because most of their inner values come from their perceived smartness... you don't need to be smart to love right.
legendary
March 01, 2015, 05:27:07 PM
Alrighty then.

March 01, 2015, 05:22:15 PM
Alrighty then.

legendary
March 01, 2015, 05:19:35 PM
Alrighty then.

March 01, 2015, 05:17:22 PM
I see this as very unlikely. Yes, pathogens can evolve into things that can infect humans, but to turn them into "zombies" is ridiculous. However, if a meltdown would go down, I can imagine Bitcoin would be up.  Wink

the EARTH IS FLAT. meltdown? you mean rupture of the food matrix? forget btc (otherwise they would have banned it), long ammos, rifles, armor wests, and of course tools to open the doors of the "bunkers" of the biggest profiteers of the ctrl+p. The game played Hardcore...
legendary
Activity: 2828
Merit: 1514
March 01, 2015, 05:14:04 PM
I see this as very unlikely. Yes, pathogens can evolve into things that can infect humans, but to turn them into "zombies" is ridiculous. However, if a meltdown would go down, I can imagine Bitcoin would be up.  Wink
March 01, 2015, 04:36:25 PM
It's already here.  It's called lower and lower wages for longer and longer work hours.  Sleepy drivers killing more than ever.  We see and interact with zombies every day.

it's worst, they sold their souls, for fame, profits, sex, leisure... what ever you want. No One forced them, the so called "evil" didn't trick them. They have themselves sold themselves to nothing. there are 2 slaves, one is the superviser of the others, the first one call himself ceo the second employee... remember you don't ctrl+p, ie your purchasing power can be crushed at will... and so make you poor (and if your daughter is of interest for one of the master of ctrl+p), cry. or serve the country like the idiots of the usmiic do.
Pages:
Jump to: