Author

Topic: Motosport General discussion tread --- Formula1, MotoGP, WTCC, ETCC, DTM..... - page 605. (Read 131869 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 253
We have MotoGP for the weekend race in Assen Grand Prix, one of mine favorites i must say

Very nice circuit, I love assen, it's very fast
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001
Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World
We have MotoGP for the weekend race in Assen Grand Prix, one of mine favorites i must say
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1082
Very boring race to watch actually too much of a difference between top cars running, and even in the back the only battle were only with the DRS opened in the big straight in the beginning of the track. Red Bull failed with tires this race, Mercedes was as always not catch able by their rivals and Williams and McLaren continued to disappoint. Definitely a boring race to watch but at least we saw some beautiful panoramic of the city of Baku, had no idea that city was so beautiful.

already because in the circuit of baku are more important a good engine, for this Perez with force india are every day fast, the mercedes engine are very superior, and for this renault are last
legendary
I must say it was boring race to watch to
For disappointment i dont know if mclaren is on this list (they have even bigger difficult then last year) and williams is disappointment
They have mercedes engine and dont use it right, hamilton yet again push himself hard but no use this time if he dont win next race he will be under enormous pressure
copper member
Activity: 1442
Merit: 529
Very boring race to watch actually too much of a difference between top cars running, and even in the back the only battle were only with the DRS opened in the big straight in the beginning of the track. Red Bull failed with tires this race, Mercedes was as always not catch able by their rivals and Williams and McLaren continued to disappoint. Definitely a boring race to watch but at least we saw some beautiful panoramic of the city of Baku, had no idea that city was so beautiful.
legendary
Full race results for the eighth round of the 2016 Formula 1 World Championship (F1), the European Grand Prix at the Baku City Circuit in Azerbaijan

1. Nico Rosberg   GER Mercedes-Mercedes   51 laps 1h 32m 52.366s
2. Sebastian Vettel   GER Ferrari-Ferrari   +16.6s
3. Sergio Perez   MEX Force India-Mercedes   +25.2s
4. Kimi Raikkonen   FIN Ferrari-Ferrari   +33.1s
5. Lewis Hamilton   GBR Mercedes-Mercedes   +56.3s
6. Valtteri Bottas   FIN Williams-Mercedes   +60.8s
7. Daniel Ricciardo   AUS Red Bull-TAG Heuer   +69.2s
8. Max Verstappen   NED Red Bull-TAG Heuer   +70.6s
9. Nico Hulkenberg   GER Force India-Mercedes   +77.7s
10. Felipe Massa   BRZ Williams-Mercedes   +85.3s

11. Jenson Button   GBR McLaren-Honda   +1m 44.8s
12. Felipe Nasr   BRZ Sauber-Ferrari   +1 lap
13. Romain Grosjean FRA Haas-Ferrari   +1 lap
14. Kevin Magnussen   DEN Renault-Renault   +1 lap
15. Jolyon Palmer   GBR Renault-Renault   +1 lap
16. Esteban Gutierrez MEX Haas-Ferrari   +1 lap
17. Marcus Ericsson   SWE Sauber-Ferrari   +1 lap
18. Rio Haryanto   INA MRT-Mercedes   +2 laps

Not Classified

Rtd. Fernando Alonso   ESP McLaren-Honda   42 laps completed
Rtd. Pascal Wehrlein GER MRT-Mercedes   39 laps completed
Rtd. Carlos Sainz Jr   ESP Toro Rosso-Ferrari   31 laps completed
Rtd. Daniil Kvyat   RUS Toro Rosso-Ferrari   6 laps completed
copper member
Bad luck for Hamilton, he dominated all the free practice races but crashed on qualification race. It is not good for him because need to work hard on race to get good points in order to keep close to Rosberg.

And glad to see the Indonesian racer Rio Haryanto start from 17th, this is the best start position for him so far and hope he can get his first point on his F1 career.

Actually this is bad for Hamilton but is good for all of us watching the race as Hamilton needs to do an attacking race from the beginning and based on Mercedes power he can do it well, we will surely see some good overtaking from him today. As a big circuit and narrow through roads of Baku we may see a lot of Safety Car, so a lot can happen in this race , so it should be a very interesting race to watch.
legendary
i think this gp can is better to montecarlo, because is a street circuit but is possible overtake.
the proble is the incredible speed of mercedes, are more of 1 second fast to all other team
legendary
Activity: 3472
Merit: 1351
Bad luck for Hamilton, he dominated all the free practice races but crashed on qualification race. It is not good for him because need to work hard on race to get good points in order to keep close to Rosberg.

And glad to see the Indonesian racer Rio Haryanto start from 17th, this is the best start position for him so far and hope he can get his first point on his F1 career.
legendary
Full qualifying results for the eighth round of the 2016 Formula 1 World Championship (F1), the European Grand Prix at the Baku City Circuit in Azerbaijan

1. Nico Rosberg   GER   Mercedes-Mercedes   1m 42.758s
2. Sergio Perez   MEX   Force India-Mercedes   1m 43.515s*
3. Daniel Ricciardo   AUS   Red Bull-TAG Heuer   1m 43.966s
4. Sebastian Vettel   GER   Ferrari-Ferrari   1m 43.966s
5. Kimi Raikkonen   FIN   Ferrari-Ferrari   1m 44.269s
6. Felipe Massa   BRZ   Williams-Mercedes   1m 44.483s
7. Daniil Kvyat   RUS   Toro Rosso-Ferrari   1m 44.717s
8. Valtteri Bottas   FIN   Williams-Mercedes   1m 45.246s
9. Max Verstappen   NED   Red Bull-TAG Heuer   1m 45.570s
10. Lewis Hamilton   GBR   Mercedes-Mercedes   2m 01.954s
11. Romain Grosjean FRA Haas-Ferrari   1m 44.755s
12. Nico Hulkenberg   GER   Force India-Mercedes   1m 44.824s
13. Carlos Sainz Jr   ESP   Toro Rosso-Ferrari   1m 45.000s
14. Fernando Alonso   ESP   McLaren-Honda   1m 45.270s
15. Esteban Gutierrez MEX Haas-Ferrari   1m 45.349s
16. Felipe Nasr   BRZ   Sauber-Ferrari   1m 46.048s
17. Rio Haryanto   INA MRT-Mercedes   1m 45.665s
18. Pascal Wehrlein GER   MRT-Mercedes   1m 45.750s
19. Jenson Button   GBR   McLaren-Honda   1m 45.804s
20. Marcus Ericsson   SWE   Sauber-Ferrari   1m 46.231s
21. Kevin Magnussen   DEN   Renault-Renault   1m 46.348s
22. Jolyon Palmer   GBR   Renault-Renault   1m 46.394s
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000
Blocklancer - Freelance on the Blockchain
we will have another formula 1 race this weekend European Grand Prix  17 - 19 June, 2016, Baku City Circuit, Baku, Azerbaijan
can wait to see this one

i have see yesterday i track lap in this circuit and are really nice, i don't like more all new track, because are build all to Tilke, but this is a city circuit like Montecarlo and Singapore, and can have a really nice race.

Sure this is first time they are racing here
I expect race like in montecarlo
legendary
we will have another formula 1 race this weekend European Grand Prix  17 - 19 June, 2016, Baku City Circuit, Baku, Azerbaijan
can wait to see this one

i have see yesterday i track lap in this circuit and are really nice, i don't like more all new track, because are build all to Tilke, but this is a city circuit like Montecarlo and Singapore, and can have a really nice race.
legendary
can wait to see this one
legendary
I quit watching F1 since they switched to the V6 turbo.  To my surprise, Mercedes without Ross Brawn is dominating the field.  What exactly happened to Redbull Racing?  Is Adrian Newey still with them?

Redbull have bad engine, Renault (and official renault team are in the last position of the grid to every race).

Newey contunie work in red bull, but not is present to all gp, work more in office and with another project of redbull, out the f1

Bad move is to get renault engine this year they are bad
But they have win and ferrari dont this season
legendary
I quit watching F1 since they switched to the V6 turbo.  To my surprise, Mercedes without Ross Brawn is dominating the field.  What exactly happened to Redbull Racing?  Is Adrian Newey still with them?

Redbull have bad engine, Renault (and official renault team are in the last position of the grid to every race).

Newey contunie work in red bull, but not is present to all gp, work more in office and with another project of redbull, out the f1
legendary
i think this is (another) best opportunity Ferrari have lose to win a race.
You have Vettel first, and later only 11 lap change the tyre? In Montreal you can drive all race with same tyre (but for rules you get change 1 time). Very bad strategy, Ferrari have scream to win

Yes they were faster and again tactics is poor for ferrari
They need to fix this fast time is running out for them

i must say they were faster i mean what i great start from Vettel i can remember when i have seen something like that in the past several years
i mean now they have speed they need now to do better tactics

More than a great start from Vettel it was a very bad one from Hamilton who only was caring to not let Nico Rosberg pass as he is his main rival, nor vettel nor ferrari. Ferrari its like this since the time of Fernando Alonso and is the same, they can win an occasional race, but that is not enough to win the championship, so Hamilton was right to only care about Rosberg at the start of the race and making a very very slow start.

Yes they sure fu.. thing up i must say that since michael thing are goingdown for them al the time
legendary
Activity: 3976
Merit: 1421
Life, Love and Laughter...
copper member
You have Vettel first, and later only 11 lap change the tyre? In Montreal you can drive all race with same tyre (but for rules you get change 1 time). Very bad strategy, Ferrari have scream to win

i must say they were faster i mean what i great start from Vettel i can remember when i have seen something like that in the past several years

More than a great start from Vettel it was a very bad one from Hamilton who only was caring to not let Nico Rosberg pass as he is his main rival, nor vettel nor ferrari. Ferrari its like this since the time of Fernando Alonso and is the same, they can win an occasional race, but that is not enough to win the championship, so Hamilton was right to only care about Rosberg at the start of the race and making a very very slow start.
legendary

legendary

Jump to: