Author

Topic: Motosport General discussion tread --- Formula1, MotoGP, WTCC, ETCC, DTM..... - page 606. (Read 131869 times)

legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1082
i think this is (another) best opportunity Ferrari have lose to win a race.
You have Vettel first, and later only 11 lap change the tyre? In Montreal you can drive all race with same tyre (but for rules you get change 1 time). Very bad strategy, Ferrari have scream to win
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001
Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World
Full race results for the seventh round of the 2016 Formula 1 World Championship (F1), the Canadian Grand Prix at the Circuit Gilles Villeneuve

1. Lewis Hamilton   GBR Mercedes-Mercedes   70 laps 1h 31m 05.296s
2. Sebastian Vettel   GER Ferrari-Ferrari   +5.0s
3. Valtteri Bottas   FIN Williams-Mercedes   +46.4s
4. Max Verstappen   NED Red Bull-TAG Heuer   +53.0ss
5. Nico Rosberg   GER Mercedes-Mercedes   +62.0s
6. Kimi Raikkonen   FIN Ferrari-Ferrari   +63.0s
7. Daniel Ricciardo   AUS Red Bull-TAG Heuer   +63.6s
8. Nico Hulkenberg   GER Force India-Mercedes   +1 lap
9. Carlos Sainz Jr   ESP Toro Rosso-Ferrari   +1 lap
10. Sergio Perez   MEX Force India-Mercedes   +1 lap
11. Fernando Alonso   ESP McLaren-Honda   +1 lap
12. Daniil Kvyat   RUS Toro Rosso-Ferrari   +1 lap
13. Esteban Gutierrez MEX Haas-Ferrari   +2 laps
14. Romain Grosjean FRA Haas-Ferrari   +2 laps
15. Marcus Ericsson   SWE Sauber-Ferrari   +2 laps
16. Kevin Magnussen   DEN Renault-Renault   +2 laps
17. Pascal Wehrlein GER MRT-Mercedes   +2 laps
18. Felipe Nasr   BRZ Sauber-Ferrari   +2 laps
19. Rio Haryanto   INA MRT-Mercedes   +2 laps

Not Classified

Rtd. Felipe Massa   BRZ Williams-Mercedes   
Rtd. Jolyon Palmer   GBR Renault-Renault   
Rtd. Jenson Button   GBR McLaren-Honda
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
I think we will again listen to Alonso today like last year, GP2 engine, GP2 engine, really hope it is not the case today.
It looks good the starting order, looks like a good race to watch and will be a lot of fight in the top front this day.
legendary
I know, the friday pratice have low value, but Vettel are only to 0,2 second to Hamilton and the meto for today and tomorrow predict rain.
Rain in Montreal are only for real driver, and if rain Vettel can win

if it rain vettel and nico have great change of winning but Hamilton is good on rain to so this might be only those 3 in battle

The rain can really change all value, i think if rain, already Jenson Button with Mclaren can win, remember 3-4 later Button win with rain later are last in the race  Grin
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
BitLegit.com - btc poker
Anyone into virtual simulation racing?    I use iRacing.com    I like circle short tracks half mile or less for my racing of stock cars.
legendary
Full qualifying results for the seventh round of the 2016 Formula 1 World Championship (F1), the Canadian Grand Prix at the Circuit Gilles Villeneuve.

1. Lewis Hamilton   GBR Mercedes-Mercedes   1m 12.812s
2. Nico Rosberg   GER Mercedes-Mercedes   1m 12.874s
3. Sebastian Vettel   GER Ferrari-Ferrari   1m 12.990s
4. Daniel Ricciardo   AUS Red Bull-TAG Heuer   1m 13.166s
5. Max Verstappen   NED Red Bull-TAG Heuer   1m 13.414s
6. Kimi Raikkonen   FIN Ferrari-Ferrari   1m 13.579s
7. Valtteri Bottas   FIN Williams-Mercedes   1m 13.670s
8. Felipe Massa   BRZ Williams-Mercedes   1m 13.769s
9. Nico Hulkenberg   GER Force India-Mercedes   1m 13.952s
10. Fernando Alonso   ESP McLaren-Honda   1m 14.338s
11. Sergio Perez   MEX Force India-Mercedes   1m 14.317s
12. Jenson Button   GBR McLaren-Honda   1m 14.437s
13. Daniil Kvyat   RUS Toro Rosso-Ferrari   1m 14.457s*
14. Esteban Gutierrez MEX Haas-Ferrari   1m 14.571s
15. Romain Grosjean FRA Haas-Ferrari   1m 14.803s
16. Carlos Sainz Jr   ESP Toro Rosso-Ferrari   1m 21.956s – crashed at Wall of Champions
17. Jolyon Palmer   GBR Renault-Renault   1m 15.459s
18. Pascal Wehrlein GER MRT-Mercedes   1m 15.599s
19. Marcus Ericsson   SWE Sauber-Ferrari   1m 15.635s*
20. Felipe Nasr   BRZ Sauber-Ferrari   1m 16.663s
21. Rio Haryanto   INA MRT-Mercedes   1m 17.052s
22. Kevin Magnussen   DEN Renault-Renault   No time - did not run after crash in FP3
legendary
I know, the friday pratice have low value, but Vettel are only to 0,2 second to Hamilton and the meto for today and tomorrow predict rain.

if it rain vettel and nico have great change of winning but Hamilton is good on rain to so this might be only those 3 in battle
legendary
legendary
tomorrow start a week of Canadian Gp of formula 1
is more important the engine to Montreal circuit, and Ferrari use a new option to turbo this week, i hope really for have a first win in this weekend because if finish race later the red bull, start more polemic in italy

read about it let see if they improve and if they can do something red bull seem more confident then ever
today is free practice and we will see what will this bring to the race in sunday
legendary
tomorrow start a week of Canadian Gp of formula 1
is more important the engine to Montreal circuit, and Ferrari use a new option to turbo this week, i hope really for have a first win in this weekend because if finish race later the red bull, start more polemic in italy
Activity: 84
www.lunarbets.eu Bitcoin*Sports*Betting
Iannone are penalized for the crash with Lorenzo, started in the last position in the next gp.
now is a very dangerous driver, later the first gp with accident with his friend of team Dovizioso i think iannone not have more chance to continue in big team the next year

It was an accident and I dont see why he should be penalized with that. Accidents happen in a race and it was unfortunate for lorenzo to be the victim, it seems to me that this is a bad decision afterall. Lorenzo might be confronting and provoking for Iannone to be penalized, no doubt with that as he had done that to rossi as well

It was a high risk stupidity accident and looks like he does not know how to race defensively.  Or is someone behind that accident.  Could be intentionally.
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000
Iannone are penalized for the crash with Lorenzo, started in the last position in the next gp.
now is a very dangerous driver, later the first gp with accident with his friend of team Dovizioso i think iannone not have more chance to continue in big team the next year

It was an accident and I dont see why he should be penalized with that. Accidents happen in a race and it was unfortunate for lorenzo to be the victim, it seems to me that this is a bad decision afterall. Lorenzo might be confronting and provoking for Iannone to be penalized, no doubt with that as he had done that to rossi as well
legendary
Activity: 1022
Blocklancer - Freelance on the Blockchain
You said it right next season will be better then this one but title is still title so every man for himself in this will old man Rossi do it for or youngsters will take it again
legendary
Great race at Catalunya, and congrats to Rossi who win it after a great duel with Marquez. Too bad for Lorenzo with his accident with Ianone.

Im actually happy to see lorenzo didnt finish this race, atleast this will give rossi and marquez chance to be the world champions as well. The gap is just too big between them so it wont be fun if lorenzo is leading all the way with all these points. Besides that, the arrogant lorenzo deserve to lose the champions title

visible when Lorenzo crashed, he was really annoyed with Andrea Iannone. Rossi, Lorenzo and marquez. all three have experienced a crash and failed to finish, and this makes the competition more fierce.

to fierce from standings point

1   Marc MARQUEZ   Honda   SPA   125
2   Jorge LORENZO   Yamaha   SPA   115
3   Valentino ROSSI   Yamaha   ITA   103

still small difference and we have seen what just one crash can do this season will be to remember by in all aspects

Rossi was whining in the last game where his engine got failure that his chance to win the championship is destroyed however right now, we see that he still has good chance to win the championship. If only he could win few more races and expect lorenzo to finish below him then he could win it

So do you think other riders is nothing for the Championship this year? This competition is not only between Rossi and Lorenzo, dont forget about Marquez, Pedrosa or even Vinales. Although the recent top 3 riders has more chance but anything may happen in the remaining races.

There are many good riders on this season, but the top positions still belong to Rossi, Lorenzo, and Marc. Pedrosa might disturb them, but the chance for him to overtake those riders is low by his inconsistent performance.

yes this year there are some new faces to be watch for
also this year will be only for these 3 to battle think more that next year will be even greater all 3 in major team as leaders Honda Yamaha Ducati image next season
Activity: 756
Merit: 520
that was a really nice race just making a sure pick in whose got the balls in doing the speed along the curves.  Marquez was doing right in looking for a brighter future with racing.  And Valentino Rossi really got those speed thrilling skills on the curves.  And feel so sorry for Lorenzo on its race track accident.

Yup, marquez and valentino rossi is the driver which is very awesome and they always offer matches a very stressful and exciting. All of that can make us difficult to determine who deserved as we dream. If we look at the track record of the driver, then in the future possibility of the riders will be more proficient and professional.
Activity: 84
www.lunarbets.eu Bitcoin*Sports*Betting
that was a really nice race and just making a sure pick in whose got the balls in doing the speed along the curves.  Marquez was doing right in looking for a brighter future with racing.  And Valentino Rossi really got those speed thrilling skills on the curves.  And I feel so sorry for Lorenzo on its race track accident.
legendary
legendary
Activity: 1064
I am very happy to see Jorge lorenzo not to finish because of a fall hahahaha. and most stressful is when the last lap marcarquez and valenti o rossi rossi chasing each other until finally won a game at the circuit cataluna
And I think marc marquez and valentino rossi is not hostile again

So do I actually I dislike lorenzo and would like to see this guy got out of top 3 at the end of the championship however it wont be possible. From the last season, he mocked rossi for the accident between rossi and marquez eventhough they are from the same team, this guy is very shameless and deserves to lose
legendary
Activity: 1050
legendary
Activity: 2856
Merit: 1494
Pie Baking Contest: https://tinyurl.com/2s3z6dee
Great race at Catalunya, and congrats to Rossi who win it after a great duel with Marquez. Too bad for Lorenzo with his accident with Ianone.

Im actually happy to see lorenzo didnt finish this race, atleast this will give rossi and marquez chance to be the world champions as well. The gap is just too big between them so it wont be fun if lorenzo is leading all the way with all these points. Besides that, the arrogant lorenzo deserve to lose the champions title

visible when Lorenzo crashed, he was really annoyed with Andrea Iannone. Rossi, Lorenzo and marquez. all three have experienced a crash and failed to finish, and this makes the competition more fierce.

to fierce from standings point

1   Marc MARQUEZ   Honda   SPA   125
2   Jorge LORENZO   Yamaha   SPA   115
3   Valentino ROSSI   Yamaha   ITA   103

still small difference and we have seen what just one crash can do this season will be to remember by in all aspects

Rossi was whining in the last game where his engine got failure that his chance to win the championship is destroyed however right now, we see that he still has good chance to win the championship. If only he could win few more races and expect lorenzo to finish below him then he could win it

So do you think other riders is nothing for the Championship this year? This competition is not only between Rossi and Lorenzo, dont forget about Marquez, Pedrosa or even Vinales. Although the recent top 3 riders has more chance but anything may happen in the remaining races.

There are many good riders on this season, but the top positions still belong to Rossi, Lorenzo, and Marc. Pedrosa might disturb them, but the chance for him to overtake those riders is low by his inconsistent performance.
Jump to: