Author

Topic: Pakistan - page 1045. (Read 4059436 times)

legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1094
Assalamu Alekum
June 16, 2014, 05:02:50 PM
Thanks alot and i hope to speak to you soon.

Regards

Duke
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
June 16, 2014, 04:56:01 PM
Hey,

I think very soon everyone will have a chance to contribute. Just give me a few more days and once the news is official i will let you know and then see where you can help.
Everyone is welcome to join the group and we are always looking for new ideas and fresh minds.

Thankyou for the reply.

Regards

Duke
Good luck for your all future projects In last 2 days I was too much busy just because have to contact with you tomorrow I must send you sms on mobile good luck
legendary
Assalamu Alekum
June 16, 2014, 04:33:37 PM
Hey,

I think very soon everyone will have a chance to contribute. Just give me a few more days and once the news is official i will let you know and then see where you can help.
Everyone is welcome to join the group and we are always looking for new ideas and fresh minds.

Thankyou for the reply.

Regards

Duke
Activity: 462
PXC Research Team
June 16, 2014, 02:35:59 PM
I wish I could contribute more to this Thread but Damn transfer to LHE came in the way. I miss everybody Smiley
legendary
Assalamu Alekum
June 15, 2014, 08:56:32 AM
Thankyou for your response and hope we can work together in the future.

Regards

Duke
Activity: 420
★☆★777Coin★☆★
June 15, 2014, 08:06:41 AM
Hello,

Thankyou for your response. Would you be interested in a Pakistan local meetup ?
Also are you interested in setting up a bitcoin related business.

Regards

Duke
Sorry I am not helpful for you in this case because I am handicapped and cannot travel I have activity on this computer and nothing more good luck for your projects
legendary
Assalamu Alekum
June 15, 2014, 07:39:30 AM
Hello,

Thankyou for your response. Would you be interested in a Pakistan local meetup ?
Also are you interested in setting up a bitcoin related business.

Regards

Duke
Activity: 420
★☆★777Coin★☆★
June 15, 2014, 05:35:48 AM
This forum is really active.

I am requesting to become MOD of this page so we can get more active and support the bitcoin community.
We are really falling behind.

Please support my claim to become PR/MOD of this post.

Regards

Duke
I think no one can help you here you need to contact admin for this if he feel you eligible then he give you rank of mod
legendary
Assalamu Alekum
June 15, 2014, 04:44:22 AM
This forum is really active.

I am requesting to become MOD of this page so we can get more active and support the bitcoin community.
We are really falling behind.

Please support my claim to become PR/MOD of this post.

Regards

Duke
June 14, 2014, 04:02:54 AM
Hello hope you are good right now I have one client online for 0.5 btc if you ready then send me reply
legendary
Assalamu Alekum
June 14, 2014, 03:42:49 AM
Hello,

I see how interested everyone is.
Kind of demotivating if you ask me.

Regards

Duke
legendary
Assalamu Alekum
June 11, 2014, 04:57:12 PM
Hello,

I hope everyone is doing well.
I feel that India our neighbors have once again taken over in the bitcoin like they have done in everything else.
I think its time to get serious and take things up a notch.
For once i propose a meetup once a month to discuss bitcoin related matters.
That would be the starting point.
i am also willing to setup an organization to promote bitcoin and related activities
I would also like to represent Pakistan on the forefront of Bitcoin advancement and be a PR representative. 
Lets come up with some bitcoin related ideas and try selling pakistani products and services against bitcoin.
Please let me know your opinion and lets get organized.

Regards

Duke
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
June 11, 2014, 10:52:51 AM
I am from the pakistan.
So i am a pakistani...
legendary
Assalamu Alekum
May 31, 2014, 02:35:33 AM
Hello,

Its great to know that you are actually making an Urdu version of it. Are there alot of users from that background ?

Thanks

duke
Merit: 325
hivewallet.com
May 30, 2014, 07:27:22 PM
We are looking for volunteers to help us flesh out the Urdu translation of the Hive wallet, which has fallen a bit behind.

If you would like to help, please see this URL:

https://www.transifex.com/projects/p/hive-osx/
legendary
Assalamu Alekum
May 30, 2014, 04:31:37 AM
Lol i know what you mean.

I could not stop laughing when i read this guys post.
I think he was under the influence when he was writing this lol.
It shows he knows nothing as he is trying to mine in Pakistan with one of the highest electricity costs in the world.
I was thinking of starting a pakistan Bitcoin Foundation and would like to represent it not only on this forum as the Public Representative but also offering the service to people in Pakistan.
Due to our relaxed banking system and very very unstable and cheap currency i think it is a very good alternative for people.
We can help people setup offshore companies where they can setup bitcoin exchanges with overseaes bank account. Actually i can offer this setup to anyone interested of having a company registered in Pakistan, Dubai, etc with bank account in Europe for transactions with customers. I need someone with bitcoin funds so they can support the exchange and sell to customers.
I am willing to work for this with other pakistani people interested in this offer.
We should really exploit the fact that bitcoin has not picked up in Pakistan and take india's example on how they are doing it.
They have exchanges setup where people can buy directly.
I had to pay 109 rs per usd for bitcoin last week and everyday prices are going higher.

Let me know what you think.

Regards

Duke
May 29, 2014, 08:05:42 PM
Peoples like these https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/new-way-to-earn-btc-629870   hurting us too much he is already in negative due to his activity now creating more problems  Sad
legendary
Assalamu Alekum
May 16, 2014, 06:53:03 PM
Yes that will be fine.
May 16, 2014, 09:36:01 AM
PM sent.
Any other business development work please do not hesitate to contact.
Thankyou
Duke
Sorry for not responding to Pm and late replying here I have some busy schedule and not able to talk you about these things but I will available on Sunday and then we can talk about this thanks
legendary
Assalamu Alekum
May 11, 2014, 05:40:43 PM
PM sent.
Any other business development work please do not hesitate to contact.
Thankyou
Duke
Jump to: