Author

Topic: Pakistan - page 1047. (Read 3977197 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 250
December 08, 2013, 04:56:10 PM
hello Abdussamad I need some you suggestion I have one problem I start downloading of Bitcoin qt and and its working ok I give this address to one persona for my payment and he send now this address has 0.15 btc but bad luck my windows corrupt and now I am doing this download on other computer how I recover my old coins I have wallet.dat please must reply waiting for this 
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
December 07, 2013, 07:02:07 PM
SALAM !
I'm in !
So my question is that does these GHASH/s ASIC's can we got these in Pakistan if not than what about china ASIC's hope they will produce many in Pakistan with low rates compare to Swiss or any Europe U.S base model ASIC's !
please reply in this.
December 05, 2013, 04:00:47 PM
hello to bitcoiners and miners from Pakistan please post something here mean your expereince or problems cheers
legendary
Activity: 3612
Merit: 1564
November 30, 2013, 01:23:27 PM
Well I am buying but not selling ATM. You can see my site in my sig below:
Activity: 392
Bitcoin will survive
November 29, 2013, 05:21:46 AM
yes how much you have and what method you want send me pm then I can give you all details
Activity: 6
November 29, 2013, 05:18:01 AM
anyone selling btc in pk ?
Bitcoin will survive
November 20, 2013, 09:30:50 AM
koi activity nahi hai yaha lagta hai sub cricket match mai bussy hai  Sad

They're all shocked at the rapid rise in the price. They must be thinking this is now serious business...

yes its serious business but up and down too much and very quickly is not recoverable right now just because of this many are on sideline
Bitcoin will survive
November 20, 2013, 09:29:44 AM
Assalam o Allaikum guys I am from Lahore Pakistan. Nice to see this thread ! any one who is doing some mining here?

you can send PM to Nawaszish or post here your problem he must reply to you for your inquiry  Grin
Activity: 40
November 20, 2013, 09:26:47 AM
Assalam o Allaikum guys I am from Lahore Pakistan. Nice to see this thread ! any one who is doing some mining here?
legendary
November 16, 2013, 06:35:24 PM

They're all shocked at the rapid rise in the price. They must be thinking this is now serious business...
November 15, 2013, 12:59:25 PM
legendary
October 29, 2013, 02:57:01 PM
abdussamad just want to ask mining hardware is available in Pakistan mean GPU and Video Cards which we need can we buy easily or have to search for this I try in my area but not available  Sad

This has been covered before. See page 2. This is what I wrote about it:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.2978945

edit: Actually you know what that needs to be updated. Mining with ASICs is also not profitable anymore from what I hear.

I want to give try with GPU and want to mine LTC with your help but first of all is required these hardware and currently not available hope in next few days I will go to Hall Road or Hafiz Center then check this

As I've mentioned on page 2 I am not a miner so better to PM nawazish or ask in the mining forums.

Generally though you can get high end graphics cards from stores like galaxy. The prices are a lot higher here though compared to the west.
Bitcoin will survive
October 29, 2013, 02:53:44 PM
abdussamad just want to ask mining hardware is available in Pakistan mean GPU and Video Cards which we need can we buy easily or have to search for this I try in my area but not available  Sad

edit: Actually you know what that needs to be updated. Mining with ASICs is also not profitable anymore from what I hear.

I want to give try with GPU and want to mine LTC with your help but first of all is required these hardware and currently not available hope in next few days I will go to Hall Road or Hafiz Center then check this
legendary
October 29, 2013, 02:42:50 PM
abdussamad just want to ask mining hardware is available in Pakistan mean GPU and Video Cards which we need can we buy easily or have to search for this I try in my area but not available  Sad

Bitcoin will survive
October 29, 2013, 02:38:16 PM
abdussamad just want to ask mining hardware is available in Pakistan mean GPU and Video Cards which we need can we buy easily or have to search for this I try in my area but not available  Sad
Merit: 325
hivewallet.com
October 28, 2013, 08:40:22 AM
Hi guys, if there are any Mac fans here, some news:

An Urdu translation of Hive is now ready!

Is this the umbrel you are referring to?

Not sure actually, since he wrote to us by email!
legendary
October 28, 2013, 08:38:59 AM

Is this the umbrel you are referring to?

Merit: 325
hivewallet.com
October 28, 2013, 06:53:47 AM

Changeset here. Special thanks to Umbrel!

Bitcoin will survive
October 25, 2013, 05:24:35 PM
Lagta hai sub log Eid per ziada ghosht gha ker so ghai hai koi activity hee nahi ho rahi yaha is thread per kia hogia hai dosto  Wink
Bitcoin will survive
October 19, 2013, 10:57:38 AM
Abdussamad  I want to sell 1 btc in Pakistani rupees and want payment in bank what is current rate for this please post here or send me pm thanks

PMed you. Please check.

Edit: If anyone else wants to know the price they can visit my site. The price is automatically updated every 5 minutes.

your reply was very late and I sell my bitcoins to some other person now if in future I need to sell I send you PM

Edit: No don't PM me. Better to go through my site. When you go through my site you can see the price on offer and when you fill out the form that price is automatically associated with your message.

ok thanks for information now in future I will do as you give me information
Jump to: