Pages:
Author

Topic: . - page 4. (Read 5221 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 1
October 01, 2012, 05:09:48 AM
Good question. you kind of figured me out. I'm like this; when I interact with other people at work, family whatever, I define myself and feel more contact with the social me. I wan't to meet strangers with the same respect and openness as I give to my family. I always seek this kind of mental connection with others as It gives me a strong sense of meaning in my life. I have a harder time with people that doesn't care to share that with me, as they make me feel uneasy in the long run. I think that pure business like relationships, from a personal viewpoint, are a waste of time and kind of wasteful to me, as well as to the other guy.

I usually say to myself before I ask for a bus fare; " The driver is also a person"

I've posted  some in the various religion treads, and I believe that most religions have some idea of the brotherhood of mankind. This notion is also valuable to society in general. So a less social oriented ideologies religions or politics always makes me a little sad.

I empathize with you and what you want out of life.

In my experience of trying to be close to others, I've been shut out a lot for unclear reasons and it can be traumatizing. I imagine a lot of people are not as social out of past experience.

It seems humans are like porcupines, if you catch my drift.

I get what you mean in regards to business relationships but mutual passions can be fulfilling, can they not?
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
October 01, 2012, 04:59:18 AM
Good question. you kind of figured me out. I'm like this; when I interact with other people at work, family whatever, I define myself and feel more contact with the social me. I wan't to meet strangers with the same respect and openness as I give to my family. I always seek this kind of mental connection with others as It gives me a strong sense of meaning in my life. I have a harder time with people that doesn't care to share that with me, as they make me feel uneasy in the long run. I think that pure business like relationships, from a personal viewpoint, are a waste of time and kind of wasteful to me, as well as to the other guy.

I usually say to myself before I ask for a bus fare; " The driver is also a person"

I've posted  some in the various religion treads, and I believe that most religions have some idea of the brotherhood of mankind. This notion is also valuable to society in general. So a less social oriented ideologies religions or politics always makes me a little sad.
October 01, 2012, 04:30:28 AM
Luno, why do you want people very obligated to each other? Why is it so important to you that we all feel very tied to each other even if we aren't truly interested?

I'm genuinely curious.
October 01, 2012, 04:13:57 AM
Okay, you explained yourself with your quote while I was typing: not completely selfish as you have responsibility for others ascension.
October 01, 2012, 04:09:56 AM
I'm sorry, I have friends which also believe this kind of stuff, and as friends I like them, but believing that your true purpose in life exist after some dimensional ascension, just makes you not responsible for others suffering or the world around you in general. Further how is it necessary to engage in meaningful relations with others if you only care about your own race to the singularity?

If you can call this kind of spirituality a religion, it's a selfish one in my opinion.
October 01, 2012, 04:05:42 AM
Interesting written excerpt by this man.

The Levels of Soul Groupings

The Beginner Soul

There are two types of beginner souls: souls who are truly young in terms of exposure to an existence out of the spirit world, and souls who have been reincarnating on Earth for a long period of relative time, but still remain immature.

I believe almost three-quarters of all souls who inhabit human bodies on Earth today are still in the early stages of development. Souls end their incarnation on Earth when they reach full maturity.

The beginner soul may live a number of lives in a state of confusion and ineffectiveness, influenced by an Earth curriculum which is different from the coherence and supportive harmony of the spirit world. Less developed souls are inclined to surrender their will to the controlling aspects of human society, with a socio-economic structure which causes a large proportion of people to be subordinate to others. The inexperienced soul tends to be stifled by a lack of independent thinking. They also lean towards being self-centered and don't easily accept others for who they are. Every soul was once a beginner.

The Intermediate Soul

Once our souls advance into the intermediate ranges of development, group cluster activity is considerably reduced. This does not mean we return to the kind of isolation that occurs with novice souls. Souls evolving into the middle development level have less association with primary groups because they have acquired the maturity and experience for operating more independently. These souls are also reducing the number of their incarnations.

These souls are at last ready for more serious responsibilities. The relationship we have with our guides now changes from teacher-student to one of colleagues working together. Since our old guides have acquired new student groups, it is now our turn to develop teaching skills which will eventually qualify us for the responsibilities of being a guide to someone else.

This is a significant stage for souls in their development because now they are given increased responsibilities for younger souls. The status of a guide is not given to us all at once, however.

As with many other aspects of soul life, we are carefully tested. The intermediate levels are trial periods for potential teachers. Our mentors assign us a soul to look after, and then evaluate our leadership performance both in and out of physical incarnations.

Only if this preliminary training is successful are we allowed to function even at the level of a junior guide. Not everyone is suited for teaching, but this does not keep us from becoming an advanced soul. Guides, like everyone else, have different abilities and talents, as well as shortcomings. By the time we reach the advanced level, our soul aptitudes are well known in the spirit world. We are given occupational duties commensurate with our abilities. Different avenues of approach to learning eventually bring all of us to the same end in acquiring spiritual wholeness.

The Advanced Soul

I believe that people on Earth who possess souls which are both old and highly advanced are scarce. A person whose maturity is this high doesn't seek out a regression therapist to resolve life-plan conflicts. In most cases, they are here as incarnated guides. Having mastered the fundamental issues most of us wrestle with daily, the advanced soul is more interested in making small refinements toward specific tasks.

We may recognize them when they appear as public figures, such as Mother Teresa; however, it is more usual for the advanced soul to go about their good works in a quiet, unassuming manner. Without displaying self-indulgence, their fulfillment comes from improving the lives of other people. They focus less on institutional matters and more on enhancing individual human values.

The mark of an advanced spirit is one who has patience with society and shows extraordinary coping skills. Most prominent is their exceptional insight. This is not to say life has no karmic pitfalls for them, otherwise they probably wouldn't be here at all. They may be found in all walks of life, but are frequently in the helping professions or combating social injustice in some fashion. The advanced soul radiates composure, kindness, and understanding toward others. Not being motivated by self-interest, they may disregard their own physical needs and live in reduced circumstances.
October 01, 2012, 03:53:01 AM
Without your own death as a certainness, how can anything have purpose  without getting esoteric?

Can your astral projection remember a brain wallet?

The current theory is that we all are building a higher level of consciousness through the lives we go through. Eventually we will rejoin as a stronger singularity in regards to whatever origin this whole phenomenon came from.

As for brain wallets, I don't think money will have much relevance when you come back to your spiritual self. It may if you find it novel enough. I am led to believe such things can be remembered through other life, while with human beings it's an exception. We have spiritual amnesia when we are born.

You know how some children have imaginary friends? They are likely real and are on another dimensional plane the child can still communicate with.
October 01, 2012, 03:45:39 AM
Without your own death as a certainness, how can anything have purpose  without getting esoteric?

Can your astral projection remember a brain wallet?
October 01, 2012, 03:34:02 AM
Pages:
Jump to: