Pages:
Author

Topic: ... - page 3. (Read 4520 times)

copper member
Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298
August 24, 2015, 06:25:08 PM
Do either of your have any kind of agreement that you can show that would document the terms of the trade? From the looks of it turtlehurricane has pictures of codes that are potentially fraudulent. He also apparently also loaded those codes onto either his or someone's amazon account and received some kind of gold coin after spending the funds from those codes.

turtlehurricane claims that the fraudulent codes were from DjVoodoo and that he returned the gold coin back to amazon. However this appears to be unsubstantiated, is there any kind of documentation to show that amazon actually received this gold coin back?

DjVoodoo claims that the merchant who sold the gold coin has received payment from amazon, however this seems to be unsubstantiated and would be contradictory to turtlehurricane's claim. He also claims that he does not know anything about the cards being fraudulent.

The trust rating from DjVoodoo to turtlehurricane claims that he sent $1,500 worth of AGC in exchange for 3.75BTC, which works out to $400/BTC. The highest the $/BTC price has been in the last two months is $316 on bitfinex. I am curious to know why exactly that someone would be willing to part with his gift cards for such a low price.
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1469
August 24, 2015, 06:20:28 PM
There are two separate problems here:

DjVoodo: do you deny it was a stolen code or a code obtained with a stolen credit card or any other illegal means? Are you recognizing that accusation? How exactly did you get that code? Were you surprised at all with the news that Amazon cancelled that gift card?

turtlehurricane: please post the receipt you got when you sent that item back. Also any emails or other communication with the seller. I'm sure you got something.
Activity: 54
Merit: 0
August 24, 2015, 06:17:52 PM
ARE YOU RETARDED???!!!!

HOW TO SEND GOLD COIN TO AMAZON, IF YOU BOUGHT IT ON AMAZON, FROM SOMEONE SELLING THERE, PLUS THE PROBLEM IS WITH AMAZON, NOT WITH THE COMPANY YOU BOUGHT THE COIN. THEY DID GET THE PAYMENT,BECAUSE OTHERWISE THE COIN WASN'T SHIPPED.
FIRST STRIKE

AMAZON SAYING THE CODES ARE INVALID, LET'S SAY SO, WHERE IS THE E-MAIL STATING THAT YOU NEED TO REPAY THEM BACK?
SECOND STRIKE

WHAT YOU SENT BY EMAIL? MONEY IN ENVELOPE TO AMAZON? THEY DON'T ACCEPT CASH BY MAIL, REALLY THEY DON'T. ABOUT THE GOLD COIN I JUST TAKE THAT POSSIBILITY OUT AT MY FIRST STRIKE.
AND STRIKE THREE.

Now guys, i'm aware that i will never receive my money back from this dickhead, but nobody should use this guy again for online payment, without escrow. This is what i had to say.
I prove, once again, based on his affirmation this time, that he is just a low life, that is ruled by money.
And his next step will be to give me negative feedback. Please check time that i told him i will write the scam accusation and the time that he post, his scam accusation.
August 24, 2015, 05:51:52 PM
HE forgot to said that he received the product(gold coin) and that he sold it and got the money, but never send it back.

http://imgur.com/2m6ugei
I received the amazon email about a day later, and at that point realized the gift cards were stolen. I sent the merchandise back, I would never facilitate this sort of crime. I am sickened that you sent me stolen gift cards in the first place and are now trying to ruin my reputation.

Reminds me of segvec. So many scammers who prey on honest bitcoin dealers in the gift card/code world.

How innocent you are, you honest bitcoin dealer, LOL. I'm sorry that i don't have all our conversations to show people who you really are, plus i'm not first who say that you have a shady character. I was so stupid that i continue to work with you after our first fight. I should stop there, when you retrieved your feedback and you didn't want to pay me anymore, because i was yelling at you and told you the naked true about yourself.
And that time was no problem with any code and also was second time when you did that, first time, for one ppmc he paid me after 5 days and when i told him i will leave him scam accusation, instead of .75 rate he sent .60, as punishment that i threat him.
August 24, 2015, 05:45:44 PM
If it was sent back, must exist a paper. I did request that from 2 days ago. Show that paper and i will apologize and take* all the critics.
August 24, 2015, 05:44:19 PM
i.imgur.com/2m6ugei.jpg - this is the first picture i post

And another one, showing that i was fair and i asked for the proof that he refund the payment. I said to him to show me proof that the payment was sent back and he said, i did it by mail. C'mon, we are speaking about amazon.com. You can't send payment back by mail, LOL.

i.imgur.com/DJPthVF.jpg
i.imgur.com/8IOrbi7.jpg
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
August 24, 2015, 05:28:28 PM
HE forgot to said that he received the product(gold coin) and that he sold it and got the money, but never send it back.

Your image is invalid, please update/edit this so we could have a better view on this scam accusation. I am not sure what is happend here at this moment.

Regards,
Joust

Edit: this some clear evidence...
August 24, 2015, 05:26:39 PM

Activity: 197
Merit: 100
August 24, 2015, 04:58:17 PM
Pages:
Jump to: