Author

Topic: - - page 176. (Read 713527 times)

legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1015
February 21, 2018, 06:11:31 PM
Most crypto projects don't explode in value for a couple years after being launched, I do expect big things to come for DECENT in 2018/2019 but for now while BTC is being extremely volatile I expect the price could drop a little further in the short term. In the long term I expect a couple billion market cap if the team can get the DECENT infrastructure developed and platform widely used, even in the hundreds of billions if one day it was adopted by mainstream users.
Activity: 1234
Merit: 528
Decentralized Content Distribution
February 21, 2018, 04:45:00 PM
We announced the launch of a new blockchain project for games and applications called ALAX. But what does it mean for DECENT? Will ALAX utilize DCore? What about DCT?

Activity: 753
Merit: 505
February 21, 2018, 04:29:09 PM
Devs got paid and got lazy :* ,I sold all my dct and moved onto more promising projects with stronger work ethic.
as a new on forum, sometimes i feel worry with my few DCT and then i come here and trying to find some hope and positive news..

Don't get affected by obvious troll. The team is clearly active developing and trying to make partnership, so the last thing I would consider them is lazy.

now feel fresh and determined Smiley Thanks for quick responding...

If you're new to crypto the team is one of the most important aspects. As long as they're committed and keep pushing forward, then it's generally a solid bet.

If you're new to crypto, it's also good to diversify, not put all your eggs in one basket, that way if something unfortunate happens to one of those cryptos, then others can pick up the slack. It's difficult to pick the one 300x winner and put all your money on that one, but you can pick several with good returns.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001
February 21, 2018, 04:20:23 PM
It seems to me that you have a great idea which can benefit not only the coin developers, but the whole society. Such coins need to be bought and stored for several years, because it will bring good rewards.
Activity: 1234
Merit: 528
Decentralized Content Distribution
February 21, 2018, 09:37:31 AM
Decent still giving bounty? Still haven't get mine.

Hello, have you already claimed your bounty?
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
Migranet ITO
February 21, 2018, 04:03:06 AM
I was considering to buy decent coin, a few days ago. Team, partners and roadmap looks very good for me. So today I bought a plenty of coins.

right but the development has to be cleared up, in regards of DCore and DGO

There is nothing to be cleared up about DGo.
DGo has died.
DGo is gone.
DGo is no more.
DGo is KIA (or in this case KII - Killed in inaction).

Only DCore exists and many services are being built on top of it. DGo is not one of them. Matej Boda allegedly has something better in mind and will show up with his plan soon.

Is it so hard to read devs updates?

But what is the use case for the tokens right now other than speculation?

DCT is similar to Ethereum. It is used whenever someone transacts in the underlying blockchain.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
February 20, 2018, 04:31:00 AM
My appeal are still here i am waiting to be contacted for the bounty i am eligible to receive.

You will receive yours if there was no problem.
Activity: 153
Merit: 100
February 20, 2018, 12:48:59 AM
Activity: 150
Merit: 4
February 19, 2018, 05:48:28 PM
Devs got paid and got lazy :* ,I sold all my dct and moved onto more promising projects with stronger work ethic.
as a new on forum, sometimes i feel worry with my few DCT and then i come here and trying to find some hope and positive news..

Don't get affected by obvious troll. The team is clearly active developing and trying to make partnership, so the last thing I would consider them is lazy.

now feel fresh and determined Smiley Thanks for quick responding...
Activity: 753
Merit: 505
February 19, 2018, 05:22:53 PM

Activity: 385
Merit: 101
February 19, 2018, 04:29:54 PM
Activity: 84
February 19, 2018, 04:02:01 PM
DCore is becoming something more important than DGO? This question is for the team. I'm interested in knowing this because I am an investor of DGO, not of DCore.
I don't see that DGO is going to benefit directly from the roadmap proposed for 2018, since the priority seems to be to sell DCore.

Am I wrong in something ??

Well it will benefit Dgo indirectly. If the core is more famous that might draw some more attention to DGO too

How is DGO going to benefit directly from the proposed roadmap if the proposed roadmap killed DGO? You nuts? lol! (No offense intended!)
I don't see any specifics in your roadmap
Activity: 256
Merit: 250
February 19, 2018, 03:04:29 PM
I was considering to buy decent coin, a few days ago. Team, partners and roadmap looks very good for me. So today I bought a plenty of coins.

DGo has died.
DGo is gone.
DGo is no more.

Only DCore exists and many services are being built on top of it. DGo is not one of them. Matej Boda allegedly has something better in mind and will show up with his plan soon.

When can we expect this thing that will be better than DGo? Any more information on that?
Activity: 588
Merit: 251
EVOS
February 19, 2018, 01:39:36 PM
Probably now here that that begins to ripen. I watch it already since some time. And it seems to me that the coin reached after all a bottom. I think it is possible to begin to buy in addition coins good time now that to make it. A lot of things now of course still depend on the general news background, but I think all already behind.
Activity: 581
Merit: 250
February 19, 2018, 01:36:13 PM
Activity: 1050
Merit: 506
February 19, 2018, 12:02:00 PM

DGo has died.
DGo is gone.
DGo is no more.

But what is the use case for the tokens right now other than speculation?
Activity: 427
Merit: 7
February 19, 2018, 10:22:58 AM
CEO of #DECENT @matmichalko attending CEE Executive Summit 2018 organized by #Google in Googleplex. $DCT #DCore #DECENTnetwork #Blockchain
Activity: 322
Merit: 102
February 19, 2018, 07:31:29 AM
where can i buy DCT ?

You can find the list of exchnages which you can trade DCT in here:
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/decent/#markets
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004
February 19, 2018, 06:26:58 AM
where can i buy DCT ?

You can buy DCT at number of exchanges which suits you best. For your flexibility I will mention few of them here where you can pick some tokens up. Here is the list of those exchanges Bittrex,HitBTC,Upbit and ChaoEX which have good volume there orders can be filled more easily.
Activity: 39
February 19, 2018, 06:21:30 AM
where can i buy DCT ?
Jump to: