Author

Topic: - - page 173. (Read 713527 times)

Activity: 1050
Merit: 506
March 03, 2018, 12:23:25 PM
DCT is a very promising project , i know there are people who trying to make money with bitcoin and earn some money maybe but i think that DCT is a much better way to invest and earnings will be much more when content is distributed on the network

but therefore the network has to be used
Activity: 574
Merit: 501
March 03, 2018, 12:19:18 PM
I think many people here saying that DECENT is going nowhere because there hasn't been a huge jump in value like BTC, ETH, DASH, XRP and so many others over the last 12 months. These people don't understand that it takes a long time to build a platform like this and they expect everything to be done in a matter of months. If you are here purely to make money, just buy and wait 3 years the team has more than enough funds raised at ICO to keep the project alive for a long time, and they haven't vanished since the ICO which is a good sign in crypto lol. They are still working hard on DECENT and in time their hard work will be reflected with huge price increase, like nearly every other crypto project that has kept development going.

I see the situation with Decent very similar to Decred. Both project for more than a year they were developing and this practically did not affect the price. You all know what happened to the Decred price. Wink
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1015
March 03, 2018, 11:02:05 AM
I think many people here saying that DECENT is going nowhere because there hasn't been a huge jump in value like BTC, ETH, DASH, XRP and so many others over the last 12 months. These people don't understand that it takes a long time to build a platform like this and they expect everything to be done in a matter of months. If you are here purely to make money, just buy and wait 3 years the team has more than enough funds raised at ICO to keep the project alive for a long time, and they haven't vanished since the ICO which is a good sign in crypto lol. They are still working hard on DECENT and in time their hard work will be reflected with huge price increase, like nearly every other crypto project that has kept development going.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
March 03, 2018, 05:59:37 AM
DCT is a very promising project , i know there are people who trying to make money with bitcoin and earn some money maybe but i think that DCT is a much better way to invest and earnings will be much more when content is distributed on the network

Don't be so sure to see the content! And what will be the quality of it? And there are another projects which will do it faster and probably better for example POET! Also we have Steem, LBRY and others!
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1005
March 03, 2018, 05:53:38 AM
March 03, 2018, 05:48:36 AM
Similar idea to poet coin. I really like poet as well. And now to investigate:)

What is poet coin and how are they similar? Is it a hard drive coin?

Similar idea, a platform for managing digital media assets. Although it was released two years after DECENT, so I don't think it is as established as this project. Having said that there is more than enough room for a few similar projects in crypto.

I'll take a look at it. There's definitely room for all. How much did they raise during their ICO?

Team had got 5500 BTC  during ICO! Now market cap 3850BTC Sad  And they want to get more BTC on ALAX ICO. Team can only gather BTC on ICO! Be careful!

I didn't find anything wrong with ALAX ICO this is collaboration with Dragonfly which is establish company so that from my point of view this will be nice project on this platform. Decent platform badly need this kind of project on its blockchain to become popular this is good sign.

History will repeat! Team is unprofessional! But  you  can buy what you want! Give them more BTC, they like it! They can't do anything good with DCT and what  will they do with 2 projects?

https://alax.io/

This project has its own dev team just founder of Decent is on the board because of partnership with them. You can check this easily nothing hidden because this project being developed on the top of Decent network so that it will be good choice from my opinion. I agreed with you Decent is not a successful platform like ETH and NEO but it struggling this is nice spirit and I will give chance to them.

look attentively almost the same people in the team and few others, probably from dragon fly!  lol Zuzana Gonova again PR Manager! PR of this project (DCT )is awful! Are you kidding!?
March 03, 2018, 05:45:56 AM
Why they don't do aidrop ALAX coins for Decent holders like some other projects?  lol, because they want your money Smiley
Activity: 1008
Merit: 253
March 03, 2018, 05:42:16 AM

Similar idea, a platform for managing digital media assets. Although it was released two years after DECENT, so I don't think it is as established as this project. Having said that there is more than enough room for a few similar projects in crypto.

I'll take a look at it. There's definitely room for all. How much did they raise during their ICO?

Team had got 5500 BTC  during ICO! Now market cap 3850BTC Sad  And they want to get more BTC on ALAX ICO. Team can only gather BTC on ICO! Be careful!

I didn't find anything wrong with ALAX ICO this is collaboration with Dragonfly which is establish company so that from my point of view this will be nice project on this platform. Decent platform badly need this kind of project on its blockchain to become popular this is good sign.

History will repeat! Team is unprofessional! But  you  can buy what you want! Give them more BTC, they like it! They can't do anything good with DCT and what  will they do with 2 projects?

https://alax.io/

This project has its own dev team just founder of Decent is on the board because of partnership with them. You can check this easily nothing hidden because this project being developed on the top of Decent network so that it will be good choice from my opinion. I agreed with you Decent is not a successful platform like ETH and NEO but it struggling this is nice spirit and I will give chance to them.
March 03, 2018, 05:26:59 AM

Team had got 5500 BTC  during ICO! Now market cap 3850BTC Sad  And they want to get more BTC on ALAX ICO. Team can only gather BTC on ICO! Be careful!

History will repeat! Team is unprofessional! But  you  can buy what you want! Give them more BTC, they like it! They can't do anything good with DCT and what  will they do with 2 projects?

Why they don't do aidrop ALAX coins for Decent holders like some other projects?  lol, because they want your money Smiley
Activity: 1008
Merit: 253
March 03, 2018, 05:22:41 AM

March 03, 2018, 05:09:47 AM

Activity: 96
Merit: 0
March 02, 2018, 06:49:52 PM

legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1015
March 02, 2018, 06:36:20 PM

Activity: 344
Merit: 250
March 02, 2018, 06:04:10 PM
haha. DECENT is rising  Grin Grin
the rank is 21 in Biggest Gainers of CoinmarketCap.

no doubt that it´s just the beginning. The roadmap looks great

Alax is gonna generate demand for DCT and will lock DCT into ALAX wallet. It happened when SophiaTX was launched and it is gonna happen again and even bigger now, because ALAX will run on top of DCore.

Can you elaborate about locking DCT into ALAX wallet?
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
Migranet ITO
March 02, 2018, 02:05:13 PM
haha. DECENT is rising  Grin Grin

no doubt that it´s just the beginning. The roadmap looks great

Alax is gonna generate demand for DCT and will lock DCT into ALAX wallet. It happened when SophiaTX was launched and it is gonna happen again and even bigger now, because ALAX will run on top of DCore.
Activity: 2054
Merit: 528
❤ Bitcoin Garden
March 02, 2018, 10:58:02 AM
Bitcoin Garden: DCore Technical Roadmap 2018 Released
https://bitcoingarden.org/dcore-technical-roadmap-2018-released/

DECENT has just released a technical roadmap created by the developers of their proprietary blockchain called DCore. In the DCore technical roadmap, the development team outlines new additions, improvements and fixes coupled with a short explanation about each. This is the first roadmap from the development team which strictly focuses on DCore. In November 2017, the team publicly launched a series of DCore updates which covered some main features that are unique to their blockchain architecture. Significant points from the November releases are highlighted below followed by the development plans for 2018....
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003
March 02, 2018, 09:57:01 AM
Decent is potentially very decent project today spike showing it will make surprise the world very soon. All weak hands will cry later when it will reach to the moon so that I'm pretty sure it will be worth for it to keep faith into this project.
Activity: 802
Merit: 501
March 02, 2018, 09:25:56 AM
Wow, finally got my bounties guys, thank you! Smiley It was a long wait (well, it was like a year lol), but worth it.  Keep it up, would like to see some serious development!
Activity: 368
Merit: 252
March 02, 2018, 12:04:23 AM
I sent my bounty information. Thank you very much, will hold for a very long time (10+ years.)
Activity: 602
Merit: 134
March 01, 2018, 08:50:01 PM
haha. DECENT is rising  Grin Grin
Jump to: