Author

Topic: - - page 200. (Read 713527 times)

Activity: 371
Merit: 250
December 20, 2017, 05:53:20 PM
When I like to sell it’s this possible?

Hi, Yes It is possible, DCT can be traded on several exchanges such us as Bittrex. Here you can find step by step guide. I hope you find it helpful.

Than you for your help
Activity: 966
Merit: 507
December 20, 2017, 02:55:50 PM
People complain because they are losing money compared to BTC. Hold on... That's not the fairest comparison! I know ICO day one (when most people joined) was at 13333 satoshis per DCT and now price is half that much, not to mention forks, but remember that when we compare in dollar value, it is $1.13 versus $0.08, so come on! We are not really losing. We are only not making as much as we would have done if (if!) we held BTC instead.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 403
December 20, 2017, 02:18:35 PM
Every day that passes, I like this more. Decent is the typical project that will explode without warning. Notice to the navigators. HODL.  Cool Cool Cool

I think awareness needs be bumped up. This project started deep in the bear season it's been over looked. The tech, idea, and team are top notch. All it takes is One right person with clout to put this into motion.

This project have really good team and great idea. Decent tokens is very perspective, and I'm sure it price will be very high. But they have one problem: decent team work their work very slow.
Activity: 682
Merit: 540
December 20, 2017, 01:36:07 PM
Every day that passes, I like this more. Decent is the typical project that will explode without warning. Notice to the navigators. HODL.  Cool Cool Cool

I think awareness needs be bumped up. This project started deep in the bear season it's been over looked. The tech, idea, and team are top notch. All it takes is One right person with clout to put this into motion.
Activity: 716
Merit: 500
December 20, 2017, 11:36:54 AM
DECENT's executive director Matej Boda and COO Milan Gajdos had an amazing evening with movie industry heroes Margot Robbie and guys from Pivotal Entertainment at Gotham Awards 2017 organized by IFP!

Check our latest blog post for more info:
DECENT, the Gotham Awards and the Future

I hope DCT can list in Binnance.

I agree that would be big for Decent binance would be more volume and not to mention it's a hit exchange right now
Listing in binance will surely pump DECENT, binance is a good exchange with high volume that can make DCT more popular. The team should list DCT in binance so weak holders will buyback again and hold for long term.

Yes the volume binance has will definitely take decent to the next level more traders and that's where a lot of traders are trading at
Activity: 1234
Merit: 528
Decentralized Content Distribution
December 20, 2017, 11:07:44 AM
DECENT TO WORK WITH POPULAR INDIE FILMMAKER SERIES
Last minute details are still being sorted. Stay tuned for more details in January.

Activity: 966
Merit: 507
December 20, 2017, 09:20:36 AM
This project looks like scam! Where is the roadmap?
And everybody lost in btc in this project. In first day of ICO you had 7500 coins/1 btc, last day - almost 3500.  You can count that for people who bought at last day, price must be now
5 usd to cover their money back. And even now this crap is dead when all coins are growing!
The conclusion is simple - say goodbye to your money!

Hello, as we confirmed recently, our roadmap is being updated and we plan to share it at the beginning of next year (most probably before the end of January).

Have you already checked what can you do with DECENT's Blockchain called DCore? There are lots of osage possibilities including decentralized crowdfunding, instant revenue sharing and more.
Check it out here: dcore.decent.ch

I suspect  that you sold 5881 BTC after ICO for 800 dollars! And now it's over 100 mln usd! That's why coin is so weak!

The wallet still holds 2441.5 BTC. Why don't you even check things before making such false claims? The wallet outstanding balance is a public information. The address is shown in the announcement page (first post of this thread).
December 20, 2017, 09:11:20 AM
Last night I opened newsletter in was full of so many things. Decent team is working with full capacity to bring visible effects of those efforts and development by the value of tokens as well. You have always lot of good and quality stuff to read in these newsletter updates. Keep the quality work up next year is going to be huge for everyone.

Hey there! Sincerely, thank you for your kind words. Be sure to check in with us in around the second half of January.
December 20, 2017, 09:06:17 AM
When I like to sell it’s this possible?

Hi, Yes It is possible, DCT can be traded on several exchanges such us as Bittrex. Here you can find step by step guide. I hope you find it helpful.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 504
December 20, 2017, 06:55:11 AM
It isn't fair to stay silent and keep watching all the good happening around. Decent has achieved many things in all these last months and much more has yet to appear so big appreciation will boost their energy level as they are working for them and all of us of course to make us rich.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001
December 20, 2017, 05:41:27 AM
Last night I opened newsletter in was full of so many things. Decent team is working with full capacity to bring visible effects of those efforts and development by the value of tokens as well. You have always lot of good and quality stuff to read in these newsletter updates. Keep the quality work up next year is going to be huge for everyone.
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
December 20, 2017, 04:51:40 AM
DECENT's executive director Matej Boda and COO Milan Gajdos had an amazing evening with movie industry heroes Margot Robbie and guys from Pivotal Entertainment at Gotham Awards 2017 organized by IFP!

https://decent.ch/media/images/products/512.jpg

I hope DCT can list in Binnance.

I agree that would be big for Decent binance would be more volume and not to mention it's a hit exchange right now
Listing in binance will surely pump DECENT, binance is a good exchange with high volume that can make DCT more popular. The team should list DCT in binance so weak holders will buyback again and hold for long term.

Poloniex to. Anyone know why DECENT get delisted from Liqui exchange a week after launching ?
December 19, 2017, 05:47:10 PM

December 19, 2017, 12:09:47 PM
Want to know what came of Matej Boda’s meetings during the recent US trip? Get a glimpse of what’s to come.

Activity: 280
Merit: 100
December 19, 2017, 11:56:32 AM
And everybody lost in btc in this project. In first day of ICO you had 7500 coins/1 btc, last day - almost 3500.  You can count that for people who bought at last day, price must be now
5 usd to cover their money back. And even now this crap is dead when all coins are growing!

Hello, as we confirmed recently, our roadmap is being updated and we plan to share it at the beginning of next year (most probably before the end of January).

Have you already checked what can you do with DECENT's Blockchain called DCore? There are lots of osage possibilities including decentralized crowdfunding, instant revenue sharing and more.

I suspect  that you sold 5881 BTC after ICO for 800 dollars! And now it's over 100 mln usd! That's why coin is so weak!
December 19, 2017, 11:30:10 AM

Activity: 280
Merit: 100
December 19, 2017, 09:59:59 AM
December 19, 2017, 09:11:36 AM
What are your favorite features for video streaming services?
Activity: 602
Merit: 134
December 19, 2017, 07:21:47 AM
come on DCT !!!   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

December 19, 2017, 04:54:23 AM
Content producers in China face strict regulation and censorship. Blockchain-based content distribution systems may help online creators
Jump to: