Author

Topic: - - page 202. (Read 713527 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 251
Hello. Bye.
December 16, 2017, 12:47:40 AM
Decent project is a long play until it hits 1 billion marketcap. I hope this will happen in 2018.

A billion market cap it will have. The question is when? Hopefully sooner rather than later. Personally I want it to go to $8. (Not that I'm going to sell then.)

Why $8? Your lucky number? Just to remind you that $8 is less than $500 million, so there is room for much more...

Because I made a mistake with NEO. More of a distracted mistake, where as a follower of the coin I knew it was going to pump but not for another month, and I chose to sell it instead of another coin, because the other coin had an extra complicated step and so I went with the flow with the least resistance. And then I got distracted by my environment forgot to buy my Neo back, and it went 300x.

It the 3rd biggest mistake I made in Crypto. I learned so much about the mind, how little mental distraction can throw you off track completely. But truly is a horrible, life changing experience.

I'm grateful, I got 42x from it, while most of the people who invested in it probably sold at 1.5x. And the reason they sold was because they waited so freaking long for the coin. People were just dumping it. But I knew it was going to be special, and I held it for almost a year.

I used some of the money to buy Decent, and at the time the break even point I believe was actually more around $7, thought it's less based on Neo's current price.

Just like I thought Neo was going to be big, I think the same of Decent.

But that pain of selling your Neo and then seeing it go higher, and higher, and higher, and higher. I think I rather make out with a guy.

What truly gets me is choosing to sell the Neos because the process was easier than another coin that I didn't care about. Really thought me about pushing harder.

We've all made out crypto' mistakes, and in your case it seems you made a great profit so in reality it wasn't a mistake. But I understand where you're coming from. But may I ask why you think Decent will pump like NEO has? what makes it special?
Activity: 753
Merit: 505
December 16, 2017, 12:45:45 AM
Decent project is a long play until it hits 1 billion marketcap. I hope this will happen in 2018.

A billion market cap it will have. The question is when? Hopefully sooner rather than later. Personally I want it to go to $8. (Not that I'm going to sell then.)

Why $8? Your lucky number? Just to remind you that $8 is less than $500 million, so there is room for much more...

Considering where we are now, I think a stable $500m market cap in 2018 would be seriously impressive. I do agree that it does still leave a lot of room to grow though, and I'm sure over the next few years we will see it and hopefully higher.

These are definitely different times. Before Decent launched I remember saying that I could see it reaching a marketcap of 300 million, maybe 500 million, etc. Around those numbers. And that would cause debate, because at the time, the state of Crypto was such that would be like saying now that it's going to reach a 3 billion dollars marketcap.

Remember, at the time Ethereum was under one billion.

Now 500 million kind of feels low for Decent.
Activity: 753
Merit: 505
December 16, 2017, 12:40:40 AM

Because I made a mistake with NEO. More of a distracted mistake, where as a follower of the coin I knew it was going to pump but not for another month, and I chose to sell it instead of another coin, because the other coin had an extra complicated step and so I went with the flow with the least resistance. And then I got distracted by my environment forgot to buy my Neo back, and it went 300x.

It the 3rd biggest mistake I made in Crypto. I learned so much about the mind, how little mental distraction can throw you off track completely. But truly is a horrible, life changing experience.

I'm grateful, I got 42x from it, while most of the people who invested in it probably sold at 1.5x. And the reason they sold was because they waited so freaking long for the coin. People were just dumping it. But I knew it was going to be special, and I held it for almost a year.

I used some of the money to buy Decent, and at the time the break even point I believe was actually more around $7, thought it's less based on Neo's current price.

Just like I thought Neo was going to be big, I think the same of Decent.

But that pain of selling your Neo and then seeing it go higher, and higher, and higher, and higher. I think I rather make out with a guy.

What truly gets me is choosing to sell the Neos because the process was easier than another coin that I didn't care about. Really thought me about pushing harder.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
December 15, 2017, 10:10:00 PM
My appeal are still here and i will wait until my bounty has given to me.
Activity: 1234
Merit: 528
Decentralized Content Distribution
December 15, 2017, 07:29:54 PM
Are the translators paid for their work? As I was also a translator for the bounty campaign but haven't recieved even a single coin till now.

Hello, please create a wallet and send us your encrypted alternate via direct message.
DECENT online wallet: https://www.decentgo.com/
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1004
December 15, 2017, 04:50:52 PM

Development progress is very impressive I also believe sooner it will be among billion dollars club. Next year will be much better than this one when more project will choose this platform to build their dapps surely awareness will increase about crypto.
Activity: 994
Merit: 1000
PUGG.io
December 15, 2017, 01:31:20 PM
Are the translators paid for their work? As I was also a translator for the bounty campaign but haven't recieved even a single coin till now.
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
Migranet ITO
December 15, 2017, 01:30:30 PM
Utility vs Security Tokens - Do you know the difference? Matej Michalko, Founder and president of DECENT shares a hot topic from BlockShow Asia.

I do not know much about the difference since I am not a technical guys, but I think both the Utility and Security are very important for a kind of token. Utility means useful and security means safe.

The word "security" has more than one meaning. If you had read, you would probably have guessed they are talking about "security" in the meaning of a tradable asset similar to shares of a company, regulated by the SEC in the USA.
legendary
Activity: 1057
Merit: 1000
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
December 15, 2017, 10:39:42 AM
Utility vs Security Tokens - Do you know the difference? Matej Michalko, Founder and president of DECENT shares a hot topic from BlockShow Asia.

I do not know much about the difference since I am not a technical guys, but I think both the Utility and Security are very important for a kind of token. Utility means useful and security means safe.
December 15, 2017, 10:13:01 AM

Activity: 896
Merit: 272
Undeadbitcoiner Will not DIE until 1BTC=50K
December 15, 2017, 06:20:57 AM
New batch of Facebook and Signature campaign bounties was distributed today. No need to worry about being missed, we are carefully checking each message.
However, feel free to contact us anytime you have doubts. Thanks for support Smiley
Thanks ja23 for the support and DECENT for the quick answer. I don't wanna sell. Waiting is not a problem, as long as I receive them. I just want to receive the bounty payment just like other supporters did and in the future use it to buy digital content.
JVPER
Don't worry to hold, I am holding my coins from BTC0.0003****, I still have hope on DCT that one day it will be back in its BTCValue which will be more than $3 itself . and i have very positive feeling that 2018 Q3 we will be in $10 mark or more than that.
Migranet ITO
December 14, 2017, 09:12:22 PM
Hi there. Can any1 share a link on Decent road map plz?

Upcomings:

DECENT Apps / Q3 - Q4 2017
DECENT App Store / 2018
DECENT-Stream HW / 2019

Also DECENT roadmap summary:
https://decent.ch/en/decent-roadmap-summary

Yes Decent is a 2 year minimum hodl. By 2019 Decent should be doing very well. I think the rise in price would start from Q2 2018.

I agree with that. Or maybe Q3 2018. If App Store is launched in the end of December 2018, as expected (the team always launched things at the end of the promised period) price will probably soar a couple months earlier in anticipation.
December 14, 2017, 06:48:44 PM
Oh, as I see, there are people who haven't received their bounties yet... But I like that DECENT team work with them. Maybe not very fast, but I hope they do it rightly.

The distribution is ongoing. It will definitely take some more weeks as we need the participants to create their wallets and send the information to us. New batch is coming approximately once per 7 days. We are doing what we can to have it all handled smoothly and as quickly as possible.
Migranet ITO
December 14, 2017, 04:25:55 PM
Bounties are still being processed. Probably gonna take some weeks to finish most claims.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 403
December 14, 2017, 12:08:32 PM
Oh, as I see, there are people who haven't received their bounties yet... But I like that DECENT team work with them. Maybe not very fast, but I hope they do it rightly.
Activity: 966
Merit: 507
December 14, 2017, 10:31:35 AM
I participated at FB, NL and BTT bounty campaigns. I have sent many messsages to https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/decentbounty-1170665 for the last 40 days or so, but no answer and no bounty was paid. Same happened to NL bounties (this one I sent address through email). I only received FB bounties so far.

Hello, sorry for the delay, you will be included in the next batch.

I'm afraid you missed me there. I still haven't received signature and newsletter bounties. It's been 2 or 3 months and nothing yet. When is this "next batch" taking place?

New batch of Facebook and Signature campaign bounties was distributed today. No need to worry about being missed, we are carefully checking each message.
However, feel free to contact us anytime you have doubts. Thanks for support Smiley

Thanks ja23 for the support and DECENT for the quick answer. I don't wanna sell. Waiting is not a problem, as long as I receive them. I just want to receive the bounty payment just like other supporters did and in the future use it to buy digital content.
December 14, 2017, 08:30:43 AM
I participated at FB, NL and BTT bounty campaigns. I have sent many messsages to https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/decentbounty-1170665 for the last 40 days or so, but no answer and no bounty was paid. Same happened to NL bounties (this one I sent address through email). I only received FB bounties so far.

I'm afraid you missed me there. I still haven't received signature and newsletter bounties. It's been 2 or 3 months and nothing yet. When is this "next batch" taking place?

Activity: 420
Merit: 250
December 14, 2017, 06:42:46 AM

the thing is that we don´t know how large the batches are. so it could easily take a lot of time

I thought it was done already but obviously it is stil going on. I wish they had timeline at least, so people wouldn't be nervous in here.
Activity: 308
Merit: 13
ZetoChain - ACCELERATING BLOCKCHAIN FOR THE SUPPLY
December 14, 2017, 05:08:28 AM

the thing is that we don´t know how large the batches are. so it could easily take a lot of time
Activity: 1296
Merit: 294
''Vincit qui se vincit''
December 14, 2017, 03:22:05 AM

I want jviper to get his bounty. He's a major supporter. Maybe something went wrong?
You will get your bounty jvuper soon, just wait and you will see. Dont forget to hold as the price is not reasonable to sell this time.
maybe short trading it will make you more.
Jump to: