Author

Topic: - - page 208. (Read 713527 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
December 04, 2017, 06:07:02 PM
@DECENT, i gave all the necessary proof that i owned the account that got hacked and my friends here on the forum contacted you to support my claim but you did not accept it. im afraid my effort to promote the project as a campaign participant/investor turned to ashes. So what happen then to my stakes? my account was inactive and you keep saying that its active, if hes active then why is that hes not claiming then? When will i wait to receive my hard earned stakes 1 year and months ago?
Activity: 1234
Merit: 528
Decentralized Content Distribution
December 04, 2017, 10:36:47 AM
DCT back above 1 USD! +20k retweet votes on Twitter. Do it for you, do it for Moon.

December 04, 2017, 10:22:18 AM
Only 24 hours until the $SPHTX ICO. Get your $DCT and get that 10% bonus.
December 04, 2017, 06:20:57 AM
Challenge accepted!
We are pleased to announce that we have won a Challenger Award in the Startup Awards! It shows that others, outside of our amazing community, recognize our growth and potential. Huge thanks to those who have joined us and continue to lend their support.

Activity: 81
Merit: 10
December 03, 2017, 05:01:39 PM
hi dev
i want join the bounty programme but i dont find my username in the liste.
can you add me please.
i wish you all good luck with your project Wink
Activity: 191
Merit: 1
December 03, 2017, 04:21:47 PM
https://t.me/decentespanol

Telegram de DECENT en español
Activity: 753
Merit: 505
December 03, 2017, 03:08:01 PM
Maybe it could have become one of the top projects, but  with such delay in almost all spheres (bounty  distribution, developement etc) it is much less probable Sad

That only means DCT will break 1 billion marketcap but late as well.

i hope will late again ,the altcoins market is cool down recently,people run in to btc and eth . not really good time for dct right now.

Unfortunately most alts I hold are suffering quite hugely, I hope and expect to see them turned around in the coming months or years. I think with BTC going up so much everyone sells their coins.

Can someone tell me the supply of DCT? Many thanks.

You can check the supply of DCT in coinmarketcap, here's the Decent page https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/decent/.
Activity: 124
Merit: 10
December 03, 2017, 11:28:24 AM
Maybe it could have become one of the top projects, but  with such delay in almost all spheres (bounty  distribution, developement etc) it is much less probable Sad

That only means DCT will break 1 billion marketcap but late as well.

i hope will late again ,the altcoins market is cool down recently,people run in to btc and eth . not really good time for dct right now.

Unfortunately most alts I hold are suffering quite hugely, I hope and expect to see them turned around in the coming months or years. I think with BTC going up so much everyone sells their coins.

Can someone tell me the supply of DCT? Many thanks.
Activity: 398
Merit: 250
December 03, 2017, 09:04:55 AM
I would like to ask about Decent Bounty. sorry that I ask here, I cannot find bounty thread at the moment;
I take part in fb a newsletter bounty but I received only one payment;
could you tell me if it is OK or is there any mistake by Decent?

About platform itself; I'd preferr LBRY.io personally;
What are the differences between these platforms?

The bounty distribution is ongoing. If you received reply to your message with wallet address it means the data have been submitted to our database and your reward will be sent out soon.

For more information about the capabilities of DECENT Blockchain, please go to dcore.decent.ch

Dear DECENT, and what if I didn't receive any confirmation message? (For mail because  for facebook I have got)...

This could have been one of the top projects out there easily....with 1 Billion market cap...

Instead we got thousands of angry community members bitching about a bounty they absolutely deserve.......
I've been around thins for almost 2 years, failing to understand why the team rather deal with this for so long than just pay what they promised. No one gains from that...I am clueless..
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
December 03, 2017, 08:19:47 AM
when will you release a Decent Ledger wallet? I was disappointed the other day to see new Ledger wallets being released but no Decent wallet among them
Activity: 1246
Merit: 708
December 03, 2017, 08:05:06 AM
I would like to ask about Decent Bounty. sorry that I ask here, I cannot find bounty thread at the moment;
I take part in fb a newsletter bounty but I received only one payment;
could you tell me if it is OK or is there any mistake by Decent?

About platform itself; I'd preferr LBRY.io personally;
What are the differences between these platforms?

The bounty distribution is ongoing. If you received reply to your message with wallet address it means the data have been submitted to our database and your reward will be sent out soon.

For more information about the capabilities of DECENT Blockchain, please go to dcore.decent.ch

Dear DECENT, and what if I didn't receive any confirmation message? (For mail because  for facebook I have got)...
Activity: 371
December 02, 2017, 10:25:16 AM
For help about my acc how can I ask ?

What is your problem? can you be more specific?

I have my coins  https://icoreclaim.decentgo.com/login and I like to transfer
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
December 02, 2017, 03:39:19 AM

Did the team already distributed the bounties?

They have been traveling everywhere and the price had descent since the time they go live on exchange. If it had dropped already, then this could be the time they should be distributing it and that people are going to be interested to buy in.
Activity: 966
Merit: 507
December 01, 2017, 02:53:49 PM
The devs have enough money to keep DECENT going for another decade, even more if BTC keeps rising. Then even more if DECENT rises in the long run.. They are in a very comfortable position. Binance will happen with time anyway as the project gets bigger they will want the fees from trading. It is still very early in the projects development stage, so give them a medium time frame to get things running smoothly and then everything will start to look up.

Give it some time the price of most alts are so cheap right now, 6 months down the line people will probably be pretty happy they bought in under 10k sat.

Alts have never been cheap this year, but compared to others DCT is a bargain. This is the most undervalued cryptocurrency.

Alts in BTC value have, half of the alts being dragged up by BTCs rise means they are going down as they don't have their own independent fiat value.. yet. There are many undervalued cryptos currently, when BTC takes a break you'll see a lot of 50%+ deserving alts.

Anything is cheap in BTC. This is no argument. We need to compare against a basket of other goods, not only BTC.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1015
December 01, 2017, 02:45:49 PM
The devs have enough money to keep DECENT going for another decade, even more if BTC keeps rising. Then even more if DECENT rises in the long run.. They are in a very comfortable position. Binance will happen with time anyway as the project gets bigger they will want the fees from trading. It is still very early in the projects development stage, so give them a medium time frame to get things running smoothly and then everything will start to look up.

Give it some time the price of most alts are so cheap right now, 6 months down the line people will probably be pretty happy they bought in under 10k sat.

Alts have never been cheap this year, but compared to others DCT is a bargain. This is the most undervalued cryptocurrency.

Alts in BTC value have, half of the alts being dragged up by BTCs rise means they are going down as they don't have their own independent fiat value.. yet. There are many undervalued cryptos currently, when BTC takes a break you'll see a lot of 50%+ deserving alts.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1015
December 01, 2017, 01:10:51 PM

December 01, 2017, 12:41:19 PM
I think that now or later DCT will be eventually listed on Binance and it will provide more liquidity to this token. The main trouble today is continuation of altcoin bear market and we don't know how long it will last. If BTC will continue to pump to insane prices (~20K) next year, we shouldn't expect altcoin price rises in BTC terms. Altcoins will be destroyed by BTC bull and maximalists will take a lead.
I do appreciate and respect your vision but what I believe in the same point Most of the Alt Coin without Vision, Without Development and Without any chances to go in the market alone will obviously destroyed but Coins like ETH, LTC, DCT and few more in the list will never be destroyed with Bitcoin pump, There will be slide slope in price Bitcoin wise but not $ Price and that will be recover in few days or weeks but planned and development projected coins which can have there own different platform wont destroy. DECENT is one of those alt coin so I will never accept DCT will be destroyed even Bitcoin will be 50K in near Future.

DCT will not compete against BTC, so its value is totally uncorrelated. It's value is derived from adoption of DCore, especially (but not limited to) content distribution.
Activity: 896
Merit: 272
Undeadbitcoiner Will not DIE until 1BTC=50K
December 01, 2017, 12:01:47 PM
I think that now or later DCT will be eventually listed on Binance and it will provide more liquidity to this token. The main trouble today is continuation of altcoin bear market and we don't know how long it will last. If BTC will continue to pump to insane prices (~20K) next year, we shouldn't expect altcoin price rises in BTC terms. Altcoins will be destroyed by BTC bull and maximalists will take a lead.
I do appreciate and respect your vision but what I believe in the same point Most of the Alt Coin without Vision, Without Development and Without any chances to go in the market alone will obviously destroyed but Coins like ETH, LTC, DCT and few more in the list will never be destroyed with Bitcoin pump, There will be slide slope in price Bitcoin wise but not $ Price and that will be recover in few days or weeks but planned and development projected coins which can have there own different platform wont destroy. DECENT is one of those alt coin so I will never accept DCT will be destroyed even Bitcoin will be 50K in near Future.
December 01, 2017, 09:24:15 AM

You can write here and some people might be able to help.

However, there is a proper official support page where you can always open a support ticket: https://decent.ladesk.com/
Activity: 371
December 01, 2017, 09:21:17 AM
Jump to: