Author

Topic: - - page 270. (Read 713527 times)

Activity: 994
Merit: 278
July 23, 2017, 02:54:29 AM
The price has a big difference between the exchanges:s
The price is not steady since two days ago but main exchange to mointer an updated price is :
https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-DCT
Also it was affected like other coin with bitcoin swinging over and over .
Big difference between exchanges: Chinese and Bittrex. Why?

As far as I know, the DCT on the Chinese YuanBaowang is not the real dct since you can not deposit dct to this exchange or withdraw from it. So the price is not real.

You mean it's IOU?

I don't think it is IOU, the one on liqui is IOU. I think someone from chinses community can help to ask the exchange the reason why  we can't deposit DCT tokens on their exchange. For now the only real exchange is Bittrex which I think is good for the project

That doesn't make any sense. You can register an account  but can't deposit? What does it says in the error message? Sounds like iou to me.
Activity: 1876
Merit: 512
July 22, 2017, 02:40:53 PM
The price is not steady since two days ago but main exchange to mointer an updated price is :

As far as I know, the DCT on the Chinese YuanBaowang is not the real dct since you can not deposit dct to this exchange or withdraw from it. So the price is not real.

You mean it's IOU?

I don't think it is IOU, the one on liqui is IOU. I think someone from chinses community can help to ask the exchange the reason why  we can't deposit DCT tokens on their exchange. For now the only real exchange is Bittrex which I think is good for the project
Activity: 232
Merit: 100
Rubic stays cubic
July 22, 2017, 12:31:31 PM
Whenever the price is at the time of bounty distribution, it will go down from there for a while still before going up. Lets say price is at 20k when bounties are distributed it would go to about 13k afterwards. Devs shouldnt hold out on the bounties too long, unless they have a plan to double the price before distributing bounties. If they distributed bounties at 50k, price would have gone down to 40k and then it would have stabalized at current prices of 25k. Bounties is not such a big amount. However, everyone knows bounties still have to come so everyone is waiting it out for the bounty dumps before they buy. This one should go high, but it will go lower first before it goes up.
Activity: 581
Merit: 250
July 22, 2017, 11:19:19 AM

You mean it's IOU?

As far as i know, the YuanBaowang has got the real DCT coins, but they have not start to distribute them to the buyer on this exchange, also they stop depositing and withdrawing.

Why do you think they are still using IOU?
Activity: 308
Machine Learning & AI - Trustless Ledger System
July 22, 2017, 11:16:39 AM

You mean it's IOU?

As far as i know, the YuanBaowang has got the real DCT coins, but they have not start to distribute them to the buyer on this exchange, also they stop depositing and withdrawing.
July 22, 2017, 09:20:16 AM

You mean it's IOU?
Activity: 308
Machine Learning & AI - Trustless Ledger System
July 22, 2017, 08:35:32 AM

legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1000
July 21, 2017, 07:38:02 PM
Activity: 119
Merit: 10
July 21, 2017, 06:28:37 PM
Is this coin POS?
Activity: 966
Merit: 507
July 21, 2017, 05:42:59 PM
The price difference is very far
This is an opportunity to take advantage.
Has anyone ever made an arbitration?

Arbitrage is not possible because non-chinese cannot register on the chinese exchange.
Activity: 232
Rubic stays cubic
July 21, 2017, 02:25:40 PM
Price goes down gradually even without bounties distributed. If bounties were distributed immediately there would have been shock dumps but would have been over by now and price would have stabalized. Now bounties must still be distributed.
Activity: 581
July 21, 2017, 01:44:28 PM

Is there a big volume for this already becuase if it has then buying one exchange and selling to another exchange is going to be possible but until those bounties are not distributed, its not going to work.

Arbitration? What the fuck is that suppose to mean?

Buy in Bittrex and sell in Yuanbao
July 21, 2017, 12:23:53 PM
hello guys!
why don't you open a bounty thread to solve the problems and leave this thread clean?
i see dct is falling like a rock on bittrex and can't figure why??? i am on this project for some time and i see that the team is working to develop it... nothing suspicious in this...

and remeber, trolls are a part of this world, just don't feed them!

Meh, bounty posts also keep this topic popping up and more ppl will see it. Prices look healthy to me, but you said this is "going down"? if you bought it from ico it's still way up; But if you bought it from iou, well... allmost everyone said you shoudn't do it.

i bought from trexx, cause i believe it is a good price.
can you tell me what wass ICO price?

thanks

Depends what bonus you jumped in at.
1btc = 7000 dct with bonus.

So like 14K Sat's... I could be wrong but seems about right

Yeah, and that was when btc was 600. I still will buy when it dumps on 15k sats
Activity: 374
July 21, 2017, 12:06:55 PM

I think that on Yuanbao you have to be Chinese to register. Perhaps their tokens are IOUs and people can't withdraw/deposit.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 255
July 21, 2017, 11:30:32 AM

Is there a big volume for this already becuase if it has then buying one exchange and selling to another exchange is going to be possible but until those bounties are not distributed, its not going to work.

Arbitration? What the fuck is that suppose to mean?

Activity: 980
Merit: 502
July 21, 2017, 10:14:43 AM
Activity: 1596
Merit: 534
July 21, 2017, 10:06:54 AM
hello guys!
why don't you open a bounty thread to solve the problems and leave this thread clean?
i see dct is falling like a rock on bittrex and can't figure why??? i am on this project for some time and i see that the team is working to develop it... nothing suspicious in this...

Meh, bounty posts also keep this topic popping up and more ppl will see it. Prices look healthy to me, but you said this is "going down"? if you bought it from ico it's still way up; But if you bought it from iou, well... allmost everyone said you shoudn't do it.

thanks

Depends what bonus you jumped in at.
1btc = 7000 dct with bonus.

So like 14K Sat's... I could be wrong but seems about right
Activity: 553
Merit: 500
July 21, 2017, 09:47:25 AM
Activity: 219
July 21, 2017, 06:06:47 AM
The DECENT GO app is a complete joke. UI looks very elementary and its buggy beyond belief. Took 5 hours just to get shit to work.

Don't fall for the hype. Check out the LBRY App. Much better. More potential. The app is leagues ahead of this

I understand your concern but this is still a work in progress, I believe from whom much is given much is also expected. Decent team needs to employ better developers than the current set of developers they have, Ethereum wallet was hacked yesterday and it will be bad for the team if Decent wallet was hacked
after the ICO distribution screw up - I moved my DCT out of the wallet the minute I got them.  I mean,  I would have felt stupid if I left them in there and they disappeared...I pray it doesn't happen to anyone,  but I got to be honest
Activity: 478
Merit: 285
Crypto Way is the only Way!
July 21, 2017, 03:56:46 AM
hello guys!

thanks
Jump to: