Author

Topic: - - page 284. (Read 713527 times)

Activity: 75
Merit: 10
July 05, 2017, 12:16:18 PM
Can we be sure this will not change after the rewards start? One of the team members in slack said something about miners being removed at that time, perhaps the limit will be lifted as well? I mean I suppose we will know for sure in a day and a half.

Was official announcement made regarding the bounty distribution? with price falling down with no support that might hurt a lot....I know maybe half of the pages here belong to Bhunters... when is that expected?

I'm not sure it is quit hard to follow everything here with ton of pages about it, maybe they will say something on their Slack than I'll update
Activity: 168
A True Token of Appreciation
July 05, 2017, 11:56:54 AM
I don't understand why people are dumping at this phase of the project, it's only token distribution? They haven't even allowed decentGO or decent to be up and running for sales yet.

Feel free to buy some.

I currently have over 20k ... I have been buying more and more, as have my friends and fellow investors

That's a scary number, these coins are not evenly distributed, that is what I'm afraid of, that's a lot of mulah for one person.

Equal amount of 8 BTC, that's about $20,000, i could buy a house upstate New York with that, what are you doing holding that amount ? Or you don't know Real Estate prices ?

I guess that's Capitalism and not Communism.

Well i dont want to be rude but 20k DCT isn't that much, many have more than 300k DCT...

They are stupid, this coin is backed by fluff and puff.

What kind of backing would you like to see? Most of the coins are there are mostly based on their dev team and nothing else.

Bitcoin is like that Smiley

Bitcoin has no DEV, 1st coin ever used for anonymous transactions, but as time goes by BTC will slow down in transactions and people have no attention span or patience anymore, another coin will take it's place soon, but for now everyone makes a coin just to accumulate BTC, BTC has always been the target and nothing else.

My coin will be backed by profits generated by the company that owns it and after 18 months will be exchanged for Shares traded in the stock market, that is how you back a coin, not based on some guy that might post on this thread or not.

you notice you just gave away your entire plan, feel free anyone to quickly set up an ICO based on this idea LOL. Someone who doesn't think $50,000 crack shack is valuable LOL

My plan is fully explained on the Tomahawk main thread and website, is not a secret idea, problem is DEV's are never willing to share profits or give true value to it's investors, I on the other hand respect people's hard earned money and found a way to constantly give value for years to come.

Tim Draper just had it's ICO fr Tesor coin record 160 Million dollars in 32 hours, what do you think he'll give back ?  A promise and a speculation.

What happened to Paycoin and others, besides I'm a public figure not some guy behind an Alias in IRC room. my whole team is transparent unlike most DEV's out there.

The idea is not to help people that have more than you, but it's rich people's responsibility to help others that don't have and support those that believe in them.

Customers and clients as well as investors should be treated better than family, cause family is not biological.
Activity: 906
Merit: 500
July 05, 2017, 11:54:57 AM
I don't understand why people are dumping at this phase of the project, it's only token distribution? They haven't even allowed decentGO or decent to be up and running for sales yet.

Feel free to buy some.

I currently have over 20k ... I have been buying more and more, as have my friends and fellow investors

That's a scary number, these coins are not evenly distributed, that is what I'm afraid of, that's a lot of mulah for one person.

Equal amount of 8 BTC, that's about $20,000, i could buy a house upstate New York with that, what are you doing holding that amount ? Or you don't know Real Estate prices ?

Well i dont want to be rude but 20k DCT isn't that much, many have more than 300k DCT...

What kind of backing would you like to see? Most of the coins are there are mostly based on their dev team and nothing else.

Bitcoin has no DEV, 1st coin ever used for anonymous transactions, but as time goes by BTC will slow down in transactions and people have no attention span or patience anymore, another coin will take it's place soon, but for now everyone makes a coin just to accumulate BTC, BTC has always been the target and nothing else.

My coin will be backed by profits generated by the company that owns it and after 18 months will be exchanged for Shares traded in the stock market, that is how you back a coin, not based on some guy that might post on this thread or not.

Just go back to you're gold mining concession and real estate, you said it yourself thats where the money is, not here!

Anyways just do you thing and let others do theirs.  If he feel like investing 300K$ in decent, let him be...
July 05, 2017, 11:50:05 AM

Feel free to buy some.

July 05, 2017, 11:49:22 AM
I can buy a house for $50,000 with 20 acres of property Upstate New York, i think you overpaid for your shack.

https://www.zillow.com/homes/for_sale/pmf,pf_pt/0-100000_price/0-374_mp/globalrelevanceex_sort/41.521398,-73.992448,41.485787,-74.06077_rect/13_zm/

ewww you call those things houses? Those are like little crack shacks LMFAO. My shed is bigger than most those little crack shacks.
These are real houses: https://www.rew.ca/properties/areas/west-vancouver-bc

Anyways to the guy above me, yeah a lot of my fellow investors have 100k+ and have no intentions to sell until DCT is over 10$ or 1 year + whichever comes first.

A year ? I can flip those money in real estate 100 times over and accumulate much more, a Gold Mining Concession in California is $6000. You guys have no idea where money truly is.

Then can i ask you what you're doing in here, if its such a bad investment and you know better investment?   And if you have such a good investment, you should do that for a couple of year, you could turn 1000$ into 100M$ in a few years if you're so sure of it!
July 05, 2017, 11:45:38 AM

Feel free to buy some.

Activity: 48
Merit: 0
July 05, 2017, 11:45:21 AM
And I can show you my shares LOL.... it's 20k shares kids why is that even considered a large amount to you two...

Nothing I said was any slight on you. I'm simply pointing out that without supporting evidence you literally can not trust anything said here, so it's not worth getting upset about something you can't be certain is true. Additionally, I have not shared my investment amount, therefore it isn't know what my level of investment is. Many like to keep details of their finances private.
Activity: 169
Merit: 100
King of Cryptos
July 05, 2017, 11:43:41 AM
I can buy a house for $50,000 with 20 acres of property Upstate New York, i think you overpaid for your shack.

https://www.zillow.com/homes/for_sale/pmf,pf_pt/0-100000_price/0-374_mp/globalrelevanceex_sort/41.521398,-73.992448,41.485787,-74.06077_rect/13_zm/

ewww you call those things houses? Those are like little crack shacks LMFAO. My shed is bigger than most those little crack shacks.
These are real houses: https://www.rew.ca/properties/areas/west-vancouver-bc

Anyways to the guy above me, yeah a lot of my fellow investors have 100k+ and have no intentions to sell until DCT is over 10$ or 1 year + whichever comes first.

July 05, 2017, 11:42:07 AM

Feel free to buy some.

King of Cryptos
July 05, 2017, 11:35:07 AM

Feel free to buy some.

Lol, I live in Vancouver ... my house here is 1.5million+ ... 20,000$ is a asswhipe of an investment for any Canadian living in Vancouver. Fuck we can't even buy a decent car for 20,000$.
I'm holding that amount because I can afford too, there's a difference between you and I I guess.

And I can show you my shares LOL.... it's 20k shares kids why is that even considered a large amount to you two...
July 05, 2017, 11:32:35 AM
He never stated how much he invested, perhaps he can afford an investment of that size. On top of this you don't know how many shares he truly holds, just what he claims.

That's true too, people like to brag, i only have 700 and i overpaid last night at 4000 and some change, hope this coin is about something, if not,...ohh well, about to start an ICO on my own Issuance anyway on Tomahawkcoin, and once in awhile i play around with others.

Good Luck to all.
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
July 05, 2017, 11:26:47 AM
He never stated how much he invested, perhaps he can afford an investment of that size. On top of this you don't know how many shares he truly holds, just what he claims.
July 05, 2017, 11:15:11 AM

Feel free to buy some.

King of Cryptos
July 05, 2017, 11:01:50 AM

Feel free to buy some.

King of Cryptos
July 05, 2017, 10:56:31 AM
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
Migranet ITO
July 05, 2017, 10:35:50 AM
Can we be sure this will not change after the rewards start? One of the team members in slack said something about miners being removed at that time, perhaps the limit will be lifted as well? I mean I suppose we will know for sure in a day and a half.

It is changeable.
Activity: 124
July 05, 2017, 10:28:03 AM

Was official announcement made regarding the bounty distribution? with price falling down with no support that might hurt a lot....I know maybe half of the pages here belong to Bhunters... when is that expected?
Activity: 196
July 05, 2017, 10:08:18 AM
i would like to konw how to be the seeds? is there any guide or any condition like the coin amount  limits?
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1015
July 05, 2017, 10:05:41 AM

Well I for one am not taking that chance.. Maybe there should be a community manager here for those not on Slack.

I'll wait for the market to settle down before entering again, probably after the bounty dump.
Jump to: