Author

Topic: - - page 281. (Read 713527 times)

Activity: 19
Merit: 0
July 07, 2017, 03:17:19 AM
I noticed one big shark sent his 62k+ coin to bittrex in block 98076. Shocked

How many coins makes you a whale?

I guess that will be the fellow in Block #100579.
Activity: 360
Merit: 250
Token
July 06, 2017, 08:11:09 PM
To all DECENT stakeholders, I would like your vote of miner approval.

Experience: I am trusted as a full time witness for Steem and Peerplays (block producer, same as miner here) with over 300,000 blocks created, and hardly any block misses. Zero downtime. The DECENT blockchain runs on the same foundational software as these networks, called Graphene.

I believe DECENT and Steem can compliment each other and be symbiotic networks. I am willing to fund development towards a joint DECENT and Steem blockchain-interacting front end website/app.

Nodes:

-Intel Xeon 4c/8t CPU, enterprise storage, Intel network to 1Gbit connection in professional data center, Ubuntu machine dedicated to running DECENT and only DECENT. Will scale the server when necessary.

-Failover node in case there is an issue with the primary node. Also makes upgrading software smooth without missed blocks.

-Blockchain seed node reachable at 5.9.18.213:40000 . Blockchain seeds (not content seeders for DECENT, that's another thing) are important to the health of the network and I am one of the few who are running one right now.

If you believe I am cut out to be an active witness, please enter
Code:
vote_for_miner youraccount pfunk true true
in your cli_wallet for those running it. For those waiting for a GUI to use DPOS voting, please keep my name in mind. Thank you.
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1001
Activity: 1234
Merit: 528
Decentralized Content Distribution
July 06, 2017, 04:26:00 PM
Decent ready for another takeoff, lets go...

Which take off? The first takeoff must win the competition with LBRY, and who knows how to take off. A lot of expectations in the Decent, but it seems like this project moves the same turtle. I'm confident in DCT, but I think it should be faster.

Decent team is very disappointing, lbry.io did no ICO and has a working platform unlike Decent team that raised 5000BTC form ICO and can't successfully distribute tokens to investors. When is my tokens going to appear in my wallet?

Each account is being handled in maximum 7 working days from the first successful login to DECENT GO.
Activity: 1234
Merit: 528
Decentralized Content Distribution
July 06, 2017, 04:24:58 PM
After the successful launch of DECENT Network on June 30th, we would like to offer a summary of the first week of its life.
Continue reading to get more details:

Activity: 12
July 06, 2017, 03:27:34 PM
I'm confused and i would appreciate if someone more knowledgeable could answer a couple of questions.  Huh  Grin

What is the max amount of active delegates mining at the same time?

Could someone with the voting power of 50k DCT tokens be a delegate or would they need more tokens/votes?

What stops large stake holders from simply voting for themselves? Most small/medium stake holders wont even vote because they are lazy or dont have the iq capacity to do so.

Activity: 1876
Merit: 512
July 06, 2017, 02:58:03 PM
Decent ready for another takeoff, lets go...

Which take off? The first takeoff must win the competition with LBRY, and who knows how to take off. A lot of expectations in the Decent, but it seems like this project moves the same turtle. I'm confident in DCT, but I think it should be faster.

Decent team is very disappointing, lbry.io did no ICO and has a working platform unlike Decent team that raised 5000BTC form ICO and can't successfully distribute tokens to investors. When is my tokens going to appear in my wallet?
Activity: 983
Merit: 502
July 06, 2017, 01:21:15 PM
hey ' anyone send to bittrex yet
if so,  how long did it take to get there_
Everyone has not been able to see when it will be on the Bittrex exchange, but everyone hopes it can get there soon, let's wait for the team to give a statement ..

nm ' i sent some and it literally takes seconds ' i am impressed
not selling though, just want it to be under 2fa    would transfer back if decent installs 2fa on decentgo
The possibility is still for the investors who invested in yesterday's ico, if you can not trade on bittrex exchange, maybe you ask someone who knows more about it ..
Activity: 219
Merit: 100
July 06, 2017, 01:06:00 PM
Everyone has not been able to see when it will be on the Bittrex exchange, but everyone hopes it can get there soon, let's wait for the team to give a statement ..

nm ' i sent some and it literally takes seconds ' i am impressed
not selling though, just want it to be under 2fa    would transfer back if decent installs 2fa on decentgo
July 06, 2017, 01:03:28 PM
July 06, 2017, 12:56:49 PM
July 06, 2017, 12:37:22 PM
hi, how to withdraw from liqui?

DCT on liqui is not real coin, but IOU
you can't withdraw it
One way, to withdraw your DCT funds, wait for the official launch of DECENT, from Liqui exchange, and wait for IOU trade Removed from Liqui exchange ...
legendary
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1007
July 06, 2017, 11:03:50 AM

DCT on liqui is not real coin, but IOU
you can't withdraw it
July 06, 2017, 09:03:11 AM
I see my balance on the decent explorer but not on mobile go. Is that normal?

do you have a link to the block explorer by chance
copper member
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1348
July 06, 2017, 08:39:23 AM
I see my balance on the decent explorer but not on mobile go. Is that normal?
Activity: 36
July 06, 2017, 08:24:08 AM
why my wallet is not synchronized with the network DECENT
http://dropmefiles.com/9ab68
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
July 06, 2017, 06:45:21 AM
Guys... Please Vote For

"superhadi"

I run vmware server 24/7 8GB RAM and 4CORE CPU.

https://decent-db.com/witnesses
(currently at #17)

Thanks you!
nbk
Activity: 132
Merit: 10
MEGACOIN
July 06, 2017, 06:26:54 AM
Sorry,  I can not sync my Decent network windows
How to fix it?

Thanks

That happened to me. Close it. Go to AppData which is a hidden folder in c:\users\yourusername\AppData

There click on the .decent folder, then decentd folder, then delete the file named blockchain.

Most people just delete the .decent folder though. But I think it's better to just delete the one I mentioned, so that the other files, like you wallet stay there.

Hopefully the next release fixes this.

there is no .decent folder in appdata on my pc, like other coin folders.
Activity: 966
Merit: 500
July 06, 2017, 05:57:57 AM
for now you can't do it. cause it iou market

Why it is still IOU, weird.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001
July 06, 2017, 05:55:23 AM
Is anyone here can confirm deposits at liqui.io is enabled or not yet. There is still DCT IOU being traded at 64k plus satoshi while Bittrex is showing it being exchanged at rate of 39k satoshi. This indicates simple thing that deposits using normal DCT will not be available there. Someone tried to deposit there using his token ?
Jump to: