Pages:
Author

Topic: - - page 29. (Read 713520 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 13
ZetoChain - ACCELERATING BLOCKCHAIN FOR THE SUPPLY
April 25, 2018, 04:12:51 AM
First Hackathon is coming!  Compete for a chance to win 20,000 DCT in Just 1 Day. Click the link and find out more info 👇https://www.facebook.com/events/1588045281311554/

Great thing! Hackathons are always great to have more developers/ coders involved and show the capabilities of the chain. Would love to see this on a regular basis and looking foward to the projects evolving out of it
Activity: 308
Merit: 13
ZetoChain - ACCELERATING BLOCKCHAIN FOR THE SUPPLY
April 23, 2018, 04:16:37 AM
The real altcoins season has started this time for real. For more surety next couple of days will endorse this bullish trend and DCT token this time is going to way much higher than last time. First target of mine is to see it establishing new floor at above $1 by tomorrow morning. Once that is done next one will come very fast this is how market works.

1$ would be a good bottom for the next upcoming time. It is far too low for a project like this and if you look at the charts, there is amazingly very high room for more gains
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
April 18, 2018, 02:30:08 PM
It’s interesting to see the progress of this project, very clear and systematic. Let’s make this grow up Shocked
Activity: 1050
Merit: 506
April 13, 2018, 07:51:27 AM
I brought in to DCT at the High smh really like the idea and the team behind it only reason I haven't sold

you can buy some more to get a better entry price, but anyway the vision+ team+ development is great so if you hold for longterm, there is no need to worry
Activity: 20
April 13, 2018, 07:11:40 AM
Will bounties be announced soon then?
April 11, 2018, 04:08:49 AM
Is Decent new to Upbit? Or has it been traded there for a while?

I think it´s relatively new. Bittrex seems to move again( Upbit; New users) Good for us, since it´s the prime exchange for DECENT
Activity: 8
April 10, 2018, 06:45:22 AM

Hey.I believe this project will be a great success and I will also invest some money into this project.
April 06, 2018, 02:46:01 PM
I strongly believe in DECENT project and its amazing technologies. Maybe one day in the future or might be this year, DECENT will hit top ten of the crypto market.
Let's wait and see!

I certainly hope so. It needs big things to happen though.

What great things will Decent do in the future Huh
Now a lot of bad information is happening all over the world.
Indian banks have recently blocked cryptocurrency.

The world of crypto was always full of FUD. You have to dig through it to find the gems and potential best performer

Hopefully with the number of FUD makes crypto more famous to the corners of the world.
Because if the famous crypto will be worth more value.

Crypto has been full of FUD for as long as I can remember, just goes to show how much potential there is as people wouldn't really care or say anything at all otherwise.

absolutely true. No need to FUD a crappy project. so.... Wink
April 06, 2018, 07:13:12 AM
I strongly believe in DECENT project and its amazing technologies. Maybe one day in the future or might be this year, DECENT will hit top ten of the crypto market.
Let's wait and see!

I certainly hope so. It needs big things to happen though.

What great things will Decent do in the future Huh
Now a lot of bad information is happening all over the world.
Indian banks have recently blocked cryptocurrency.

The world of crypto was always full of FUD. You have to dig through it to find the gems and potential best performer
Activity: 581
Merit: 250
April 03, 2018, 01:09:20 PM
This DECENT project is very promising and I hope this project will be useful for many other people and community
in the near future. 
April 03, 2018, 12:36:06 PM
I've owned DCT for quite some time. I like the fact that the team is constantly involved in and attending events all over the globe. DECENT team is one of the most serious and hard working teams of any coin/token that I hold.

it sure is one of the most dedicated one. But it still needs some more publicity to have some additional growth
Activity: 60
April 03, 2018, 11:54:55 AM
I've owned DCT for quite some time. I like the fact that the team is constantly involved in and attending events all over the globe. DECENT team is one of the most serious and hard working teams of any coin/token that I hold.
Activity: 78
April 03, 2018, 11:52:59 AM
For me its hugh platform out there but why there is no hype around market for DECENT?.Steem get as much hype and popularity as they want but why not you?
Activity: 1292
Merit: 294
''Vincit qui se vincit''
March 31, 2018, 07:14:00 AM
Whats keeping the price low? When will we see DECENT reach $2 again? Was the developments slow or there are hinders in the way of dct?

Bitcoin Garden: DCore Testnet is Here!
https://bitcoingarden.org/dcore-testnet-is-here/

Big news for developers. DCore public testnet is officially up and running. The testnet allows for anyone interested in creating a blockchain dApp, to do so in a safe testing environment on DCore testnet.

To put it simply, the testnet is a deployed blockchain, a clone of the actual DCore technology and platform built specifically for testing purposes. This is great news for all developers and projects who want to use blockchain, but didn’t know how or where to start.

Developers now have an opportunity to test applications without any risk or consequence in case they discover an issue or bug. As one would guess, the dApps built on DCore testnet are just for testing purposes. Actions on the testnet can be performed without using real currency, tester account registration, financial transactions, fees, or payment transfers.

For example, a developer could create a new wallet dApp on DCore testnet but balances or transfers from accounts within that dApp hold no actual value because it is running on the testnet blockchain, not the DCore mainnet. Even things like miner fees are simulated without being attached to value and miner nodes do not need to be run by real, paid miners....

Happy about this.
Activity: 124
Merit: 10
March 29, 2018, 03:16:49 PM
why is tron doing so well and decent is not? and decent came first?
Activity: 43
March 29, 2018, 10:30:26 AM
the project is promising! the idea is not bad. let's hope that you will succeed. all the best for you.
Activity: 112
March 26, 2018, 01:33:29 PM
Having an open knowledge base is a really great decision by devs!
Activity: 350
March 24, 2018, 02:42:00 AM
hold some of these coins, I very much hope that the crypto currency will be all right and we will see all the possibilities of this coin
Activity: 101
March 22, 2018, 08:41:47 PM
Any update Huh
Activity: 317
March 22, 2018, 01:42:49 AM
DECENT is a large target, which is a vertical integration system, which can bridge the ecological environment between all walks of life and the new block chain.

Pages:
Jump to: