Pages:
Author

Topic: - - page 25. (Read 713518 times)

Activity: 398
Merit: 20
August 07, 2018, 04:57:59 AM

What are you talking about?
Dct coin potential plan? When? 2050year?
Did you know that everyone is selling and leaving?
You need to realize that all investors are willing to lose money and still sell and walk away.

Lol, he is a  team's member for sure! This coin it a bullshit and DCT team are liars and noobs! Fu.k them!

The team is slow but they exist. They have been doing lots of things in China and Korea.
Slow? Nope. TOO SLOW!!!!
That way, their performance will be in 2050.
[/quote]

Decent is garbage and scam, Alax is the same   crap. this Slovakian team is a noob and a bullshit, they stole your ICO money!
And some idiots invested in ALAX few months ago!  Grin
[/quote]

Dct price is under 3000 sat.
It falls every day. There are few who buy but only those who sell.
[/quote]
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
August 07, 2018, 01:51:19 AM

You need to realize that all investors are willing to lose money and still sell and walk away.

Lol, he is a  team's member for sure! This coin it a bullshit and DCT team are liars and noobs! Fu.k them!
[/quote]

The team is slow but they exist. They have been doing lots of things in China and Korea.
[/quote]
Slow? Nope. TOO SLOW!!!!
[/quote]

Decent is garbage and scam, Alax is the same   crap. this Slovakian team is a noob and a bullshit, they stole your ICO money!
August 06, 2018, 07:12:43 PM

[/quote]

Lol, he is a  team's member for sure! This coin it a bullshit and DCT team are liars and noobs! Fu.k them!
[/quote]

[/quote]
Slow? Nope. TOO SLOW!!!!
August 06, 2018, 03:01:36 PM
Investors just want to see things are on the track. And I always said for this project, the value will come with partnerships.
Without attracting content any development will bring success.

DECENT project has very strong team of developers, good marketting strategies, smart promotional campaigns, and very clearly potential plans for near future developements.
The project might move forwards at fast speed.

Lol, he is a  team's member for sure! This coin it a bullshit and DCT team are liars and noobs! Fu.k them!
August 05, 2018, 06:29:23 PM
Now what happened suddenly so many people start crying this is scam project even few days ago it was looking promising. As I think this is happening because of slow progress and listing on exchange is also going on very slow but they are trying to raise awareness and in future they will find nice way.
In future? When? In 3 years? Or 5 years?
Dct team do not anything at all for investors.
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
August 05, 2018, 07:25:47 AM
as name descant foundation is unique in it self like paradise birds.no need any word for justification.
August 04, 2018, 02:22:07 AM
this smells like the scummiest coin ever!!

I strongly believe that team dumping coin to finance their trip !!!! SO CHEAP !!

THEY WANT SOME LIQUIDIATION Huh!! HOW THEY DO IT !! THEY DUMP SOME COIN IN THE MARKET  AND LOWER THE PRICE !!! GOOD JOB !!!!

WHAT A SHAME !!!!!

At last, under 2800 sat. My loss is over -80%.
Dct team is incredible. Dct coin is going to dump about $0.1
The dct team has no plans and plans only ridiculous events.

It's normal situation for SCAM! They didn't do anything at all! Dcore is shit! Me and my friends appealed to Bittrex for delisting this scam!
August 03, 2018, 10:54:36 PM
this smells like the scummiest coin ever!!

I strongly believe that team dumping coin to finance their trip !!!! SO CHEAP !!

THEY WANT SOME LIQUIDIATION Huh!! HOW THEY DO IT !! THEY DUMP SOME COIN IN THE MARKET  AND LOWER THE PRICE !!! GOOD JOB !!!!

WHAT A SHAME !!!!!

At last, under 2800 sat. My loss is over -80%.
Dct team is incredible. Dct coin is going to dump about $0.1
The dct team has no plans and plans only ridiculous events.
August 03, 2018, 09:46:56 AM
In few months they will create new ICO and probably will find new idiots who will invest!
And besides you know that DCT's mining is totally centrilized and unfair! Shit from all sides!
August 03, 2018, 09:46:11 AM
In few months they will create new ICO and probably will find new idiots who will invest!
And besides you know that DCT's mining is totally centrilized! Shit from all sides!
August 03, 2018, 08:12:44 AM
DECENT,SOPHIATX  and ALAX = SCAM
August 03, 2018, 08:05:30 AM
But it was clear from beginning that's scam! Slovakian and blockchain, lol
August 03, 2018, 08:02:40 AM
Now dct price is falling under $0.3
As investor, I think the responsibility of the dct price is the inability of the dct team.
What does the dct team do in this situation? The dct team seems to feel that they are marketing very little events without actually doing important marketing.

I understand your frustration, but if you want to win this trade try to be patient.
If you're anxious about DCT future, try to join telegram and ask their admins whatever you wish.
Price is near all time low, so it's very probable it will bounce soon.

Good, answer, not sure about the price though, i mean it's a low cap but could always go lower. Anyway, this is a platform to build on to. And they have just starting Alax on it. That's marketing, and a very good start.

Not sure how else one could market this, running hackathons is a one way to seek people to find use cases for it. But the platform is always useless if no one is building on to it, or if it's too difficult to build on to.
The biggest problem with the dct team is that most investors sell dct coin

Why would this be problem for the Decent team? Price is relative and why would they be care about relatively cheap prices? And why do you? Buy more if you want in, sell if you want out. Build on the platform if you want to participate.

And such troll and brainless like you are welcome to lose!
August 03, 2018, 08:01:48 AM
Now dct price is falling under $0.3
As investor, I think the responsibility of the dct price is the inability of the dct team.
What does the dct team do in this situation? The dct team seems to feel that they are marketing very little events without actually doing important marketing.

I understand your frustration, but if you want to win this trade try to be patient.
If you're anxious about DCT future, try to join telegram and ask their admins whatever you wish.
Price is near all time low, so it's very probable it will bounce soon.

Good, answer, not sure about the price though, i mean it's a low cap but could always go lower. Anyway, this is a platform to build on to. And they have just starting Alax on it. That's marketing, and a very good start.

Not sure how else one could market this, running hackathons is a one way to seek people to find use cases for it. But the platform is always useless if no one is building on to it, or if it's too difficult to build on to.
The biggest problem with the dct team is that most investors sell dct coin

Why would this be problem for the Decent team? Price is relative and why would they be care about relatively cheap prices? And why do you? Buy more if you want in, sell if you want out. Build on the platform if you want to participate.

They gathered 5880 btc! And they didn't do anything, now it's -80% in BTC! SCAM! OF course it's not problem for decent team, they are good on Maldives!
August 03, 2018, 07:57:16 AM
And if somebody guesses to make hype on this crap again, he is mistaken! You will finf FUD and truth about this shitty scam on all internet resourses!
August 03, 2018, 07:54:30 AM
now this fu** up !!

The price is sooooo low ,, this coin has casued me great great loss !!!

where is the team ??!!!

Team don't care about your loss, it's even pleasure for them, they did profit at you! And why you keep so long this crap, it's pumpy dumpy SCAM!

whats the point of trolling now? it's not cheap enough or wth?

Only dorks see trolling here! Are you one of them! This shit is dead, project is garbage, team and devs is total liars and noobs! And you a naive troll!
August 03, 2018, 07:46:08 AM
now this fu** up !!

The price is sooooo low ,, this coin has casued me great great loss !!!

where is the team ??!!!

Team don't care about your loss, it's even pleasure for them, they did profit at you! And why you keep so long this crap, it's pumpy dumpy SCAM!
August 03, 2018, 07:44:11 AM
forget about crypto at all, especially about DCT garbage! Shitty project and team! SCAM!
August 02, 2018, 10:38:51 PM
the price hits its lowest mark !!! 3500 satoshi !!!

wth is going on Huh

Endless dump until under 3000 sat or 2000 sat. Dct team is not interested in dct price.
Activity: 256
August 02, 2018, 10:18:55 PM
the price hits its lowest mark !!! 3500 satoshi !!!

wth is going on Huh
Pages:
Jump to: