Pages:
Author

Topic: - - page 24. (Read 713518 times)

Activity: 398
Merit: 20
August 17, 2018, 08:10:43 AM
I could understand if people complained about real issues, like "partnerships" with Naughty America. But they are complaining about the price, while still believing that this is a good product. Complaining about a discount is just weird.

It's you who's weird.
The reason why you think weird is because you are not an investor.
If you've lost more than 90% of your money, you won't talk about this nonsense.
I don't know how much money you get from dct team and you keep making excuses about dct team here,
but you get out.

What? I don't invest anything i can't lose and i don't invest 90% of my wealth in crypto, or in one altcoin... who does that? I keep on most on Fiat and btc so i can accumulate more alts when they bottom out.
And what excuses did i even make? Can you name one? I don't whine about the price? Is that the one?
And i am not going anywhere.

Stop bullshit. Why are you here without investing in dct?
Are you really idiot? Then I understand.

August 17, 2018, 04:01:19 AM

Dct was just nominated.
Even if dct wins the prize, it doesn't mean anything.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
August 14, 2018, 09:09:47 AM
Very nice service, will help for content distribution
Activity: 23
August 14, 2018, 02:23:31 AM
I need more information on your project further. I hope to read more of your post. Thank you
Activity: 256
Merit: 100
August 14, 2018, 01:21:26 AM
We just got f****!!!
 Bye bye my savings!!

Thanks DCT team !!!!!!!!!!! Angry Angry Angry
August 13, 2018, 09:27:14 PM
I keep buying cheap dct because when it goes up it will be very fast  Grin  Grin  Cool

You should buy more dct. Now dct price is the lowest in dct history.
Activity: 15
Merit: 1
August 13, 2018, 08:49:34 PM
I keep buying cheap dct because when it goes up it will be very fast  Grin  Grin  Cool
Activity: 280
August 13, 2018, 01:51:50 PM
I think this is a great project and you are so hard on it. You need to relax to continue doing even better projects to help add value

I know that. But dct team must try to prevent further losses from investors.

There is not much the team can actually do to prevent further investment losses. The market is way bigger than the project and there might be close to zero possibility to create some price increase even with the best news right now

I can say only one thing to you - FY dork!
Don't speak with noobs and team suckers!
August 13, 2018, 06:42:36 AM
Why do you defend the dct team if you are an investor? Are you a student who gets pocket money from dct team?Now stop tricking people and get out of here. Here everyone knows that you are dct person or dct member.

Not a member, and still don't know what the "dct person" is Cheesy. But it's getting pretty obious that don't want to talk since you are just trolling and throwing baseless accusations around. I'll just click ignore now. Thank you, have a nice day.
Stop talking nonsense and get out of here.
Activity: 24
August 13, 2018, 05:46:00 AM
I think this is a great project and you are so hard on it. You need to relax to continue doing even better projects to help add value
August 11, 2018, 07:20:22 PM
I am happy to buy cheap DCT, thank you very much for anyone who is selling cheap to me, I will soon resell you much more expensive.  Grin Grin Cool

Poor. It never happens.
Maybe after you buy dct, dct price is falling endlessly like now.
Don’t do it. noobs.

Thank you for not buying now that it is cheap because I will need you to buy from me more expensive.

Cheap dct? Maybe 1000 sat?
I am not so stupid as you to buy it from now on.
August 11, 2018, 06:45:47 PM
I am happy to buy cheap DCT, thank you very much for anyone who is selling cheap to me, I will soon resell you much more expensive.  Grin Grin Cool

Poor. It never happens.
Maybe after you buy dct, dct price is falling endlessly like now.
Don’t do it. noobs.

Thank you for not buying now that it is cheap because I will need you to buy from me more expensive.
August 11, 2018, 12:20:01 PM
August 11, 2018, 03:35:01 AM
I think the team might need to make a new moderated thread. I've seen many other coins creating new threads.

In this thread we have two accounts relentlessly FUDDING in an exaggerated way, with an adolescence style. The last few pages have been dominated by them. One of them a new account with so far 24 total posts, all FUD all in this thread. Does not even have one comment anywhere else. Obviously determined to FUD this coin hard. And these are not reasonable legit comments. It's all, "Scam, scam, you going to lose your money. Hahaha, you all lose money, noob."

Relentless FUD is a very effective way to hurt the price, just how coordinated pumping also dupes people. So I think creating a new moderated thread is something that the team should consider. Their agenda is probably to have people here sell their coins for cheap to them. Else what kind of loser would spend all of their time doing this?

Moderated topic is one possibility, but as much that i want to see those trolls, fud and bots disappear, someone would have to do that moderating job, and that takes time.
Moderated topic? Ok. Why do people constantly sell dct?
Why do you think no one is buying at a price less than $0.2? Do you still trust dct team?
So, there's been a lot of damage to investors so far. Is there anything the team can do about it?
Why should we trust the team in this situation?
Activity: 280
August 11, 2018, 02:22:10 AM
Dct is garbage! And it's the end! The best way to speak with members of DCT team or troll supporters is to say them - FU.K YOU! They deserved it!
August 09, 2018, 11:20:30 PM
I think the team might need to make a new moderated thread. I've seen many other coins creating new threads.

In this thread we have two accounts relentlessly FUDDING in an exaggerated way, with an adolescence style. The last few pages have been dominated by them. One of them a new account with so far 24 total posts, all FUD all in this thread. Does not even have one comment anywhere else. Obviously determined to FUD this coin hard. And these are not reasonable legit comments. It's all, "Scam, scam, you going to lose your money. Hahaha, you all lose money, noob."

Relentless FUD is a very effective way to hurt the price, just how coordinated pumping also dupes people. So I think creating a new moderated thread is something that the team should consider. Their agenda is probably to have people here sell their coins for cheap to them. Else what kind of loser would spend all of their time doing this?

Moderated topic is one possibility, but as much that i want to see those trolls, fud and bots disappear, someone would have to do that moderating job, and that takes time.

There are plenty of idiots or dct people who ignore the truth and believe in fud.
August 08, 2018, 08:00:54 PM
good luck
August 08, 2018, 02:49:56 AM
DECENT is trying to build exposure around the globe in whatever relates to content creation and distribution. It is important that those initiatives are focused in generation of value to DCT too.
Dct price is going to be under $0.2 now as bitcoin goes down.
Next under $0.1?
Dct team seems to disappoint investors and test patience.
Activity: 392
Merit: 11
August 07, 2018, 04:16:22 PM
📢 We are happy to announce that #DECENT will be at @BlockShowcom Las Vegas 2018! Come say hi and learn more about us in person.
https://twitter.com/DECENTplatform/status/1026850048523493378
Good news, sounds like something that's interesting would be coming. Team, partners and roadmap looks very good for me. From my opinion this is right time to buy Decent, soon you will see price will moving to more high.
August 07, 2018, 08:43:15 AM
Oh sweet! More cheap dct coming. And these one liner trolls can't even handle their quotes Cheesy so how they would handle their investments.

Do you think it is cheap now? It will be cheaper tomorrow.
In a week you will experience a surprising half price.
Pages:
Jump to: