Author

Topic: - - page 297. (Read 713527 times)

dx5
Activity: 303
Merit: 251
July 02, 2017, 02:58:46 PM
@ thepo1m They worked on development  and promotion, do you have any skills in development? (assuming, promotion is much easy to do) if not, how can you understand these things?

When I read it, it's like he's casually completely unaware of the software and the amount of work that went into it.
Activity: 237
Merit: 100
July 02, 2017, 02:56:13 PM
Hi if you had a sig bounty with decent can you claim your bounty now? And do you have to sign up on decent reclaim process?
Activity: 283
Merit: 101
July 02, 2017, 02:54:11 PM
Somebody just sold some DCT on bittrex

https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-DCT

Just think how low would this dump if everyone had their coins at the same time...

Just think about the unfair advantage it gives to the first people who received their coins.
Might even be the team themselves dumping.

Smells fishy
Activity: 994
Merit: 278
July 02, 2017, 02:50:58 PM

Just think how low would this dump if everyone had their coins at the same time...
Activity: 134
Merit: 100
July 02, 2017, 02:49:15 PM
If no one received their tokens who is dumping on bittrex? Is anyone received any token? Or dev dumping himself?

That's what I want to know.. who is dumping if no one received their coins...?
Activity: 938
Merit: 502
July 02, 2017, 02:48:54 PM
I had one of the first accounts based on the time it was created, and the account number when i check in the cli_wallet. No coins in the decentgo website for my account but someone already got some to sell on bittrex? Something does not seem right about this at all.
Activity: 710
Merit: 255
July 02, 2017, 02:48:31 PM
If no one received their tokens who is dumping on bittrex? Is anyone received any token? Or dev dumping himself?
Activity: 57
Merit: 10
July 02, 2017, 02:48:24 PM

Still zero. Congrats dev for selling your own coins and scam us
ico was @20ksat, the price is 150k on trex, nice scam
July 02, 2017, 02:47:59 PM

Still zero. Congrats dev for selling your own coins and scam us

Still zero here as well. This is so f***d up. They should have distributed all the coins at the same time.
July 02, 2017, 02:39:59 PM

Activity: 835
Merit: 1000
There is NO Freedom without Privacy
July 02, 2017, 02:12:50 PM
Why is decent launched if ICO participants didn't received their coins?
Why you do not automate this proccess?
Especially considering the blockchain is Dpos which means you need coins to mine to secure the blockchain, I don't understand launching the blockchain without the coins. would have made more sense to launch both at same time, but maybe Devs had a reason to do it this way, just not clear to me why.
legendary
Activity: 977
Merit: 1011
July 02, 2017, 01:40:28 PM
@ thepo1m They worked on development  and promotion, do you have any skills in development? (assuming, promotion is much easy to do) if not, how can you understand these things?
dx5
July 02, 2017, 01:35:18 PM
Hi there,

I just tried to login to the ico portal to reclaim.

It says invalid credentials. Im 100% sure the pw I use is correct since I logged in several times the last months.

When I try to send an pasword reset link, I dont receive the mail to reset the pasword.

Anyone knows whats going on and how I can login?

This is very strange Embarrassed

thank you!

Did you check your spam folder?

yes. But it seems I have to signup again into the new ICO reclaim portal right? and just use the email I used for the previous ICO portal.

Essentially you reclaim your coins at the https://icoreclaim.decentgo.com/.  There you see your balance, etc. Then after you reclaim your coins, you go to the regular decentgo.com, and sign in with the same email and password that you used for icoreclaim. (If you clicked sign up and used the same email, that's ok, you will get a different pass phrase, but that's ok. Just keep both of them.)

Once you logged in, your balance is going to be zero, because the devs are adding it in manually.
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1001
July 02, 2017, 12:52:27 PM
Hi there,

It says invalid credentials. Im 100% sure the pw I use is correct since I logged in several times the last months.

When I try to send an pasword reset link, I dont receive the mail to reset the pasword.

thank you!

yes. But it seems I have to signup again into the new ICO reclaim portal right? and just use the email I used for the previous ICO portal.

Most of us created new accounts using the same e-mail and devs said it's okay, but it was before they fixed data base and people can log in with the same credentials. I guess if you can't login using them just create a new account as others.
legendary
Activity: 1148
July 02, 2017, 12:44:43 PM
Hi there,

thank you!

dx5
July 02, 2017, 12:42:51 PM
Hi there,

thank you!

legendary
Activity: 1148
July 02, 2017, 12:38:19 PM
Hi there,

thank you!
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
July 02, 2017, 12:29:22 PM
After I completed the reclaiming of my tokens from the ICO page, I login to the Decentgo.com but m balance still remain 0, do anyone has this issue and how can you help out.
It's normal, just wait the 7 next days. And check it sometime to see your balance.
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
July 02, 2017, 12:17:32 PM
After I completed the reclaiming of my tokens from the ICO page, I login to the Decentgo.com but m balance still remain 0, do anyone has this issue and how can you help out.
Activity: 196
July 02, 2017, 11:14:20 AM
i didnt find coins in my decentgo site

The transfer of DCT balance is a serialized process in which we will update your balance and check it manually several times before the transaction is finally confirmed and saved in the blockchain. This will be done to ensure no discrepancies occur. Please note: It may take up to 7 working days from the date of your account creation to finalized the transfer of your DCT balance.

seriously.

why did you say you were launching when you obviously haven't?

you could have migrated all the accounts, triple checked everything and then launch?

now you have Decent on Bittrex but nobody can trade it cause guess what...there are no fucking coins to be traded cause you guys fucked up.

Jump to: