Author

Topic: - - page 301. (Read 713527 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
BTC donations: 123TimMrhvumKz3ryW33uhb7M7QHWMgMPm
July 01, 2017, 11:21:14 AM
you can access ico reclaim because it is not on blockchain. But DGO is on blockchain so everything created there is permanent. So we can and we will distribute your tokens based on your email match between icoreclaim and go, but as you are not able to login on go, it is pretty much lost for you.

Sincerely,
Martin Smolka

According to Decent team, my investment is now lost forever. Still having slight hope they are able to sort this problem out...

this has to be discussed with our CEO Matej Michalko. We have for now 3 situations likes yours. But we can start investigation and 1:1 process after majority of ICO participants will get their tokens in usual way.

Let me know if it works for you.

Sincerely,
Martin Smolka

Decent team got back to me again and I am a bit reassured that they will be able to solve this so that I and the other two having this issue can get access to our investments Smiley A sign of service mindedness from the support team. Will keep you guys updated when this is solved. I hope they are not just stalling during the launch.

Tim, this whole issue would have been ok, if they didn't make us re-enter the password tome the recovery phrase.   They had to expect some people to F-Up the password.  In my case, safari suggested a password in which I used, but then asked me if I wanted to overwrite the password used for the reclaim (nonbrlockchain site).  I hit no.  Little did I know that hitting no, meant it didn't save it at all!  

I clicked the link in the verification email, and it said "success, now create your recovery phrase".  Clicked on that, and BAM it asked me for my damn password.  Well, Fn Safari only had the reclaim site password, of course.  Therefore, no recovery phrase could be set and an account was made that will get my ICO coins and just sit there forever.  

In my opinion, it was poorly programmed, and there should have been a failsafe method in place.  

To make matters worse, I tried my login info before creating the account, as most of us did, and there was an error on their part.  They have admitted to that.  Therefore, had they not had their OWN programming error, we wouldn't have made accounts with lost passwords in the first place.  

They seemed so nonchalant about telling us that, "oops.  You will never have access to your coins that you so graciously earned by investing in our project, and waiting months for launch.  Thanks but you're shit out of luck. Rest assured, we will enjoy spending the bitcoins you sent us."

It's all well and good that he proposed a CEO sit-down, but come on!!!  It was their error in the first place, by releasing before the ICO login strategy was programmed correctly.  EVERYONE was confused.  Just most were fortunate to not have a password issue.  

I, personally, will do anything I can to hurt this project, if I do not get my coins.  And before all you suck-ups chime in, put yourselves in our shoes.  All in all I love this project, but STEAL my coins on a an error that can just as easily be blamed on DECENT as it can on Safari, or my own F up; and I will quickly turn into the biggest Decent hater and basher.  Not that it will do any good, but anyone in here would do the same,  Except for maybe you, Tim lol.

I agree with you. But seeing that they will themselves transfer the balances manually from the reclaim portal to DGO, it would be totally bizarre if they just decided to transfer the coins to our faulty accounts anyway, when they know we cannot access it. It would be the simplest and most reasonable thing to just help us transfer to another account, as we can easily prove with 2FA login and recovery phrase from reclaim portal that we own our investments. That provided that it for some reason would be impossible to migrate our working ICO accounts to DGO, with or without a different username.

With the above said, that is why I think the team will resolve this. It would be extremely nonchalant and bizarre to just ignore our support tickets and transfer the coins to accounts they know are faulty, when there are ways to solve this with little effort, and we can easily prove ownership. There's just no way they can just sit back and steal our investment, especially given the circumstances. I truly think the Decent team are more professional than that, so they will work this out.
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1001
July 01, 2017, 10:45:21 AM
7 days

7 days max, but I'm asking when are they going to start it. Maybe we shouldn't wait any coins until Monday morning.
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
July 01, 2017, 10:31:56 AM
you can access ico reclaim because it is not on blockchain. But DGO is on blockchain so everything created there is permanent. So we can and we will distribute your tokens based on your email match between icoreclaim and go, but as you are not able to login on go, it is pretty much lost for you.

Sincerely,
Martin Smolka

According to Decent team, my investment is now lost forever. Still having slight hope they are able to sort this problem out...

this has to be discussed with our CEO Matej Michalko. We have for now 3 situations likes yours. But we can start investigation and 1:1 process after majority of ICO participants will get their tokens in usual way.

Sincerely,
Martin Smolka

Decent team got back to me again and I am a bit reassured that they will be able to solve this so that I and the other two having this issue can get access to our investments Smiley A sign of service mindedness from the support team. Will keep you guys updated when this is solved. I hope they are not just stalling during the launch.

Tim, this whole issue would have been ok, if they didn't make us re-enter the password tome the recovery phrase.   They had to expect some people to F-Up the password.  In my case, safari suggested a password in which I used, but then asked me if I wanted to overwrite the password used for the reclaim (nonbrlockchain site).  I hit no.  Little did I know that hitting no, meant it didn't save it at all!  

I clicked the link in the verification email, and it said "success, now create your recovery phrase".  Clicked on that, and BAM it asked me for my damn password.  Well, Fn Safari only had the reclaim site password, of course.  Therefore, no recovery phrase could be set and an account was made that will get my ICO coins and just sit there forever.  

In my opinion, it was poorly programmed, and there should have been a failsafe method in place.  

To make matters worse, I tried my login info before creating the account, as most of us did, and there was an error on their part.  They have admitted to that.  Therefore, had they not had their OWN programming error, we wouldn't have made accounts with lost passwords in the first place.  

They seemed so nonchalant about telling us that, "oops.  You will never have access to your coins that you so graciously earned by investing in our project, and waiting months for launch.  Thanks but you're shit out of luck. Rest assured, we will enjoy spending the bitcoins you sent us."

It's all well and good that he proposed a CEO sit-down, but come on!!!  It was their error in the first place, by releasing before the ICO login strategy was programmed correctly.  EVERYONE was confused.  Just most were fortunate to not have a password issue.  

I, personally, will do anything I can to hurt this project, if I do not get my coins.  And before all you suck-ups chime in, put yourselves in our shoes.  All in all I love this project, but STEAL my coins on a an error that can just as easily be blamed on DECENT as it can on Safari, or my own F up; and I will quickly turn into the biggest Decent hater and basher.  Not that it will do any good, but anyone in here would do the same,  Except for maybe you, Tim lol.
Activity: 209
Merit: 100
July 01, 2017, 10:24:35 AM
Dear ICO participants,

We apologize for the technical issues with login on DECENT GO that appeared yesterday after the launch. The problem was detected and solved. Please carefully read the information below:

1. Unsuccessful login attempt + no other action done

- You have successfully completed the ICO Reclaim process
- Error message was displayed when trying to login on DECENT GO
- No other action taken (you did not create a new account and password)
- Please repeat the login with credentials created in the ICO Reclaim Portal

2. Unsuccessful login attempt + new account created

- You have created a new account on DECENT GO (with a new password and new recovery phrase)
- Please use the new account and recovery phrase for any future login on DECENT GO (no need to save the originally created credentials)

In case you experience any other technical issue, please submit a new ticket, so we will be able to check your account.

i still get an error even if i can login on  ICO Reclaim website...
my error is :  Please, visit https://icoreclaim.decentgo.com first to reclaim your DCT balance
Activity: 689
Merit: 507
July 01, 2017, 10:03:57 AM
7 days
legendary
July 01, 2017, 09:52:40 AM
@DECENT

Do you guys know when are going to start distribution? Later today o next week?
legendary
July 01, 2017, 09:51:30 AM
I have success login but 0 decent in account.

me too

and about 100% others
just wait for the distribution
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
July 01, 2017, 09:38:18 AM
I have success login but 0 decent in account.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 708
July 01, 2017, 09:35:14 AM
I was able to log in to decentgo.com with my Icoreclaim portal credentials, but my balance is still 0 Sad
and transactions are loading and loading..
Should I wait now?

To the generation of recovery phrase, I have same for both accounts,
July 01, 2017, 09:32:09 AM

Sincerely,
Martin Smolka

Sincerely,
Martin Smolka

Activity: 569
Merit: 500
July 01, 2017, 09:23:14 AM
Dear ICO participants,

We apologize for the technical issues with login on DECENT GO that appeared yesterday after the launch. The problem was detected and solved. Please carefully read the information below:

- You have created a new account on DECENT GO (with a new password and new recovery phrase)
- Please use the new account and recovery phrase for any future login on DECENT GO (no need to save the originally created credentials)

In case you experience any other technical issue, please submit a new ticket, so we will be able to check your account.
It means i just keep decentgo recovery phrase and wait to get token?
Activity: 1596
Merit: 534
July 01, 2017, 09:21:43 AM
Calm down folks, everything's fine

It's BCT on launch day... all hell everytime...

The broke people mad because they told there girlfriends they will have money once decent launches. Now they have to wait for the coins, and have to wait to go on the date= girlfriends pissed.

I get it, you expected launch to be clean and smooth. You would get your coins instantly and transfer and sell for $5 a piece making thousands...
But today your still broke Sad
And now mad...

I hate launch day. I'm not even going to bother claiming coins yet until the chaos is over and I'm 100% confident in the process.
I hope all you angry pathetic trolls loose your tokens somehow.
July 01, 2017, 09:11:17 AM

Sincerely,
Martin Smolka

Activity: 1638
Merit: 507
The snake which cannot cast its skin has to die
July 01, 2017, 08:44:19 AM
Code:
2507182ms th_a       application.cpp:531           handle_block         ] Error when pushing block:
10 assert_exception: Assert Exception
item->num > std::max( 0, int64_t(_head->num) - (_max_size) ): attempting to push a block that is too old
    {"item->num":6618,"head":7300,"max_size":9}
    th_a  fork_database.cpp:80 _push_block

{"new_block":{"previous":"000019d92272715cc4e21633d2404f19964f9e5e","timestamp":"2017-06-30T19:14:55","miner":"1.4.5","transaction_merkle_root":"0000000000000000000000000000000000000000","extensions":[],"miner_signature":"1f17be68e056374836040250639e5a2bfdbe1ee0b32d0ab2c6e8c20186fea11df6106e0ae7801f55185e3b93aa651e70c269fc185479f3d3e8fc240a1f521f33ad","transactions":[]}}
    th_a  db_block.cpp:232 _push_block
2507184ms th_a       application.cpp:531           handle_block         ] Error when pushing block:
item->num > std::max( 0, int64_t(_head->num) - (_max_size) ): attempting to push a block that is too old
    {"item->num":6619,"head":7300,"max_size":9}

{"new_block":{"previous":"000019daf00ad775dc0d122874b0595819dffcef","timestamp":"2017-06-30T19:15:00","miner":"1.4.3","transaction_merkle_root":"0000000000000000000000000000000000000000","extensions":[],"miner_signature":"1f4f445cb1404a99a3a370109ade0efb809c08f11ccea17c1aafa3608295e5cd335f61e6919c2ad206df2718bc7efa5727f66ba248e785f03191c470b33f135d71","transactions":[]}}
2507205ms th_a       application.cpp:531           handle_block         ] Error when pushing block:
    {"item->num":6620,"head":7300,"max_size":9}

{"new_block":{"previous":"000019dbdfdc8fcb1f234c7cf448611b1078d42e","timestamp":"2017-06-30T19:15:05","miner":"1.4.4","transaction_merkle_root":"0000000000000000000000000000000000000000","extensions":[],"miner_signature":"204b5ee98c52c1348f1f267344be1b18c6a798cf0e746a079c40c5bad39402ff7e7eaf1ac1b236f437991f50870a825caa597750a667a3776dd9169bbb437afa48","transactions":[]}}

not sure what is going on here, is it similar to an orphan?
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
July 01, 2017, 08:43:33 AM
i do not participate in DECENT ICO, how many coins do i need to become a seeder and where can i buy the DCTcoin
legendary
Activity: 1422
Merit: 1029
July 01, 2017, 08:34:19 AM
Can't receive reclaim email... Stuck at step 1.

I had the same problem. The answer is in the length of the password.

Quote from: Martin Smolka on June 23, 2017
...the password is not synced with the previous ico.decent.ch due to security reasons. So whatever password you enter is ok. I see the issue with number of characters. We allow only 50 characters. So that's why your new password did not work.
Activity: 1234
Merit: 528
Decentralized Content Distribution
July 01, 2017, 08:18:16 AM
Dear ICO participants,

legendary
July 01, 2017, 08:14:46 AM
You have successfully completed the ICO Reclaim process
Error message was displayed when trying to login on DECENT GO
No other action taken (you did not create a new account and password)
Please repeat the login with credentials created in the ICO Reclaim Portal

You have successfully completed the ICO Reclaim process
Error message was displayed when trying to login on DECENT GO
You have created a new account on DECENT GO (with a new password and new recovery phrase)
Please use the new account and recovery phrase for any future login on DECENT GO (no need to save the originally created credentials)
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
July 01, 2017, 08:13:17 AM
For ICO Participants:  Q: I have already reclaimed my account and I have recovery phrase. Unfortunately, I cannot log-in to DECENT GO. I have received info that "User not found". What should I do? Why is there this issue?”

This issue is being resolved. You should be able to now "Log In" with the credentials from the ICO Reclaim Portal. 

In case you created a "new account" with the same Email as your ICO Reclaim, This is also OK, just wait for further information which will come soon.

We appreciate your patience!
Activity: 79
July 01, 2017, 08:10:41 AM
The most important question - What to do with "User not found"? Do we wait until you do something about it?
Hi.
I seems to me they sorted this problem out. A couple of minutes ago I could log in into decentgo with my reclaim credentials. There is no need to create a new account. Thx Decent-team. It works as you told, unfortunately with a delay of a couple of hours. But I do not care about that after months of waiting.

Balance is still 0, but it will be transfered automatically within the next 7 days, I was told by a Decent team member. No need to claim them.
Mining is not possible, as long as the balance is 0.

Regards,
Janus

Yes, now my decentgo ready. There is no longer - "user not found".
Just like everyone else i have 0 DCT Balance.
Jump to: