Pages:
Author

Topic: - - page 36. (Read 713520 times)

Activity: 374
Merit: 250
December 24, 2017, 09:07:37 PM
Believe & expect DCT to go 40-100 dollors in future, considering how far bitcoin has gone up since DCT ico. DCT is usable with intrinsic value as a service.

Exactly, Decent is a usable service with intrinsic value.
Activity: 249
Merit: 10
December 24, 2017, 08:15:16 PM
A platform on blockchain for decentralization is a necessary condition for the future development of cryptomarket. I suggest that this project should be translated into Vietnamese, thank.
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
December 24, 2017, 08:07:10 PM
Believe & expect DCT to go 40-100 dollors in future, considering how far bitcoin has gone up since DCT ico. DCT is usable with intrinsic value as a service.
Activity: 38
December 23, 2017, 04:01:12 AM
Every day that passes, I like this more. Decent is the typical project that will explode without warning. Notice to the navigators. HODL.  Cool Cool Cool

I think awareness needs be bumped up. This project started deep in the bear season it's been over looked. The tech, idea, and team are top notch. All it takes is One right person with clout to put this into motion.

This project have really good team and great idea. Decent tokens is very perspective, and I'm sure it price will be very high. But they have one problem: decent team work their work very slow.

I don't think they work slow at all. Everything in the road map has pretty much been on time. This technology is like building a skyscraper, can't just snap your finger and it's done.

The only thing that I could say that has taken a while are the bounties, but even that, they said it was going to be released in batches and not all at once. And that's what probably has you feeling that.

But yeah, awareness is the key. They need a big name to explain the technology to their followers.

Not only the bounties distribution dragging the project speed, but also, looks to be the reason why the price is so supressed at the moment. 20- 100 is the target, to shot that rocket they are building the base.
Activity: 126
Merit: 11
December 22, 2017, 05:56:12 PM
Chapter one: A cold day, long long ago (1 year ago)

Throw another log on the fire and get ready for a Very DECENT holiday story! #DECENTrewind2017 starts with a look back to the launch of our testnets Caesar and Alberti in early 2017. Your support allowed us to collect an invaluable feedback and make a huge step in DECENT blockchain development.

Thanks for support!

For more details check our latest blog: #DECENTrewind2017

It means more than one new exchanges just in January. Sounds so good guys. Keep it up!
Activity: 28
Activity: 602
Merit: 134
December 22, 2017, 05:24:03 AM
come on DCT !!!   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

I fix you mistake, thank to me  Lips sealed

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin lol are you serious?
Activity: 37
Activity: 753
Merit: 505
December 21, 2017, 06:32:57 PM
This coins it’s pos ?
Research it and find out. Rather odd question. I wonder what's the agenda.
Activity: 371
December 21, 2017, 05:53:58 PM
This coins it’s pos ?
December 20, 2017, 10:53:35 AM
 Grin
This project looks like scam! Where is the roadmap?
And everybody lost in btc in this project. In first day of ICO you had 7500 coins/1 btc, last day - almost 3500.  You can count that for people who bought at last day, price must be now
5 usd to cover their money back. And even now this crap is dead when all coins are growing!
The conclusion is simple - say goodbye to your money!

Hello, as we confirmed recently, our roadmap is being updated and we plan to share it at the beginning of next year (most probably before the end of January).

Have you already checked what can you do with DECENT's Blockchain called DCore? There are lots of osage possibilities including decentralized crowdfunding, instant revenue sharing and more.
Check it out here: dcore.decent.ch

I suspect  that you sold 5881 BTC after ICO for 800 dollars! And now it's over 100 mln usd! That's why coin is so weak!

The wallet still holds 2441.5 BTC. Why don't you even check things before making such false claims? The wallet outstanding balance is a public information. The address is shown in the announcement page (first post of this thread).

With the Bitcoin fork coins the value is lose to $40 million USD. It's really good money  Cheesy

Grin Grin BCH, BTG, B2X, SBTC, LBTC and BTX  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Activity: 322
Merit: 102
December 20, 2017, 10:39:04 AM
This project looks like scam! Where is the roadmap?
And everybody lost in btc in this project. In first day of ICO you had 7500 coins/1 btc, last day - almost 3500.  You can count that for people who bought at last day, price must be now
5 usd to cover their money back. And even now this crap is dead when all coins are growing!
The conclusion is simple - say goodbye to your money!

Hello, as we confirmed recently, our roadmap is being updated and we plan to share it at the beginning of next year (most probably before the end of January).

Have you already checked what can you do with DECENT's Blockchain called DCore? There are lots of osage possibilities including decentralized crowdfunding, instant revenue sharing and more.
Check it out here: dcore.decent.ch

I suspect  that you sold 5881 BTC after ICO for 800 dollars! And now it's over 100 mln usd! That's why coin is so weak!

The wallet still holds 2441.5 BTC. Why don't you even check things before making such false claims? The wallet outstanding balance is a public information. The address is shown in the announcement page (first post of this thread).

With the Bitcoin fork coins the value is lose to $40 million USD. It's really good money  Cheesy
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
December 20, 2017, 08:25:54 AM
DECENT's executive director Matej Boda and COO Milan Gajdos had an amazing evening with movie industry heroes Margot Robbie and guys from Pivotal Entertainment at Gotham Awards 2017 organized by IFP!

Check our latest blog post for more info:
DECENT, the Gotham Awards and the Future

I hope DCT can list in Binnance.

I agree that would be big for Decent binance would be more volume and not to mention it's a hit exchange right now
Listing in binance will surely pump DECENT, binance is a good exchange with high volume that can make DCT more popular. The team should list DCT in binance so weak holders will buyback again and hold for long term.

Total agree with you!
DCT is old coin and have budget  5881.35 BTC!, so easy to list DCT in Binnance.

THEY'VE SPENT THOSE BTC FOR LAMBOS AND SLUTS LONG TIME AGO! Smiley
December 20, 2017, 07:18:23 AM
DECENT's executive director Matej Boda and COO Milan Gajdos had an amazing evening with movie industry heroes Margot Robbie and guys from Pivotal Entertainment at Gotham Awards 2017 organized by IFP!

I agree that would be big for Decent binance would be more volume and not to mention it's a hit exchange right now
Listing in binance will surely pump DECENT, binance is a good exchange with high volume that can make DCT more popular. The team should list DCT in binance so weak holders will buyback again and hold for long term.

Total agree with you!
DCT is old coin and have budget  5881.35 BTC!, so easy to list DCT in Binnance.
Activity: 171
Merit: 100
December 20, 2017, 06:58:22 AM
Every day that passes, I like this more. Decent is the typical project that will explode without warning. Notice to the navigators. HODL.  Cool Cool Cool
Activity: 1292
Merit: 294
''Vincit qui se vincit''
December 20, 2017, 12:57:32 AM

Activity: 716
Merit: 500
December 20, 2017, 12:53:16 AM

December 20, 2017, 12:42:07 AM

Activity: 371
December 19, 2017, 05:06:21 PM
When I like to sell it’s this possible?
Activity: 753
Merit: 505
December 19, 2017, 04:22:07 PM
Want to know what came of Matej Boda’s meetings during the recent US trip? Get a glimpse of what’s to come.

Sounds like big news is coming soon. Which is why I support this coin, the team is continuously active in creating meaningful partnerships that could potentially end up benefiting the coin in a multi billion marketcap way. That's why you hold.
Pages:
Jump to: