Pages:
Author

Topic: - - page 39. (Read 713520 times)

Activity: 716
Merit: 500
December 11, 2017, 11:08:14 AM
I don't understand ? everything is good. but why price act like sh*t.  Angry
This is another project where most of people will lost huge ammount of btc and just few people will get full bag of btc! I would say just carefull. This project should have at least right now at least around 8K market capitalitations!

Yes? LOL. What's up buddy? you sold thinking that you would repurchase in 0.47? These amateur traders ...  Grin Grin Grin
Guys like you, they said the same thing about Antshares, Waves or Lisk a year ago.

Exactly patience is key when investing or trading unless you're just scalping. Hold or just trade on the way down
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
December 11, 2017, 09:56:15 AM
I don't understand ? everything is good. but why price act like sh*t.  Angry
This is another project where most of people will lost huge ammount of btc and just few people will get full bag of btc! I would say just carefull. This project should have at least right now at least around 8K market capitalitations!

Yes? LOL. What's up buddy? you sold thinking that you would repurchase in 0.47? These amateur traders ...  Grin Grin Grin
Guys like you, they said the same thing about Antshares, Waves or Lisk a year ago.

Hopefully you're right, men.
Activity: 966
December 11, 2017, 06:45:00 AM
I don't understand ? everything is good. but why price act like sh*t.  Angry

As I can follow there are strong holders in here. Of course some already sold.
Activity: 308
Merit: 13
ZetoChain - ACCELERATING BLOCKCHAIN FOR THE SUPPLY
December 11, 2017, 05:01:27 AM
Great work by the Decent team so far. I'm surprised that this isn't reflected in the price. The great players of the platform (Naughty America) must go on stage. Decent competes against large development teams that are gradually consolidating. Not being in the top 100 today, is a big visibility problem, and it makes all the good work that is being done look invisible to the big Cryptos investors. Waiting for a big news battery that puts the platform on top.

Thanks a lot for the support and feedback.

We have listened to our community and our strategy is currently being updated. It all started with the launch of DCore website that explains many possible usecases of DECENT Blockchain. Remember to subscribe to DCore for the latest news!

Moreover, our dev team is updating DECENT's documentation so we can provide better insights into the technology and make it easier for our supporters to join the network. If you have any idea what is missing in the current version please let us know through our Reddit questionnaire.

any plan for a hardware wallet integration on your side? would be really cool to secure all the funds
Activity: 37
December 11, 2017, 03:23:14 AM
I don't understand ? everything is good. but why price act like sh*t.  Angry
legendary
Activity: 1223
Merit: 1000
December 11, 2017, 02:38:37 AM
scam or not ?  Huh Angry
brand new
Activity: 0
December 10, 2017, 07:07:45 PM
2018 will be huge Smiley
Merit: 507
December 10, 2017, 05:14:26 PM
It's good to read so many people giving voice to the same thoughts I have. We shall see DCT 10x next year.
Activity: 308
Merit: 13
ZetoChain - ACCELERATING BLOCKCHAIN FOR THE SUPPLY
December 10, 2017, 09:41:15 AM
$0.685144 USD (-7.98%) DECENT is very volatile at the moment and i made a little profit from $0.5 to $0.8.
very safe to day trade i guess, try on your own risk.

Actually these days every single market is very volatile in sense of doing trading on daily basis. If you are long and want to get the whole profit at once then this volatility doesn't apply to you. In the long run everything is going to be fine with prosper at finance and development in Decent.

Agree with you. I'm here for long term and trust the DECENT project. These short terms volatile not much affecting me.
Yes DECENT project is showing that as good potential fro a long run.. The Teams updates ar as well very stimulant for the Token Holders..

Correct. One of the my good holding token. I'm just sitting back and waiting couple of years  Cool

that´s the best thing to do here. I really like the longterm vision
Activity: 868
Merit: 502
December 10, 2017, 08:57:08 AM
$0.685144 USD (-7.98%) DECENT is very volatile at the moment and i made a little profit from $0.5 to $0.8.
very safe to day trade i guess, try on your own risk.

Actually these days every single market is very volatile in sense of doing trading on daily basis. If you are long and want to get the whole profit at once then this volatility doesn't apply to you. In the long run everything is going to be fine with prosper at finance and development in Decent.

Agree with you. I'm here for long term and trust the DECENT project. These short terms volatile not much affecting me.
Yes DECENT project is showing that as good potential fro a long run.. The Teams updates ar as well very stimulant for the Token Holders..

Correct. One of the my good holding token. I'm just sitting back and waiting couple of years  Cool
December 09, 2017, 05:28:17 PM
after stop rais bitcoin decent will rais to more 10$

As soon as BTC stabilizes and Decent content distribution is properly launched (marketing, advertizement, bounties campaign, etc.) we will see 10$ as a cheap price.

Good thing they have thousands of BTC raised at ICO, it will keep DECENT progressing for many years with such a high amount of funds.

All milestones are possible now, including streaming, because they raised much much more than enough to execute everything according to their milestones.

This is very true. When is the streaming hardware supposed to come out?

DECENT Apps / Q3 - Q4 2017
DECENT App Store / 2018
DECENT-Stream HW / 2019

Source: https://decent.ch/

DECENT deserves long term vision imo. So it's not bad thing wait that long.
Activity: 153
Merit: 100
December 08, 2017, 09:12:46 AM

As soon as BTC stabilizes and Decent content distribution is properly launched (marketing, advertizement, bounties campaign, etc.) we will see 10$ as a cheap price.

Good thing they have thousands of BTC raised at ICO, it will keep DECENT progressing for many years with such a high amount of funds.
December 08, 2017, 09:04:31 AM

Activity: 256
Merit: 10
December 08, 2017, 04:10:09 AM
price is 0.65$ .now is best taime for bye dct
Activity: 256
Merit: 10
December 08, 2017, 03:33:25 AM
December 07, 2017, 10:08:35 PM
like this decent is going to be 100 sat each soon! Huh Huh Huh

If BTC goes to say $100k, 500-1k sat is possible. I don't think it will happen IMO but who really knows.
If btc will go to 100K decent will not exist anymore,

When BTC settles down, people will again move a bit of their fortune to alts for diversification. Don't worry.
Activity: 472
Merit: 250
December 07, 2017, 08:38:30 PM

If BTC goes to say $100k, 500-1k sat is possible. I don't think it will happen IMO but who really knows.
If btc will go to 100K decent will not exist anymore,
Activity: 472
Merit: 250
December 07, 2017, 07:51:48 PM
Activity: 171
Merit: 100
December 07, 2017, 04:04:20 PM
Last spring was the best time to make a great profit with alternative cryptocurrencies. But for the last several month, better to hold btc, not altcoins.

Fashions are always transient in the cryptoworld. Sometimes I wonder if the bitcoiners studied math at school. 20% > 5000% Huh Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 565
Crypto enthusiast for years.
December 07, 2017, 04:02:11 PM
Almost every coin is in deep red this days, BTC going crazy and who know, what will reach in few days. This is not the best for crypto imo, if BTC going up so fast.
Pages:
Jump to: