Pages:
Author

Topic: - - page 37. (Read 713520 times)

Activity: 966
Merit: 507
December 19, 2017, 10:04:01 AM
What are your favorite features for video streaming services?

For me the most important one is a smooth video with at least some average quality.
Activity: 1092
btcstakes.com
December 18, 2017, 06:30:32 PM
Had to stop by here, saw the price up with some nice volume as well. Just keep holding my peeps. 2018 will be a big year for crypto in general. Don't let your weak hands fizzle you out.  Wink
Activity: 868
Merit: 502
December 18, 2017, 05:40:27 PM
I remember DECENT was already close to the top 100 at 6.7 months, but it is now down to 200 and hopefully there is a big pull up

Yes, lots of new coins have been launched lately and DECENT has fallen positions in the rank. It has happened to most of the coins at coinmarketcap. No big deal.

I would agree but some have fallen a lot more than others DECENT included, but really this only means it will go up a lot more whenever good news happens for DECENT.

The problem is that crypto investors tend to be very impatient and sell coins that don't have anything to be announced in the short term. The biggest expected announcement for DECENT is a roadmap scheduled for January. At least this is my interpretation on DECENT's official posts in this thread since November (click at the user DECENT and then at show the last posts of this person). If it takes 2 months to elaborate a roadmap, people just give up and buy other things meanwhile. Price is just a consequence.

The updated roadmap and description of future plans is being prepared to be shared at the beginning of next year (most probably until the end of January, with some additions later on). Thank you all for constant support!

Thanks guys. That will help us to see the future brighter. It also help the newcomers.
Activity: 966
December 18, 2017, 05:10:53 PM
I remember DECENT was already close to the top 100 at 6.7 months, but it is now down to 200 and hopefully there is a big pull up

Yes, lots of new coins have been launched lately and DECENT has fallen positions in the rank. It has happened to most of the coins at coinmarketcap. No big deal.

I would agree but some have fallen a lot more than others DECENT included, but really this only means it will go up a lot more whenever good news happens for DECENT.

The problem is that crypto investors tend to be very impatient and sell coins that don't have anything to be announced in the short term. The biggest expected announcement for DECENT is a roadmap scheduled for January. At least this is my interpretation on DECENT's official posts in this thread since November (click at the user DECENT and then at show the last posts of this person). If it takes 2 months to elaborate a roadmap, people just give up and buy other things meanwhile. Price is just a consequence.

The updated roadmap and description of future plans is being prepared to be shared at the beginning of next year (most probably until the end of January, with some additions later on). Thank you all for constant support!

Thanks for confirming my interpretation. Indeed I have been following very closely with high expectations for the end of 2018 and 2019. This is a long run project.
Activity: 101
Merit: 10
December 18, 2017, 01:42:55 AM
Activity: 753
Merit: 505
December 17, 2017, 07:37:03 PM
Wow very impessive news from the Decent dev team. Dragonfly with their 100 million active users, will bring this project to a other level. And this is a major step in the developement.

I forgot about Dragonfly. Decent definitely has a bright future. 100 million active users.
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
December 17, 2017, 06:47:02 PM
A lot to catch up regarding the price. Firmly believe it will.
Activity: 224
Merit: 106
December 17, 2017, 05:24:08 PM
Wow very impessive news from the Decent dev team. Dragonfly with their 100 million active users, will bring this project to a other level. And this is a major step in the developement.
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
Migranet ITO
December 17, 2017, 05:07:39 PM
Just wait few weeks and see where Decent reaches. It isn't rocket science to understand and guess how future will looks alike seeing tons of updates and development on back of this platform and much more will be ready by then. Let's be more realistic having flexible plans like summer 2018 to get our targets will not be bad. Team is working hard and deserves support.

Thanks for the constant support!

At the beginning of next year we should be able to share an updated roadmap and future plans. Stay tuned Smiley

This is good. So in January or February we will be able to have a better view about the next steps,
Activity: 192
Merit: 100
December 17, 2017, 04:25:11 PM
Decent looks like a very good investment. At this low price it can't be wrong. I bet that price will rise for Decent in the closest Month as now almost all Alt Coins are going up!
Migranet ITO
December 17, 2017, 01:18:26 PM
For sure Decent is great potential Project. Need some time, but slowly going to be real game changer in blockchain in many ways. Looking forward to next Year 2018!

2018 shall be DECENT's year, especially duringthe second half of the year.
Activity: 565
Merit: 500
Crypto enthusiast for years.
December 17, 2017, 12:02:31 PM
For sure Decent is great potential Project. Need some time, but slowly going to be real game changer in blockchain in many ways. Looking forward to next Year 2018!
Activity: 171
December 17, 2017, 09:11:48 AM

Keep calm, I still remember when I bought Antshares at the bottom as a possessed and some friends called me crazy. Everything arrives, don't you find it surprising that there are projects that are much inferior in all aspects to Decent, which are with superior marketcap? That reaffirms me that I will not be wrong. Between 1 and 2m of daily volume and the price doesn't move? Someone is accumulating hard.

Antshares was under the radar for a very long time and then rebranded at the perfect time, I feel a similar type growth with DECENT will happen over the next few years.

Next years? I think Decent only has to get 2 milestones in which they will already be working so we can start smiling. As soon as some of the associations appear on the stage, the trend is over, and we start.
Activity: 153
December 17, 2017, 08:47:17 AM

Keep calm, I still remember when I bought Antshares at the bottom as a possessed and some friends called me crazy. Everything arrives, don't you find it surprising that there are projects that are much inferior in all aspects to Decent, which are with superior marketcap? That reaffirms me that I will not be wrong. Between 1 and 2m of daily volume and the price doesn't move? Someone is accumulating hard.

Antshares was under the radar for a very long time and then rebranded at the perfect time, I feel a similar type growth with DECENT will happen over the next few years.
Activity: 484
December 16, 2017, 07:49:06 PM
I noticed the first page has been updated. That's awesome. And among lots of different announcements that have been made the last 10 days or so, certainly.
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
December 16, 2017, 07:30:06 PM
i sense decent price is about to explode to the moon
Activity: 256
Merit: 10
December 16, 2017, 05:36:40 AM
when decent will go to rais?
Merit: 250
December 16, 2017, 02:11:14 AM
How to get more decent?
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013
December 16, 2017, 02:01:02 AM
Utility vs Security Tokens - Do you know the difference? Matej Michalko, Founder and president of DECENT shares a hot topic from BlockShow Asia.

I am still sitting on the fence. There is no reason imo to convert yet.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
Hello. Bye.
December 16, 2017, 01:53:46 AM
Decent project is a long play until it hits 1 billion marketcap. I hope this will happen in 2018.

A billion market cap it will have. The question is when? Hopefully sooner rather than later. Personally I want it to go to $8. (Not that I'm going to sell then.)

Why $8? Your lucky number? Just to remind you that $8 is less than $500 million, so there is room for much more...

Because I made a mistake with NEO. More of a distracted mistake, where as a follower of the coin I knew it was going to pump but not for another month, and I chose to sell it instead of another coin, because the other coin had an extra complicated step and so I went with the flow with the least resistance. And then I got distracted by my environment forgot to buy my Neo back, and it went 300x.

It the 3rd biggest mistake I made in Crypto. I learned so much about the mind, how little mental distraction can throw you off track completely. But truly is a horrible, life changing experience.

I'm grateful, I got 42x from it, while most of the people who invested in it probably sold at 1.5x. And the reason they sold was because they waited so freaking long for the coin. People were just dumping it. But I knew it was going to be special, and I held it for almost a year.

I used some of the money to buy Decent, and at the time the break even point I believe was actually more around $7, thought it's less based on Neo's current price.

Just like I thought Neo was going to be big, I think the same of Decent.

But that pain of selling your Neo and then seeing it go higher, and higher, and higher, and higher. I think I rather make out with a guy.

What truly gets me is choosing to sell the Neos because the process was easier than another coin that I didn't care about. Really thought me about pushing harder.

We've all made out crypto' mistakes, and in your case it seems you made a great profit so in reality it wasn't a mistake. But I understand where you're coming from. But may I ask why you think Decent will pump like NEO has? what makes it special?

Nothing is ever guaranteed, but for one, in a sense the coin hasn't really launched, things are in its early stages. DecentGo is really going to start in Q1 2018 with the App store. Then the streaming hardware, etc. We're still in a sort of beta, there's no need for the marketcap to be high right now, because things haven't really started. I should have forseen that.

But more importantly is the team. They are extremely active in terms of promotion and development. Non stop travel around the world promoting the coin. I believe they even held their own crypto event. They're just extremely active, compare that to those coins who make a good ICO presentation, deliver a half baked product, with minimal work after that. This team is legit, and that's probably the most important part for a coin to reach billion dollar marketcaps.

They also have a lot of money. An ambitious team with a lot of money.

Oh yeah, actively creating partnerships, such as with Naughty America.

Active team + Money + Great product and I see where you're coming from. Thanks for your input.
Pages:
Jump to: