Author

Topic: - - page 368. (Read 713527 times)

Activity: 49
Merit: 0
April 28, 2017, 05:29:17 PM
I heard some people say that the mainnet and token launch will be around June 2017.. Is that true?

Can someone enlighten me please? Much appreciated thank you!

Hello, yes DECENT Network's launch is planned for June 2017. Right now we are in the testing phase. DECENT Testnet #1 was launch at the beginning of March, the second version is coming soon.

You can still register to become DECENT tester: https://decent.ch/en/testnet/
time to check this out since we are waiting for the final results of this test better to buy and hold some tokens and we will see the possibilities
to have a lots of earnings a lots of people around here and keeps looking forward for the best results.

where can i buy them? Wanted to invest arround 15btc

Liqui.io has some for sale. Be careful though, people are saying scam.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012
April 28, 2017, 03:32:24 PM
Still nice timing for the launch if this happens within Q2 but depend on the testing and development as well. This is by itself is very good news that things are getting ready as team is thinking about possible launch period. Decent will overtake many tokens marketcap immediately. Looking forward for smoother launch and further on going testings to be done properly.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000
★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange
April 28, 2017, 03:26:26 PM
I heard some people say that the mainnet and token launch will be around June 2017.. Is that true?

Hello, yes DECENT Network's launch is planned for June 2017. Right now we are in the testing phase. DECENT Testnet #1 was launch at the beginning of March, the second version is coming soon.

time to check this out since we are waiting for the final results of this test better to buy and hold some tokens and we will see the possibilities
to have a lots of earnings a lots of people around here and keeps looking forward for the best results.

Liqui.io is offering Decent IOU tokens. Show us a 15btc buy.
Activity: 2110
Merit: 502
April 28, 2017, 06:30:52 AM

So where has the development of the # 1 test result been launched, is it good enough, and will it still be the time for a legitimate official launch in June, which is already set by the dev ...
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
April 28, 2017, 05:39:51 AM

legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028
April 28, 2017, 04:57:02 AM

Activity: 1234
Merit: 528
Decentralized Content Distribution
April 28, 2017, 04:34:16 AM

Activity: 168
April 28, 2017, 04:04:45 AM
Where is it traded?

In June. Unless you're talking about IOUs. I would wait til June.
Until now, the token has not yet sent, may have to miss the second generation of gold outbreak period.

What was the ICO price?

I may be wrong but I think the average price of one DCT token should be around 0.00008 BTC.
That's just the initial price is not certain, so how when the launching of prime there will be a price increase that I think is very good ..

I thinkl also increasing after release will be x20. Ico was last year, dev made perfect job for now. it´s also seem if polo will add it after release.
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1054
April 27, 2017, 11:00:10 PM
 frustrating to see this dcnet still isn't distributed still. if this platform is really good they ahould have release it and let findout what the team can do.

It feels like they sold us nothing from the start and have to come up with the code after the funds are rceived.
Activity: 2110
April 27, 2017, 04:11:00 PM
Sorry for my stupid question.  When I participated in this ICO I sent my btc from exchange address and I do not remember saving or writing down any seed. Will I be able to withdraw my DECENT tokens? Or are they lost? Thank you for your response.

Do you still have access to the e-mail you used to register? If your answer is yes, I believe you will be OK.
Is there any previous information to send to that address, if there is no such thing, then you can contact dev on their slack, where you will get quick answer from decent team ...

Exactly. As long as you are in possession of the e-mail you used for registration, you will be fine and able to prove you are who you claim you are.
If you still get email from this project, then you stay connected for your rights, if you send at wrong address then you could lose your money, but if you contact dev on saggy you will get instructions to fix it ...
Activity: 966
Merit: 507
April 27, 2017, 02:31:57 PM
Sorry for my stupid question.  When I participated in this ICO I sent my btc from exchange address and I do not remember saving or writing down any seed. Will I be able to withdraw my DECENT tokens? Or are they lost? Thank you for your response.

Do you still have access to the e-mail you used to register? If your answer is yes, I believe you will be OK.
Is there any previous information to send to that address, if there is no such thing, then you can contact dev on their slack, where you will get quick answer from decent team ...

Exactly. As long as you are in possession of the e-mail you used for registration, you will be fine and able to prove you are who you claim you are.
Activity: 983
April 27, 2017, 02:22:50 PM

Activity: 966
Merit: 507
April 27, 2017, 01:50:27 PM

Activity: 205
April 27, 2017, 11:08:59 AM

You did not need any seeds. Quiet  Wink

Just remember your email and the password to enter here: https://ico.decent.ch/

At the moment the DECENT team will give instructions to withdraw the tokens to an exchange or to any wallet that supports DCT such as Freewallet.
Activity: 756
Merit: 501
April 27, 2017, 11:02:31 AM

Pretty sure they will be sent to here....

http://ico.decent.ch/
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
April 27, 2017, 09:48:23 AM
Activity: 1234
Merit: 528
Decentralized Content Distribution
April 27, 2017, 07:47:54 AM
There is no established term for the mainnet to go live everything depend on the things how quickly they move on development side. What we can talk about right now is marketing which is going more than excellent as Ceo of the Decent is doing every possible effort to present the features and making more and more partnerships with already established companies.

As DECENT development team is doing its job very well, we need to ensure the adoption of DECENT Technology and spread the word all around the globe, as well.
In order to support the growth of DECENT's infrastructure and the real-life usability of the network, we need to focus on various aspects of the product development.

Thank you all for having belief in our team Smiley
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
April 26, 2017, 03:48:30 PM
Not in bounty facebook list wrote a complaint.
Newsletter also needed to register yet?

No, the team will contact you in your email
Activity: 840
Merit: 508
April 26, 2017, 03:46:15 PM
Not in bounty facebook list wrote a complaint.
Newsletter also needed to register yet?
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003
April 26, 2017, 09:50:58 AM
There is no established term for the mainnet to go live everything depend on the things how quickly they move on development side. What we can talk about right now is marketing which is going more than excellent as Ceo of the Decent is doing every possible effort to present the features and making more and more partnerships with already established companies.
Jump to: